• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Yeah. Very old too.
Probably not even that, honestly. A dirk if you want one, but the silverware isn't too thick, unlike a weapon.
Diners gotta be careful not to cut themselves with it table side. Blood's hard to clean out of linen. Wondering if there's plates to go along with it so the knives don't slice straight through the food and the plate?

*Sighs dejectedly* And the search continues.

But then you'll lose the arrow heads after using them once. . . It seems too valuable for that.

yup. I was going to say a single quiver of arrows might be useful for hit and run against the WW, but unless you can retrieve most of the arrows it'll be difficult to hold back the Winter with just those.

Don't worry though, we've got a shape-shifting dragon in Corbis at least ^_^

WanderingJester said:
Diners gotta be careful not to cut themselves with it table side. Blood's hard to clean out of linen. Wondering if there's plates to go along with it so the knives don't slice straight through the food and the plate?
*Sighs dejectedly* And the search continues.

yup. I was going to say a single quiver of arrows might be useful for hit and run against the WW, but unless you can retrieve most of the arrows it'll be difficult to hold back the Winter with just those.

Don't worry though, we've got a shape-shifting dragon in Corbis at least ^_^
If the RP ever dies, can I make a huge-ass RP post where Corbis leads Westeros against Winter?

Ya its not a lot of steel, which is why I said a spearhead or just lining the edges of his spear head would work better for Cayden. Its not enough to make a sword

Huh. . How sad for them. They say a house without a V-steel sword isn't that wealthy.
The Mormonts have a V-Steel sword but they are one of the poorest houses.

Rhosvyn said:
The Mormonts have a V-Steel sword but they are one of the poorest houses.
Better than the Dornish, it seems!

Hypnos said:
Aye: Longfin, Blackfysh, Dark Fishter, Widow's Flail and of course Troutsbane.
And they were so kind to loan those out to other Houses. Ashame they won't call the swords by their real names.

Red said:
@Hypnos I had Albert in the same room as Kuvira and Baelor now. D:
I assume this post takes place slightly before Kuvira calls for Albert since she hasn't had time to do so yet since she's been talking to the emissaries and before that Vladan, I imagine in @Robyn Banks next post or another she'll probably call for him so the timelines line up properly.

It seems some people are RPing only a single day passing, yet others travel between cities in a couple posts.How much time has passed since the Ironborn raids?

I just think you pull an Arya and say all the nationalities that bug you.
  • The Dornish
  • Blackwoods
  • Ironborn
  • Wildlings
  • Welsh
  • Braavosi
Woah woah woah woah woah now hold up just one minute and snap my fingers in a z formation

It is one thing to hate on my Dornish people but it is another to hate of us Welsh (BP)

House Martell has never had one as far as I know. Partly because of their conflict with anything Valyrian

LittleWolfie said:
Woah woah woah woah woah now hold up just one minute and snap my fingers in a z formation
It is one thing to hate on my Dornish people but it is another to hate of us Welsh (BP)
O. . Ohh. . Things just took a very awkward turn.

@Hypnos

Care to uh, hop in?

Jabroni said:
It seems some people are RPing only a single day passing, yet others travel between cities in a couple posts.How much time has passed since the Ironborn raids?
I think for the Reach and the Westerlands it is a couple of days, for the Baratheons and the Targaryens it hasn't even happened yet. I've also noticed you Tyrells haven't yet compensated me for the damages of defending the Reach yet...

LittleWolfie said:
O. . Ohh. . Things just took a very awkward turn.
@Hypnos

Care to uh, hop in?
Ok, ok, for the record I don't hate the Welsh, I simply happened to make a remark about being an expert at spotting sheep fuckers due to my English heritage, I didn't mention the Welsh at all, @TheAncientCenturion came to that conclusion all on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back