• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Yeah of course I did. The books are way better but that's how it usually is. Yeah I know what you mean
Shhh don't say such a thing. You promised me Jaime in tight clothing and I'm still waiting!

Lol jk... Well kinda

[/QUOTE]
I didn't know >.>. I think there's a few people who didn't read the books before. They are so good, and I love, love Jaime's time in the Riverlands. Especially at the siege of Riverrun.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Yeah of course I did. The books are way better but that's how it usually is. Yeah I know what you mean
Shhh don't say such a thing. You promised me Jaime in tight clothing and I'm still waiting!

Lol jk... Well kinda

[/QUOTE]
Well, no. What I did promise was that the guy for Kuvira what Jaime was to Cersei was coming, and I assure you he is...

Oh, is that Braedon Baratheon's banner in the distance I see?

WanderingJester said:
Well, no. What I did promise was that the guy for Kuvira what Jaime was to Cersei was coming, and I assure you he is...
Oh, is that Braedon Baratheon's banner in the distance I see?
Don't do that! I knew it was coming though. Ugh never gets old Haha. Say that again and I will slit your throat.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I didn't know >.>. I think there's a few people who didn't read the books before. They are so good, and I love, love Jaime's time in the Riverlands. Especially at the siege of Riverrun.
YAASS Jaime has always been my favorite.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Don't do that! I knew it was coming though. Ugh never gets old Haha. Say that again and I will slit your throat.

[/QUOTE]
I do kinda root for Theon Greyjoy and Victarion too >.>. They all just have so much going on.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Don't do that! I knew it was coming though. Ugh never gets old Haha. Say that again and I will slit your throat.

[/QUOTE]
lol, at this point I doubt Kuvira's reach even extends beyond the Red Keep, let alone beyond King's Landing xD

I do kinda root for Theon Greyjoy and Victarion too >.>. They all just have so much going on.
That's true especially since it's all at once. I liked Strong Belwas but they left him out in the show so I kind of disappointed.

WanderingJester said:
lol, at this point I doubt Kuvira's reach even extends beyond the Red Keep, let alone beyond King's Landing xD
Are you challenging me? You will regret the day you have ever defied Kuvira! My list is only growing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]That's true especially since it's all at once. I liked Strong Belwas but they left him out in the show so I kind of disappointed.

[/QUOTE]
Strong Belwas and Brown Ben Plumm are some of the more memorable Essosi characters. I wish they added more of them into the show, just because it shows you different perspectives and people. We basically have slaves and masters. .

They also screwed up Tormund. Not nearly enough mention of his member. Har!

Strong Belwas and Brown Ben Plumm are some of the more memorable Essosi characters. I wish they added more of them into the show, just because it shows you different perspectives and people. We basically have slaves and masters. .
They also screwed up Tormund. Not nearly enough mention of his member. Har!
Har? Haha I agree with you though. That's basically what it all seems like and everything is going downhill. Its not as entertaining like it use to be.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Har? Haha I agree with you though. That's basically what it all seems like and everything is going downhill. Its not as entertaining like it use to be.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and they killed our true king, Stannis :/ !

Hopefully the show doesn't get too bad. The North isn't the worst. . .

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Are you challenging me? You will regret the day you have ever defied Kuvira! My list is only growing.

[/QUOTE]
Challenge you? Why would I do that? None of my characters want the crown, and there's enough people that wants Kuvira's head without my guys/gals interference. I'll just sit back, sip on some Arbor Red, and enjoy the show as they all try to take her head at once. ( ;) )

Also, I must admit I had this implausible but very entertaining storyline in my head in which Kuvira and Braedon were forced into marriage with one another. Their relationship is based off of angry/hate sex and each trying to kill the other in their sleep but never going through with it. After a while they finally admit that they feel something for one another and they begrudgingly (but sweetly) confess their love to one another in a gruff and blunt fashion.

... then Rory runs Braedon through from behind with his sword.

Yeah, and they killed our true king, Stannis :/ !
Hopefully the show doesn't get too bad. The North isn't the worst. . .
But it's not the best either.

