• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
There is always the option for ice dragon :^)
Hypnos said:
I think Deanna should have it, the beyond the wall idea was just because you said that you might want the dragon there so I wanted to make that work, I'm totally fine with Deanna having it (Though again it will be neigh impossible to hatch)
WanderingJester said:
Not a problem. I have consumed exactly a slice of cheese cake, a half a bowl of leftover fried rice, and a bottle of hard cider in the last hour. You know, just living the high life. How about yourself?
I'm not crazy about the wildling dragon thing, but I'm totally behind just giving Deanna a dragon egg as another "last minute thing" so that when her shit inevitably hits the fan hard it could hatch or something.

Plot Twists!

Yyyyeeeaaahhhh.

Centurion hates Ice Dragons :P :|

I'm cool with them though.
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I want Daenna to get the egg and hatch it. I have a character development idea for her and that will help.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Deanna can have the dragons egg, though I want all three eggs to hatch at the same time. It seems fitting enough for that to happen, and it would cause just a lot of panic in every faction, I feel.

That being said, ugh Ice Dragons >.>. I dunno. If we wanted to try it, we could. . Talk it over. If it's a popular idea, I won't be against it. It just comes off as a bit cheesy to me. But if it's done right, I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad. .

TheAncientCenturion said:
Alright. Deanna can have the dragons egg, though I want all three eggs to hatch at the same time. It seems fitting enough for that to happen, and it would cause just a lot of panic in every faction, I feel.
That being said, ugh Ice Dragons >.>. I dunno. If we wanted to try it, we could. . Talk it over. If it's a popular idea, I won't be against it. It just comes off as a bit cheesy to me. But if it's done right, I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad. .
Aren't they like normal dragons but... in the north and larger?

I totally agree with you about ice dragons, they'll never be as good as their fire-breathing cousins. I also like the hatching at the same time thing, that could be good.

Hypnos said:
I totally agree with you about ice dragons, they'll never be as good as their fire-breathing cousins. I also like the hatching at the same time thing, that could be good.
We need to make the hatching dramatic! Like someone tries to assassinate Daenna by burning down the building she's staying in when she goes into hiding or something and she emerges unharmed with a baby dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]We need to make the hatching dramatic! Like someone tries to assassinate Daenna by burning down the building she's staying in when she goes into hiding or something and she emerges unharmed with a baby dragon

[/QUOTE]
That would make Cayden go nuts, he would be completely dumbfolded

I'll give it a shot @Hypnos . It could be quite compelling. Could you @Lancelot or @WanderingJester try to describe what you think they might be like? Sell the idea to us?
I figured they move and looks generally like regular dragons but their internal temperature's on the other end of extremes than regular dragons. They would breath out almost like liquid nitrogen to instant freeze things instead of burn them. They're also like wild creatures, not some BS about allying with the Others or forming a dragon army or something, though they are more intelligent than mere beasts.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]We need to make the hatching dramatic! Like someone tries to assassinate Daenna by burning down the building she's staying in when she goes into hiding or something and she emerges unharmed with a baby dragon

[/QUOTE]
I think the dragon hatching should be delayed though, I don't think it should happen right after they get the eggs either, I think we should let things in Westeros sort themselves out before we deal with the dragons, kind of like how George intended the books to go (Act 1 intro to the characters. Act 2 war Kuvira v Breadon. Act 3 dragons Greyjoys v the victor in act 2 v The Golden Company v Daenna)

Hypnos said:
I think the dragon hatching should be delayed though, I don't think it should happen right after they get the eggs either, I think we should let things in Westeros sort themselves out before we deal with the dragons, kind of like how George intended the books to go (Act 1 intro to the characters. Act 2 war Kuvira v Breadon. Act 3 dragons Greyjoys v the victor in act 2 v The Golden Company v Daenna)
Fine. Ruin my fun...I need to find a way to hide Daenna fora bit

[/QUOTE]
Also i agree please someone tell me whats happened so i can move on with my life

WanderingJester said:
I figured they move and looks generally like regular dragons but their internal temperature's on the other end of extremes than regular dragons. They would breath out almost like liquid nitrogen to instant freeze things instead of burn them. They're also like wild creatures, not some BS about allying with the Others or forming a dragon army or something, though they are more intelligent than mere beasts.
So my questions in no particular order are;

• How big can they get?
  • How many are there?
  • How do they sustain a population and be unseen?
  • Physically, how strong are they?
  • They aren't believed to exist, so how are they so good at hiding themselves?
  • Do they cross The Wall?

• How big can they get?
  • How many are there?
1. They are said to be able to grow twice the size of the dragons of Valyria.

2. It is uncertain how many they are of if they even exist.

3. They are said to be in The Shivering Sea and the White Waste so not many people would be there to see them and it is rare for them to be spotted south.

4. This is unknown as it is said they are made of living ice, I assume that means weaker than Valyrian Dragons strength and endurance wise?

5. Refer to answer 3

6. The wall is said to be enchanted so who knows.

• How big can they get?
  • How many are there?
  • They grow their entire lives
  • We can decide on this later
  • They live in the land of eternal winter, in temperature too cold for humans to live perpetually at. They hunt monsters as a food source anything from giants to giant stuff (giant spiders, etc.) Not sure if I want to make them able to swim/fight underwater to battle Krakens too though...
  • As strong as any regular dragons can grow.
  • They've never voluntarily went south from their polar area before, only recent events orchestrated by humans have changed otherwise. They had no reason too.
  • They can live in any temperature, but just more comfortable in frozen wastelands.

Just spitballing the idea right now. Let me know if anyone's got better ideas and stuffy stuff.

Just realized there was no velaryons or hightowers...

*rubs hands*

Hypnos said:
Dibs the Velaryons.
NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lancelot said:
1. They are said to be able to grow twice the size of the dragons of Valyria.
2. It is uncertain how many they are of if they even exist.

3. They are said to be in The Shivering Sea and the White Waste so not many people would be there to see them and it is rare for them to be spotted south.

4. This is unknown as it is said they are made of living ice, I assume that means weaker than Valyrian Dragons strength and endurance wise?

5. Refer to answer 3

6. The wall is said to be enchanted so who knows.
WanderingJester said:
  • They grow their entire lives
  • We can decide on this later
  • They live in the land of eternal winter, in temperature too cold for humans to live perpetually at. They hunt monsters as a food source anything from giants to giant stuff (giant spiders, etc.) Not sure if I want to make them able to swim/fight underwater to battle Krakens too though...
  • As strong as any regular dragons can grow.
  • They've never voluntarily went south from their polar area before, only recent events orchestrated by humans have changed otherwise. They had no reason too.
  • They can live in any temperature, but just more comfortable in frozen wastelands.

Just spitballing the idea right now. Let me know if anyone's got better ideas and stuffy stuff.
What's the popular opinion on Ice Dragons in the chat? I just wanna get a vibe for how everyone else would take it, before I comment further on it.

I'm not a fan but if people really want them I'd be fine with it. As long as they are utilised effectively.

I think if we have them they should definitely be brought in way later. As a sort of last choice. I mean we haven't really got into the rp yet and we need to up the feel's and get some characters killed. This is game of thrones after all. I'm already planning on killing off Dom or Mayi and Revina.

I just like death and destruction. I don't care how it comes about; ice is as good as fire for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back