• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Fezzes said:
Sounds good. And it's just those two plotting, which was a big part. Cheers, I'll think on which of the five remaining I want to nab.
Choose wisely! A certain Stark might be sent off to his probable demise, pending how well Braedon takes assassination attempts.

WanderingJester said:
Oh! We can have Conn be the unkillable crazy man of this RP, like Ramsay! I would say Corbis is fitting that role right now but politically he's still pretty weak in influencing large events (That can all change if he's the guy to hatch the dragon). Like he almost dies all the time but never actually does and continues to piss people off! xD
Oh God no. Has Conn allied himself with Ser Twenty of House Goodmen?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Choose wisely! A certain Stark might be sent off to his probable demise, pending how well Braedon takes assassination attempts.
Oh God no. Has Conn allied himself with Ser Twenty of House Goodmen?
A dragon + A crazy Targ/Greyjoy bastard + Ser Twenty of House Goodmen = Still a better love story than Twilight New and most powerful force to sweep through Westeros since Aegon the Conqueror.

I know. Man, the Queensguard is getting torn up, probably. Three probable losses. Unfortunate Stark and two filthy traitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crimson smile] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23852-wanderingjester/ said:
@WanderingJester[/URL] I kind of time skipped past them going to the bath house so did Nagito just not want a bath?
Oh did not realize that. I'll edit my post.

WanderingJester said:
A dragon + A crazy Targ/Greyjoy bastard + Ser Twenty of House Goodmen = Still a better love story than Twilight New and most powerful force to sweep through Westeros since Aegon the Conqueror.
I think at that point we all just need to switch over to a Narnia RP. We'll be too damaged to continue with something as intense as that.

Fezzes said:
I know. Man, the Queensguard is getting torn up, probably. Three probable losses. Unfortunate Stark and two filthy traitors.
They're only traitors if they lose ;)

Glegin might need to summon his host soon. . Just in case.

Meh. At least Braedon finally gets to talk to a Stark.

I think at that point we all just need to switch over to a Narnia RP. We'll be too damaged to continue with something as intense as that.
They're only traitors if they lose ;)

Glegin might need to summon his host soon. . Just in case.
Whelp, good thing I'm controlling the Lion xD

JustWhipIt said:
One of these days. Who am I kidding by the time they get down here everyone'll probably be dead.
It'll happen as soon as Aiden stabs Braedon in the heart.

WanderingJester said:
Whelp, good thing I'm controlling the Lion xD
We're fucked then. A hundred years of Winter? And the White Walkers are coming? Damn it all Aslan.

Fezzes said:
Oh, you clever...
It's cool. We get to kill him at least once.

WanderingJester said:
Any news on how long before Haelga leaves Pyke? Not rushing, just looking forward to the event and post.
Great, just finished reading. Looking fun down at the Shield Islands ^_^

Also, yesh, very fast pace. I'm fine with you killing King Kong on the island :P
Soon!

probably

It'll happen as soon as Aiden stabs Braedon in the heart.
Hopefully, that won't happen fur a while.

Also, are we still going through with the whole side RP? I mean, the whole reason it was made was to pass time waiting for Fordee or until we rebooted the old RP.

That awkward moment when a character you control in an rp is asked a question your not even aware of but the character should be

All right, I'll have lunch, and then I'll post.

By the way, I'm having the Reach Troops at 80,000 (according to the wiki, might be less if I decide to give Arren a hard time. This is the maximum number they can raise) and the Redwyne fleet at 200 warships, if anyone is interested in the strength of the Reach.

If I'm not wrong, Hollis has already passed away in the original rp thread so I just went ahead and added the titles to Arren so I wouldn't have to edit them later.

HuorSpinks said:
All right, I'll have lunch, and then I'll post.
By the way, I'm having the Reach Troops at 80,000 (according to the wiki, might be less if I decide to give Arren a hard time. This is the maximum number they can raise) and the Redwyne fleet at 200 warships, if anyone is interested in the strength of the Reach.

If I'm not wrong, Hollis has already passed away in the original rp thread so I just went ahead and added the titles to Arren so I wouldn't have to edit them later.
I don't think you were in chat at the time but we actually have a spreadsheet on the overview tab now that gives the troop numbers numbers of all the Houses of Westeros, it puts the military strength of the Reach as you've said at 80,000 and your numbers for the Redwyne fleet should be fine.

Also about your post, there's just a minor continuity issue, it doesn't really matter all that much but it's bugging me nonetheless, Lord Redwyne has already been mentioned as a man named Luthor and now his name has changed, again it doesn't matter it just bothers me slightly :)

We could always have Siegfried adopt the dragon egg, if Conn was to die I don't think Siegfried would stick around honestly he is following the man not the Iron Islands or task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back