• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I think if we have them they should definitely be brought in way later. As a sort of last choice. I mean we haven't really got into the rp yet and we need to up the feel's and get some characters killed. This is game of thrones after all. I'm already planning on killing off Dom or Mayi and Revina.

[/QUOTE]
I have one character thus far, though i guess i control all his subordinates who i plan to develop on and out through the same hell as everyone else theres that

Alright before this goes forward, I'd like to know how each of the GMs feel about the plans me and @Darth Gangsta have set down for the battle of Fair Isle. Essentially I'm asking you how this battle will play out as you guys kind of decide everything and though I'm fairly sure I'd win I'd like other peoples opinions on the kinds of casualties and such and whether I would win or not.

Leusis said:
Alright before this goes forward, I'd like to know how each of the GMs feel about the plans me and @Darth Gangsta have set down for the battle of Fair Isle. Essentially I'm asking you how this battle will play out as you guys kind of decide everything and though I'm fairly sure I'd win I'd like other peoples opinions on the kinds of casualties and such and whether I would win or not.
To me it depends on the tactics used by the two sides. As it is with the Wolverines running up at a frontal assault, I would agree: they would get massacred with little casualty by the defenders overall.

Hypnos are you planning on making Velaryon?

If you are I can make Hightowers instead sorry I am just unsure if it was a joke or not.

Leusis said:
150 bandits and raiders vs 300 mounted Knights in armour, plus you have the high ground, like Jester said it will be massacre, the bandits would likely all be dead and I see ten maybe eleven causlties on your side, if that, and since you've got archers a few bandits will be dead before they're off the ship.

Lancelot said:
Hypnos are you planning on making Velaryon?
If you are I can make Hightowers instead sorry I am just unsure if it was a joke or not.
I was mostly joking, I love House Velaryon but I don't have any immediate plans to make a character for them, if you want to make one go for, on the other hand Hightower is also pretty good so... Do whatever you want.

Not gonna lie I'm having Roland go pretty hard in this battle to slaughter the bandits for two reasons.

1. hes kind of pissed off that somebody is coming to raid him only a week or so after he obtained the lordship of Fair Isle.

2. He wants to prove to Tiber that he is a lot more competent than House Farman, as well as proving that to the people he now claims lordship over.

Hypnos said:
150 bandits and raiders vs 300 mounted Knights in armour, plus you have the high ground, like Jester said it will be massacre, the bandits would likely all be dead and I see ten maybe eleven causlties on your side, if that, and since you've got archers a few bandits will be dead before they're off the ship.
I was mostly joking, I love House Velaryon but I don't have any immediate plans to make a character for them, if you want to make one go for, on the other hand Hightower is also pretty good so... Do whatever you want.
Alright thanks for clearing that up.

I think I may actually go for Hightower, although I may make a Velaryon in the future, unsure about that.

So... got the go ahead from @TheAncientCenturion about the Ice Dragons. Anyone possibly interested in using them let me know and we'll see if we can work something out (like all other medieval nukes, if they're going to be with a character they'll need to be in egg form first, most likely dormant).

Got a large portion of my next post done, though the Shields are WIP's.

@HuorSpinks

Is the Redwyne fleet only attacking Southshield right now, or are they spreading out to cover the other islands as well?

@Fezzes

Tagging ya' for good measure.

Best travel route: Hadar just arrives at White Harbor, Katsa leaves to go to King's Landing from the Three Sisters by heading to White Harbor, meets Hadar for some odd reason and maybe some others. They head down to King's Landing, then the Stormlands, and further more west to The Iron Islands. Would it be alright if my posts for them are like a few weeks prior to sll the current events!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Best travel route: Hadar just arrives at White Harbor, Katsa leaves to go to King's Landing from the Three Sisters by heading to White Harbor, meets Hadar for some odd reason and maybe some others. They head down to King's Landing, then the Stormlands, and further more west to The Iron Islands. Would it be alright if my posts for them are like a few weeks prior to sll the current events!

[/QUOTE]
@The bold; Sure. In the old chat, all of my posts were weeks to a month behind the events of King's Landing. Just be mindful of travel time, what happens when and where, and all of that.

WanderingJester said:
So... got the go ahead from @TheAncientCenturion about the Ice Dragons. Anyone possibly interested in using them let me know and we'll see if we can work something out (like all other medieval nukes, if they're going to be with a character they'll need to be in egg form first, most likely dormant).
Could the Starks have one? You know since they live in the north and all...

TheAncientCenturion said:
@The bold; Sure. In the old chat, all of my posts were weeks to a month behind the events of King's Landing. Just be mindful of travel time, what happens when and where, and all of that.
Okay

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Could the Starks have one? You know since they live in the north and all...

[/QUOTE]
I'm not entirely sure. . The Starks are a major, major power. Unless something big happens and half their bannermen rebel, and the other half die. . . It'd be a bit too much to include an ice dragon. Maybe later on in the RP, when the factions begin to weaken.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I'm not entirely sure. . The Starks are a major, major power. Unless something big happens and half their bannermen rebel, and the other half die. . . It'd be a bit too much to include an ice dragon. Maybe later on in the RP, when the factions begin to weaken.
I want Direwolf's forget ice dragons

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I want Dirwolf's forget ice dragons

[/QUOTE]
>.>

Timos is a damned faceless man! What does he need a dire wolf for? To help him kill even faster?! He can swap faces!

Veyd Sahvoz]I already tried asking for a direwolf (even though they're bad ass and awesome) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24520-crimson-smile/ said:
@Crimson smile[/URL]
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]They are in the game of thrones. OF COURSE THEY DO!

[/QUOTE]
They are killing machines! Do you want them to turn out like Rickon?! Shaggydog probably is off eating people! God only knows how many people Nymeria has devoured! They should all be destroyed along with House Stark.

Oh? I got news for ya "Winter is coming..." and when it does the Starks will be ready ;) With only 4 direwolves on their side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back