• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
@Darth Gangsta
You know what I meant by starting your post earlier right? I meant a post to set up the battle, like your men rowing their way towards the island, talking strategy, state how many men you've brought along in total. That way I didn't have to do some awkward post of suddenly being near the beach with an army I suddenly assembled out of nowhere. Instead I could actually do a post of assembling my forces and coming up with a basic plan of my own. After all, boats aren't too fast and I'd likely see you on the horizon hours before you actually landed.
Id also like to point out that this is an awful decision, this is pretty much the worst place you could raid, Fair Isle has recently been raided by Ironborn so all its valuables are gone or burnt, it was given to a sellsword captain who is known as a great fighter who commands as well as the normal garrison 800 hundred knights and their squires, you're also in the Westerlands where Tiber Lannister, richest man in Westeros, is building both his fleet and his army in preparation for war.

@Lancelot

Its not about the boats being slow, it's the fact that when you look out over the ocean, especially from a high position such as a tower you can see things that are many miles away.

Leusis said:
@Lancelot
Its not about the boats being slow, it's the fact that when you look out over the ocean, especially from a high position such as a tower you can see things that are many miles away.
Yeah I get that, I think I am just trying to give the raiders the benefit of the doubt to be honest.

Hypnos said:
Id also like to point out that this is an awful decision, this is pretty much the worst place you could raid, Fair Isle has recently been raided by Ironborn so all its valuables are gone or burnt, it was given to a sellsword captain who is known as a great fighter who commands as well as the normal garrison 800 hundred knights and their squires, you're also in the Westerlands where Tiber Lannister, richest man in Westeros, is building both his fleet and his army in preparation for war.
I will personally have every attacker of the Westerlands impaled from their hinds to their mouths and displayed from Golden Tooth to Crakehall, Vlad Style.

Nah, Tiber will probably just put a bounty so big on your head every sellsword west of the Narrow Sea will come after you. Or something. ( :P ) I'll deal with that if it comes.

Now that I've read the last 4-5 pages of OOC stuff. Anyone want to give me a heads up about what's going on IC before I start reading that? Fellow RPers? Co-GM and GM?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I honestly don't even know where half any of you are.

[/QUOTE]
Nagito's with Deanna in Essos. Tiber and Celena are at Casterly Rock. Martyn's on his way/back at Lannisport. Rowan is riding with his father and brother back to Reach at haul ass pace. That accounts for my characters anyways...

Q

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Fite me irl.

[/QUOTE]
i'll fucking no scope you m8

Ravenna is in Winterfell, Haelga is escaping Pyke, Corbis is in the Dragon Pit.

WanderingJester said:
I will personally have every attacker of the Westerlands impaled from their hinds to their mouths and displayed from Golden Tooth to Crakehall, Vlad Style.
Nah, Tiber will probably just put a bounty so big on your head every sellsword west of the Narrow Sea will come after you. Or something. ( :P ) I'll deal with that if it comes.

Now that I've read the last 4-5 pages of OOC stuff. Anyone want to give me a heads up about what's going on IC before I start reading that? Fellow RPers? Co-GM and GM?
Nope! Nothing to fill you in on.

Am I the only one who's a bit daunted at the Essos tab? It's the polar opposite of the first Essos tab. It's all fast paced and what not. .

Also, does anyone want to adopt Conn? If no one does, he's likely to go missing in the battle.

Gelgin is who knows where in the Red Keep, and Trevir is on the way back to the Eyrie.

If I'm going to adopt one of the Kingsguard (now Queensguard, I guess), I'd like to know stuff about them and what they're doing and stu, so that I can make an informed decision.

As for adopting Conn, I don't really know enough about his character and stuff to play him properly, I feel.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Q
i'll fucking no scope you m8

Ravenna is in Winterfell, Haelga is escaping Pyke, Corbis is in the Dragon Pit.
Any news on how long before Haelga leaves Pyke? Not rushing, just looking forward to the event and post.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Am I the only one who's a bit daunted at the Essos tab? It's the polar opposite of the first Essos tab. It's all fast paced and what not. .

Also, does anyone want to adopt Conn? If no one does, he's likely to go missing in the battle.
Great, just finished reading. Looking fun down at the Shield Islands ^_^

Also, yesh, very fast pace. I'm fine with you killing King Kong on the island :P

Leave em on his own, he can learn.

Darth Gangsta]I be bangin' with Sith. I could call up like four guys on you. YOU'RE GONNA GET JUMPED TONIGHT. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] He's clearly not joking. Totally not because of the word m8.
No shit -_- I didn't notice that at all.

I noticed and the westeros tab has like three post

Fezzes said:
Gelgin is who knows where in the Red Keep, and Trevir is on the way back to the Eyrie.
If I'm going to adopt one of the Kingsguard (now Queensguard, I guess), I'd like to know stuff about them and what they're doing and stu, so that I can make an informed decision.

As for adopting Conn, I don't really know enough about his character and stuff to play him properly, I feel.
Page 3-4 has the list Fordee made, with some minor details about them. Beyond that (And Whent/Thorne now plotting against the Targaryen's,) they're all free game.

WanderingJester said:
Any news on how long before Haelga leaves Pyke? Not rushing, just looking forward to the event and post.
Great, just finished reading. Looking fun down at the Shield Islands ^_^

Also, yesh, very fast pace. I'm fine with you killing King Kong on the island :P
I dunno man. Conn needs to go out with a bang! We cannot have him just die like that! Plus, the egg!

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I noticed and the westeros tab has like three post

[/QUOTE]
It's me, isn't it?! Whatever tab I take to dies!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Leave em on his own, he can learn.
No shit -_- I didn't notice that at all.

[/QUOTE]
Nope, it's pretty clear that you didn't understand him.

Page 3-4 has the list Fordee made, with some minor details about them. Beyond that (And Whent/Thorne now plotting against the Targaryen's,) they're all free game.
Sounds good. And it's just those two plotting, which was a big part. Cheers, I'll think on which of the five remaining I want to nab.

I dunno man. Conn needs to go out with a bang! We cannot have him just die like that! Plus, the egg!

It's me, isn't it?! Whatever tab I take to dies!
Oh! We can have Conn be the unkillable crazy man of this RP, like Ramsay! I would say Corbis is fitting that role right now but politically he's still pretty weak in influencing large events (That can all change if he's the guy to hatch the dragon). Like he almost dies all the time but never actually does and continues to piss people off! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back