• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Braedon cannot even control his own family, yet alone a herd of deer. Baby steps there man. .
Oh please, look at all the other families that have it worse right now...cough Targs Greyjoys cough

JustWhipIt said:
Oh please, look at all the other families that have it worse right now...cough Targs Greyjoys cough
They barely have it worse. So far it's basically an old man, a pissed off lord, and Braedon against Westeros. Kuvira probably has some wild fire stashed away anyhow. . Might make use of it in the battle of Blackwater 2.0

They barely have it worse. So far it's basically an old man, a pissed off lord, and Braedon against Westeros. Kuvira probably has some wild fire stashed away anyhow. . Might make use of it in the battle of Blackwater 2.0
And now we have a sick old man up North! And if Blackwater 2.0 does happen, at least most of the losses will be Rory's ships.

JustWhipIt said:
And now we have a sick old man up North! And if Blackwater 2.0 does happen, at least most of the losses will be Rory's ships.
I love that kind of thinking. I feel for Rory, I really do.

So its an old man, pissed off lord, Braedon, 2Sick2Lord (Tadhg) vs #DragonLivesMatter (Kuvira) and PimpLimp (Gelgin) vs King Conn vs Mr. Blackfyre. And then nobody knows what side the Lannisters or Tyrell are on.

Oh. . I'd pay to see Arren throw roses at the different lords of Westeros. Imagine Gelgin's horror once he sees a bag of roses heading for him.
... Suddenly, I want to see that too.

Especially the Baratheons' reactions.

Leusis said:
So its an old man, pissed off lord, Braedon, 2Sick2Lord (Tadhg) vs #DragonLivesMatter (Kuvira) and PimpLimp (Gelgin) vs King Conn vs Mr. Blackfyre. And then nobody knows what side the Lannisters or Tyrell are on.
The side the Tyrells are on are the winning side ^^

Leusis said:
So that's everyone's twitter handle? My head is swimming with ideas. .

HuorSpinks said:
... Suddenly, I want to see that too.
Especially the Baratheons' reactions.
Wendel would blush, calling it now.

I love that kind of thinking. I feel for Rory, I really do.
God, I'm thinking of what a dick move it'd be if Rory's there sailing the Blackwater and nobody shows up at the gates.

JustWhipIt said:
God, I'm thinking of what a dick move it'd be if Rory's there sailing the Blackwater and nobody shows up at the gates.
There is no way Braedon would win the war. But I'd love to see that. I like to think he wouldn't turn his cloak, and he'd fight to the last man.

So they're allied with Viserys the true king? Glad to have you aboard!
Well, if Viserys actually looks like he's winning...

Right now, he simply looks like a hedge knight.

HuorSpinks said:
It's all part of the plann. Wait till the Lannister Wedding, everyone will be chanting Viserys' name.

There is no way Braedon would win the war. But I'd love to see that. I like to think he wouldn't turn his cloak, and he'd fight to the last man.
To the last horse, to the sword, to the last minute, to the last man WE FIGHT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who does Braedon hate more? Hm...

HuorSpinks said:
Oof.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]To the last horse, to the sword, to the last minute, to the last man WE FIGHT!!!

[/QUOTE]
And die for the dickish brother Braedon is. Allll for our amusement!

Not gonna lie though. Braedon seems to have this war in the bag. I mean hes got the Riverlands, North and Stromlands supporting him. As well as the Dragonstone fleet. Unless the Tyrell and Lannisters both join Kuvira it seems shes screwed.

It's all part of the plann. Wait till the Lannister Wedding, everyone will be chanting Viserys' name.
From what I've watched of GoT the Lannisters seem very weird and are pretty much all bastard born.....friggin inbreds......

Leusis said:
Not gonna lie though. Braedon seems to have this war in the bag. I mean hes got the Riverlands, North and Stromlands supporting him. As well as the Dragonstone fleet. Unless the Tyrell and Lannisters both join Kuvira it seems shes screwed.
The North won't be a large factor in the war for a long time, just thanks to how wide spread they are. The Vale and the Riverlands might be able to cancel each other out, and that leaves the Baratheon cause versus the Crownlands. It depends on what tactics Braedon adopts, and Rory's willingness to put up with him.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]From what I've watched of GoT the Lannisters seem very weird and are pretty much all bastard born.....friggin inbreds......

[/QUOTE]
House Lannister is very respectable...Please support me Tiber.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]From what I've watched of GoT the Lannisters seem very weird and are pretty much all bastard born.....friggin inbreds......

[/QUOTE]
Not these Lannisters though. These Lannisters are somewhat... different.

JustWhipIt said:
In due time. Speaking of, is there an ETA on the assassins?
They haven't left quite yet, but the Stormlands is also. . At least a few days ahead of King's Landing. I'd say once we get the details settled, they might actually arrive around the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back