• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Not gonna lie though. Braedon seems to have this war in the bag. I mean hes got the Riverlands, North and Stromlands supporting him. As well as the Dragonstone fleet. Unless the Tyrell and Lannisters both join Kuvira it seems shes screwed.
Well, so far Kuvira has yet to do anything to give the Tyrells ammunition against her...

Well, his friendly personality got him 900 knights and squires, Roland Wilds and a competent leader for Fair Isle. So I'd say hes doing better than Tywin considering that old mans only strategy was "Look how big and strong I am, I'll kill you if you mess with me, grrrrrr!!!"

JustWhipIt said:
But... he sings!
How does that excuse his true nature?! When Tiber tries to sit on the Iron Throne, and everyone is bloody and beaten, don't come crying to me!

We must unite against him and put Viserys on the throne. Tiber needs to see a strong person standing against him. Like Viserys.

Leusis said:
Well, his friendly personality got him 900 knights and squires, Roland Wilds and a competent leader for Fair Isle. So I'd say hes doing better than Tywin considering that old mans only strategy was "Look how big and strong I am, I'll kill you if you mess with me, grrrrrr!!!"
It worked, kind of. The needless rape and burning of the Riverlands weakened Edmure.

TheAncientCenturion said:
How does that excuse his true nature?! When Tiber tries to sit on the Iron Throne, and everyone is bloody and beaten, don't come crying to me!
We must unite against him and put Viserys on the throne. Tiber needs to see a strong person standing against him. Like Viserys.
... Like Viserys?

Yeah but that needles rape and bruning also got a LOT of people to hate him. So now not just the Dronish hate him but the Rivermen and Northerners as well. Honestly surprised he didn't get assassinated in like the second or third book.

I dunno. I feel like I'd support Tiber if he was to make a claim to the throne. Dear god I'm being brainwashed aren't I.

Leusis said:
Yeah but that needles rape and bruning also got a LOT of people to hate him. So now not just the Dronish hate him but the Rivermen and Northerners as well. Honestly surprised he didn't get assassinated in like the second or third book.
He was too powerful to be killed. Even by people who might of despised him. He was in a similar position as Little Finger, who Tyrion mused about killing but realized he was too integral to Westeros to be killed.

JustWhipIt said:
I dunno. I feel like I'd support Tiber if he was to make a claim to the throne. Dear god I'm being brainwashed aren't I.
Okay. Storm's End is now on the list of castles I am offering to people.

1. Pyke
  2. Storm's End
  3. Sunspear

Well, my character pretty much has no other choice but to support Tiber sooooo. I'LL SEE YOU FOOLS ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE!

Make Westeros Great Again guys. Viserys will stop this Dornish Immigration, he will build a second wall!
One that is hopefully not built by Dornish funds.

The Dornish can't build anything correctly. So naturally they would have nothing to do with it.
Well, they can simply say they don't want to build his stupid wall for him. Like some politicians.

Okay. Storm's End is now on the list of castles I am offering to people.
  1. Pyke
  2. Storm's End
  3. Sunspear
But who want those miserable castles? Just look at how pretty all of the other ones are!

game_of_thrones_houses_sigil.jpg

HuorSpinks said:
Well, they can simply say they don't want to build his stupid wall for him. Like some politicians.
Phase 2 of the Dornish Solution will follow shortly after the wall. Don't worry.

JustWhipIt said:
But who want those miserable castles? Just look at how pretty all of the other ones are!
game_of_thrones_houses_sigil.jpg
  • Winterfell, cold as shit, with only hotsprings as something to make up for it.
  • The Eyrie, so cold you can't stay there in Winter. Sucks.
  • Riverrun. The Riverlands. Nuff said.
  • Pyke, the greatest fortress.
  • Casterly Rock, full of useless yellow minerals.
  • Storm's End, totally the second best fortress.
  • Highgarden, so gay.
  • Sunspear, a disgusting place filled with roaches. Will be destroyed soon.
  • The Red Keep. Nice-ish.

Phase 2 of the Dornish Solution will follow shortly after the wall. Don't worry.
  • Highgarden, so gay.
@HuorSpinks Well, you heard it here first. I wouldn't let that white-haired bastard get away with that if I were you.

JustWhipIt said:
@HuorSpinks Well, you heard it here first. I wouldn't let that white-haired bastard get away with that if I were you.
The Tyrells are #toogayforyou @Viserys apparently.

Guess he doesn't need Tyrell support ;p

I'm kind of hoping Viserys gets Lannister and Tyrell support. That way Viserys and Braedon can fight as the two strongest factions and weaken each other to the point Kuvira can jump in and make it a 1v1v1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back