• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

And they only attack if you hurt their humans, so don't do anything to the people they serve and they won't hurt you > :D

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]We shall see about that!

[/QUOTE]
zdb0rtd.jpg

People in IC 1 need to hurry up and catch up with IC 2 so we can get this damn civil war started! I wanna see some lordly heads roll, this is the game of thrones damn it!

TheAncientCenturion said:
Sweet, sweet summer child.
All I'm saying is with everyone getting dragons my twins need direwolves. I don't care if other Starks get them or if they only get one but they need them

Leusis said:
People in IC 1 need to hurry up and catch up with IC 2 so we can get this damn civil war started! I wanna see some lordly heads roll, this is the game of thrones damn it!
>.>. I am no Fordee, it takes me time to reply to these posts!

Lancelot said:
You may be disappointed...
If there isn't the Grand Maester, anti-Targaryen conspiracy. . Yes I will.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]All I'm saying is with everyone getting dragons my twins need direwolves. I don't care if other Starks get them or if they only get one but they need them

[/QUOTE]
>.>

<.<

I feel like if they're relying on dire wolves for protection against dragons, they won't last long.

Leusis said:
One of your characters is one of the people who just so happens to be getting a dragon egg, so if anybody gets direwolves its not you bruh.
@TheAncientCenturion

Don't make me crack the whip!
I'm not sure how to respond to that. . Other than an obligatory "kinky". .

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]They are nine. They need all the protection they can get

[/QUOTE]
Just go send them to Old Nan! She can protect them.

Hold up.

What.

How?! How do you not know who Old Nan is?! That's like saying you don't know who Dolorous Edd is!

On a semi-related note, the position of Dolorous Edd is open, for anyone interested. . .

TheAncientCenturion said:
Hold up.
What.

How?! How do you not know who Old Nan is?! That's like saying you don't know who Dolorous Edd is!

On a semi-related note, the position of Dolorous Edd is open, for anyone interested. . .
I just realized old nan was the story telling old woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back