• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Sleipnir said:
Will remove him then. I'd hate to be "that person." I'll edit the profile shortly.
Thanks, I'm glad we can agree on this without having a massive argument, in fairness to you the dragon would have been fine should we be living in a time before the Dance or another period where they had a few dragons, but you having the only dragon creates problem with the story, especially since a main plot point is the Greyjoys trying to hatch the first dragon.

If you want to work your Tyrell into the family you should talk to @HuorSpinks who controls Lord Arren Tyrell and if you want to work out your Blackfyre you should talk to @TheAncientCenturion

@Sleipnir

Sleipnir said:
Will remove him then. I'd hate to be "that person." I'll edit the profile shortly.
What you can do, instead of having a dragon is having a dragon egg with the possibility of it hatching later in the RP. With the player who held the only dragon egg seemingly leaving the RP, I don't see the problem with switching ownership of the egg or having the old one be lost at sea.

TheAncientCenturion said:
As long as @Hypnos is okay with that. I know you're not the biggest fan of the dragon eggs.
I never said I'm not a fan of dragon eggs, I'm just not a fan of other people having dragon eggs. I see no problem with her having an egg, but she's going to have to go through hell and back to hatch it.

@Sleipnir Where would your character start, if she's calling herself Blackfyre it would make sense if she'd already run into Viserys Blckfyre at some point, since he's the bastard that started the trend of claiming to be from a dead house.

@JustWhipIt
You have no idea how happy I am you included all those minor, minor characters of mine. It's bringing a tear to my eyes.
Looks like all that skimming was worth it then! Just kidding I want my 10 minutes back.

Hypnos said:
I never said I'm not a fan of dragon eggs, I'm just not a fan of other people having dragon eggs. I see no problem with her having an egg, but she's going to have to go through hell and back to hatch it.
@Sleipnir Where would your character start, if she's calling herself Blackfyre it would make sense if she'd already run into Viserys Blckfyre at some point, since he's the bastard that started the trend of claiming to be from a dead house.
It'd be cool if Viserys could ever meet up with his relatives....

And alright, then @Sleipnir can have a dragon egg with the possibility of hatching it, if he's fine with that. Conn and his egg may be lost at sea. With his booty.

And alright, then @Sleipnir can have a dragon egg with the possibility of hatching it, if he's fine with that. Conn and his egg may be lost at sea. With his booty.
I think it would be cool for Conn's egg to go up in the Kingsmoot once Conn dies/disappears the dragon egg is kind of the only thing the Iron Islanders have going on for them so it would be kind of mean to take that from them.

Hypnos said:
I think it would be cool for Conn's egg to go up in the Kingsmoot once Conn dies/disappears the dragon egg is kind of the only thing the Iron Islanders have going on for them so it would be kind of mean to take that from them.
I can work with that. A dragon egg is insanely valuable, after all.Selling it would probably help fix the damages Conn caused.

great! Egg it is. I'll work with our Blackfyres and Tyrells to work this out. Maybe we hatch a dragon, maybe we don't. We'll find out!

Couldn't have been too bent out of shape about it anyway — I wasn't expecting people to just not bat an eye about a freakin' dragon :b

(Wait hang on; I was supposed to be unworkable. Gimme a second. BUT I WANT A DEAGON! HE ISNT A BIG PROBLEM. HE'S A LITTLE DRAGON. I CANCOME UPWITH A BETTER REASON OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT RIGHT?? I MEAN HE CAN'T EVEN FLY—

Okay, we're good now, right? ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24727-leusis/ said:
@Leusis[/URL] So...Gonna post?
Leusis said:

You know what I meant by starting your post earlier right? I meant a post to set up the battle, like your men rowing their way towards the island, talking strategy, state how many men you've brought along in total. That way I didn't have to do some awkward post of suddenly being near the beach with an army I suddenly assembled out of nowhere. Instead I could actually do a post of assembling my forces and coming up with a basic plan of my own. After all, boats aren't too fast and I'd likely see you on the horizon hours before you actually landed.

Just double-checking with you.

So my mildly-crazy little Vysaera will already be acquainted with Viserys or else meet up with him, yes? Perhaps she doesn't use the name 'Blackfyre' until then.

Sleipnir said:
So my mildly-crazy little Vysaera will already be acquainted with Viserys or else meet up with him, yes? Perhaps she doesn't use the name 'Blackfyre' until then.
It depends, she's Maeryn Targaryen's bastard right? Viserys is his eldest and arguably most well known. I'd say they probably met at least once or know of each other to some extent. And, that could work rather well.

Viserys is actually in disguise right now in The Reach, about to enter Highgarden. So they could meet relatively soon. @HuorSpinks I don;t know how you wanna handle that. Want me to just post Viserys in Highgarden, or do you want the guards to sort of. . Lead him inside?

Sleipnir said:
Maybe that could be your destination, Vysaera heard about another bastard Targaryen across the sea fighting with the Golden Company and wants to meet him and possibly offer him support with her dragon egg and see if he knows how to hatch it (You may have to wait until he gets back from the reach, though in the meantime your could be sacrificed to the black goat acquaint yourself with the lovely people of the Golden Comapny.

We need a third Dragon egg, if the Greyjoys have what in canon is Drogon and Vys has say Viserion, we're going to need a Rhaegal.

The Black Goat will eat in due time, damn it.

And if we need a third dragon/egg, who would get it? Daenna? Kuvira? Walder Tully?

The Black Goat will eat in due time, damn it.
And if we need a third dragon/egg, who would get it? Daenna? Kuvira? Walder Tully?
I'm all for giving it to Walder but I feel like he's already so powerful without it it would be unfair. If Daenna picks it up at some point in Essos then we'd have given the three weakest factions dragon eggs, which whilst it would be nice for them would be terrible for everyone else (Especially the Riverlands)

Hypnos said:
I'm all for giving it to Walder but I feel like he's already so powerful without it it would be unfair. If Daenna picks it up at some point in Essos then we'd have given the three weakest factions dragon eggs, which whilst it would be nice for them would be terrible for everyone else (Especially the Riverlands)
I have no problem with making trouble for those filthy river folk. Almost as bad as the Dornish, they are.

Maybe one could be found Beyond the Wall. That tricky bastard Bloodraven hid one/lost one over there.

I have no problem with making trouble for those filthy river folk. Almost as bad as the Dornish, they are.
Maybe one could be found Beyond the Wall. That tricky bastard Bloodraven hid one/lost one over there.
First of all fuck you. Second of all, go fuck yourself.

I'm terrified of the Wildlings having a dragon egg but we could work with it, @Archon was talking about making a wildling character and needing something to run from right (Since we're conflicted about including others) why don't we say Rhaegal already hatched beyond the Wall and is driving the Wildlings south in a similar way to the Others (Maybe have it have its wings torn off so it can't fly explaining why it wouldn't just go over the wall) that way Wildlings have motivation and we don't need to have others, t would also kickstart the NW story line.

Hypnos said:
Maybe that could be your destination, Vysaera heard about another bastard Targaryen across the sea fighting with the Golden Company and wants to meet him and possibly offer him support with her dragon egg and see if he knows how to hatch it (You may have to wait until he gets back from the reach, though in the meantime your could be sacrificed to the black goat acquaint yourself with the lovely people of the Golden Comapny.
We need a third Dragon egg, if the Greyjoys have what in canon is Drogon and Vys has say Viserion, we're going to need a Rhaegal.
This'll do. I'll run with it.

Except the being sacrificed part; I can skip that one.

As for Evin Tyrell — should I hold off using him 'til later or no? I didn't intend for him to be like a prominent part of house Tyrell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back