WanderingJester said:
Challenge you? Why would I do that? None of my characters want the crown, and there's enough people that wants Kuvira's head without my guys/gals interference. I'll just sit back, sip on some Arbor Red, and enjoy the show as they all try to take her head at once. ( ;) )
Also, I must admit I had this implausible but very entertaining storyline in my head in which Kuvira and Braedon were forced into marriage with one another. Their relationship is based off of angry/hate sex and each trying to kill the other in their sleep but never going through with it. After a while they finally admit that they feel something for one another and they begrudgingly (but sweetly) confess their love to one another in a gruff and blunt fashion.

... then Rory runs Braedon through from behind with his sword.
Wow you already have the storyline in your head all prepped and ready to go. I admire your creativity in romantic comedies.

Also a very good fact, but I don't need a reason to kill. It could just be because I want to though I will now reconsider.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]But it's not the best either.
Wow you already have the storyline in your head all prepped and ready to go. I admire your creativity in romantic comedies.

Also a very good fact, but I don't need a reason to kill. It could just be because I want to though I will now reconsider.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, thank you. For not noticing I took that storyline pretty much from Troy with Achilles and the priestess.

Perhaps she doesn't need a reason, but she still needs the ability, and it is lacking. ( :) )

WanderingJester said:
Thank you, thank you. For not noticing I took that storyline pretty much from Troy with Achilles and the priestess.

Perhaps she doesn't need a reason, but she still needs the ability, and it is lacking. ( :) )
And yet you insult me? Alright I will kill everyone and they will compare her to a hurricane, because she will kill everything in her path. You have been warned! You know she could just go just go to the wedding a spike the punch but Instead of liquor, its poison.

You know if Deanna does die I have no idea what I'm gonna do or who im gonna follow, he doesn't particularly like any of the current leaders. I would be in a worse position then Loras after Renly died

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]And yet you insult me? Alright I will kill everyone and they will compare her to a hurricane, because she will kill everything in her path. You have been warned! You know she could just go just go to the wedding a spike the punch but Instead of liquor, its poison.

[/QUOTE]
Oh calm down Kuvira. Here, have a Snickers.

snickers.jpg

WanderingJester said:
Oh calm down Kuvira. Here, have a Snickers.
snickers.jpg
That's the greatest combat ever.Bravo, you really outdone yourself. I think I should go to sleep soooo good night! Or morning technically.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]That's the greatest combat every.Bravo, you really outdone yourself. I think I should go to sleep soooo good night! Or morning technically.

[/QUOTE]
G'night girl xD

Oh my god. I never realized how much I want Kuvira and Braedon together until now.
I'm too tired to make threats so you got lucky! I'm leaving for real this time.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I'm too tired to make threats so you got lucky! I'm leaving for real this time.

[/QUOTE]
Nightttt!

Please have Kuvira hook up with Braedon.

On a realistic note, I'd totally love to see some unfriendly alliances once new factions rise. Legit seeing Braedon and Kuvira work together would bring a smile to my face.

Nightttt!

On a realistic note, I'd totally love to see some unfriendly alliances once new factions rise. Legit seeing Braedon and Kuvira work together would bring a smile to my face.
I almost want to see Cayden forced to work with Viserys one day if he's still alive, they would not be find of each other I think

Akio said:
I almost want to see Cayden forced to work with Viserys one day if he's still alive, they would not be find of each other I think
They probably already met, if Akio was a name in the Disputed Lands. Viserys/the Golden Company have been mainly stationed there in the past few years.

Yeah, it'd be interesting. I feel like they have a lot in common but some key factors might be breaking points.

Nightttt!

Aawww because you put it that way I'll think about it.

They probably already met, if Akio was a name in the Disputed Lands. Viserys/the Golden Company have been mainly stationed there in the past few years.
Yeah, it'd be interesting. I feel like they have a lot in common but some key factors might be breaking points.
They likely had to work on a few contacts together but probably even more in opposition, if the golden company is hired on one side you hire everyone who might able to hold against them on the other and not every group has about 2000 men with good markings. They have probably seen a lot of each other's warfare

They probably do have a lot in common but there would be certain things between them I don't think they could stand about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back