• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Well. . To be fair. . . .

welsh-farmer-meme.jpg

2a3ea12f63c608d06221759d5a82c4b8b988d436104db7bc3444c41b2ba37de6.jpg

e92d0d9330de41615e1f46fbfe496b3c8d8effda52f1801622152662f11c6da9.jpg

The internet has led me astray :C

TheAncientCenturion said:
So wait, if you're Welsh. . Can you translate this?
tumblr_magr07C5mr1rx3cpn.jpg
I'm convinced Welsh isn't a real language, I think they're all just playing a massive practical joke on the rest of the world by pretending they can speak it.

Hypnos said:
I'm convinced Welsh isn't a real language, I think they're all just playing a massive practical joke on the rest of the world by pretending they can speak it.
xD . I thought it was like Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, and Cornwalish?

xD . I thought it was like Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, and Cornwalish?
TIL the Cornish have their own language and only 300 people speak it.

LittleWolfie said:
No I can't translate it because I never learned Welsh, grew up in England
I mean England is the best country anyway so really it's a blessing.

Oooohhhh. . . That's upsetting. Here I thought we had some diversity amongst our group.
@Akio You're still the most diverse amongst us, Spaniard.
All from my moms side to

Did I hear someone mention the best country?
USA

USA

USA!
Rule Britannia,

Britannia Rules The Waves,

Britons Never Never Never Shall Be Slaves.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Rhosvyn said:
How to trigger a Scot: The post
To be fair since Britain is the island not the country Scottish people are British due to Scotland being on the island of Great Britain.

Hypnos said:
To be fair since Britain is the island not the country Scottish people are British due to Scotland being on the island of Great Britain.
Yeah, I mean, technically you'd be able to call all of you lot British. Even the Irish. it is the British Isles (not including the fab. Isle of Man).

Yeah, I mean, technically you'd be able to call all of you lot British. Even the Irish. it is the British Isles (not including the fab. Isle of Man).
Irish people are British in the same way Brazilian people are (South) American, technically they are but I don't think they'd appreciate it if you called them that.

Rhosvyn said:
Wannabe Ireland?
The bait was so good I almost couldn't resist it.
I like to believe I've gotten somewhat good at fishing over the years.

I mean, the Scots and irish are the same, right? Both eat haggas, both throw just trees and rocks. But the Irish are mostly independent. What do the scots have?

Hypnos said:
Irish people are British in the same way Brazilian people are (South) American, technically they are but I don't think they'd appreciate it if you called them that.
To my knowledge South Americans do refer to themselves as Americans (in some sense) and don't appreciate people of the United States calling us the only Americans.

They can suck it though, South America is low tier America.

I like to believe I've gotten somewhat good at fishing over the years.
I mean, the Scots and irish are the same, right? Both eat haggas, both throw just trees and rocks. But the Irish are mostly independent. What do the scots have?

To my knowledge South Americans do refer to themselves as Americans (in some sense) and don't appreciate people of the United States calling us the only Americans.

They can suck it though, South America is low tier America.
Haggas is Scottish, I don't know if the Irish eat it.

Scotland has a large Whiskey and Fishing industry, I don't know enough about the economy to tell you much about it.

I don't know anything about Ireland really except from my mothers family.

Also Scotland joined the UK through a union of the crowns unlike Ireland who joined through getting their asses kicked, and they aren't even a whole country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back