• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Yeah I'll just skin them and sell their pelts because I don't need giant wolves running around eating my peasants while I'm trying to fix the damage done by the Ironborn raid.

Leusis said:
Yeah I'll just skin them and sell their pelts because I don't need giant wolves running around eating my peasants while I'm trying to fix the damage done by the Ironborn raid.
You could always send it to Pyke. Make trouble there.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Hey, I realized who she was after a moment! I should get at least one direwolf pup for that

[/QUOTE]
Maybe we'll start with a corgi, and you can work your way up.

And may I interjected, the Starks don't need protection by Direwolf. And why does House Wilds get them? Why don't we just keep it at no one getting them then if it's such a big deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]or a German shepherd mixed with a normal wolf

[/QUOTE]
That's a giant leap from corgi. I don't know if the twins could handle such a ferocious animal.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Got a large portion of my next post done, though the Shields are WIP's.
@HuorSpinks

Is the Redwyne fleet only attacking Southshield right now, or are they spreading out to cover the other islands as well?

@Fezzes

Tagging ya' for good measure.
Awesome, thanks!

They're spreading out to cover the other islands.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]And may I interjected, the Starks don't need protection by Direwolf. And why does House Wilds get them? Why don't we just keep it at no one getting them then?

[/QUOTE]
T'was a joke, I don't know if direwolves will be in the RP yet. I'd have to think on it.

That's a giant leap from corgi. I don't know if the twins could handle such a ferocious animal.
What about Hadar, or Timos and what of the older people?

It's going to be a puppy in the beginning and if a stark can control a direwolf even a bit then two can control a normal mutt. Even a slighlty mean one

HuorSpinks said:
If you guys are getting direwolves and dragons, I want man-eating rosebushes. Or rosebush monsters.
Here is your monster. Be more careful for what you wish for next time. . .

1rosie.jpg
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]It's going to be a puppy in the beginning and if a stark can control a direwolf even a bit then two can control a normal mutt. Even a slighlty mean one

[/QUOTE]
Maybe. Again, I'd have to think about adding in things like wolves. If you want a hunting hound, go ahead. But a dire wolf is very different.

Well Roland's house sigil is just three silver trees on a blue background so, I guess I'll grow a gods wood or something? Now that I think about it Roland's sigil is almost as docile as the Tyrell's rose, though at least a tree can fall on somebody.

Here is your monster. Be more careful for what you wish for next time. . .
1rosie.jpg
Maybe. Again, I'd have to think about adding in things like wolves. If you want a hunting hound, go ahead. But a dire wolf is very different.
Leusis said:
Well Roland's house sigil is just three silver trees on a blue background so, I guess I'll grow a gods wood or something? Now that I think about it Roland's sigil is almost as docile as the Tyrell's rose, though at least a tree can fall on somebody.
What about the weight of a thousand roses? I'm sure that would hurt some. A concussion at least.

I'd rather have a thousand roses fall on me rather than deal with a tree falling on me.

And of course @JustWhipIt gets a pack of deer, that way he can stamp out these damn direwolves and dragons.

HuorSpinks said:
What about the weight of a thousand roses? I'm sure that would hurt some. A concussion at least.
A bunch of cuts maybe, along with not needing to shower for a week.

JustWhipIt said:
Oh! Do I get a pack of deer? I mean, who needs battering rams when you have those guys?
Braedon cannot even control his own family, yet alone a herd of deer. Baby steps there man. .

Leusis said:
I'd rather have a thousand roses fall on me rather than deal with a tree falling on me.
And of course @JustWhipIt gets a pack of deer, that way he can stamp out these damn direwolves and dragons.
More romantic and aesthetically pleasing too. A tree falling on you just sounds... funny.

A bunch of cuts maybe, along with not needing to shower for a week.
Braedon cannot even control his own family, yet alone a herd of deer. Baby steps there man. .
The weight of a thousand roses, not a thousand roses. For all you know I could have simply bundled up those roses in a great bag and throw them at people.

HuorSpinks said:
The weight of a thousand roses, not a thousand roses. For all you know I could have simply bundled up those roses in a great bag and throw them at people.
Oh. . I'd pay to see Arren throw roses at the different lords of Westeros. Imagine Gelgin's horror once he sees a bag of roses heading for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back