• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Cayden couldn't take Old Town even if he wanted to.
If a lot of men left to take high garden he might. No way he could take it at full strength though.

TheAncientCenturion said:
But. . Cayden isn't the lord of Dorne. He's just that one son that left for five years.
Besides, old rivalry's with The Reach aside, attacking for the sake of attacking might bite them in the ass if war really breaks out all over the Realm
Ya he'll be talking to his sisters about that one. But really its to try and gain some credit with the Lannisters for Daennas sake

Florents aren't their vassal but the families are close and have members married to each other so if anybody could convince the Florents to stay out of it its probably the Hightowers. Wow, the Hightowers could totally fuck the Tyrell's over in this war.

Leusis said:
Florents aren't their vassal but the families are close and have members married to each other so if anybody could convince the Florents to stay out of it its probably the Hightowers. Wow, the Hightowers could totally fuck the Tyrell's over in this war.
They really could. Would be interesting to if while the war was going on in the north Cayden made a deal with the high towers of the south and fucked over the south

With the Hightowers and their vassals as well as the Florents not helping, the Reach would actually be outnumbered by 100 men against the Westerlands. Hightowers might finally get their chance to be lords of the Reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
They really could. Would be interesting to if while the war was going on in the north Cayden made a deal with the high towers of the south and fucked over the south
So Cayden is just selling himself out to whoever is willing to make a deal? Well I guess the Dornish are used to being whored out.

Watch, Westerlands and Reach cripple each other. Braedon's alliance and loyalists do the same while Viserys sweeps in to take the throne while the Iron Islands and Dorne are busy being irrelevant.

Leusis said:
Watch, Westerlands and Reach cripple each other. Braedon's alliance and loyalists do the same while Viserys sweeps in to take the throne while the Iron Islands and Dorne are busy being irrelevant.
Don't forget the 40 thousand Ibbeenseese warriors distributed between eighty lords/kings.

At least I'm not as bad as the Ibbens. It would be a good blind though. The west and reach fight only for dorne to draw off any standing forces and then the high towers waltz behind both armies and take high garden threatening every reach army at once with a flank. Terrifying

But then the king beyond the wall defeats the nights watch and destroys all of Westeros.

Oh, good morning Hypnos! And yeah, he is a mercenary. .
Morning. He's not a very good one from the looks of things, selling himself to the Lannisters for the slight possibility of an alliance and then to the Hightowers under the assumption they won't just fuck him in the refer later, since non of what he's asking for is tangible he can't request down payments and therefore can only rely upon Tiber or Gawains words, which will mean very little.

Also @Lancelot Baelor's probably going to writ to his brother soon assuming Kuvira doesn't try and kill him because his wine is too good quality.

Hypnos said:
Morning. He's not a very good one from the looks of things, selling himself to the Lannisters for the slight possibility of an alliance and then to the Hightowers under the assumption they won't just fuck him in the refer later, since non of what he's asking for is tangible he can't request down payments and therefore can only rely upon Tiber or Gawains words, which will mean very little.
Also @Lancelot Baelor's probably going to writ to his brother soon assuming Kuvira doesn't try and kill him because his wine is too good quality.
God. You roll in from bed and you jump into anti-dornish rhetoric. I love it.

@Fezzes @TheFordee14

Hypnos said:
Gawain is actually a nice guy, its just his loyalty is the black dragon not the red.

The Hightowers will suffer if Tiber loses the war. Not answering the Call to Arms is treason.

Lancelot said:
Gawain is actually a nice guy, its just his loyalty is the black dragon not the red.
Being a nice guy doesn't stop you from being anti-Dornish, really the nicer thing to do would be to help get rid of them, no?

God. You roll in from bed and you jump into anti-dornish rhetoric. I love it.
@Fezzes @TheFordee14
Are you implying that I don't sit await at night hunched over my bed muttering to myself over the Dornish scum.

Hypnos said:
Being a nice guy doesn't stop you from being anti-Dornish, really the nicer thing to do would be to help get rid of them, no?
Are you implying that I don't sit await at night hunched over my bed muttering to myself over the Dornish scum.
I just think you pull an Arya and say all the nationalities that bug you.

• The Dornish
  • Blackwoods
  • Ironborn
  • Wildlings
  • Welsh
  • Braavosi

Archon said:
The Hightowers will suffer if Tiber loses the war. Not answering the Call to Arms is treason.
As you and Littlefinger said said, "its only treason if we lose"

WanderingJester said:
@Archon
Yes, alienate one of the most brilliant and experienced military minds in Westeros under your command on the eve of an enemy invasion simply because he didn't bother sending a letter to inform Highgarden to raise arms. Even without considering he expected them to be busy with Hollis' funeral arrangements, it's still a minor offense at best. Well done.
What the hell are you rambling about? That was Arren's thoughts, not actions. Do you realize how fucking serious not sending word to your liege over an enemy invasion, and taking matters into your own hands is? You want a reward?

Well lets be honest @Archon Helyon Tarly is several times the general and warrior Arren could ever be and likely didn't trust him with preparations for war. Doesn't really change the fact not telling his liege isn't cool at all but I'm guessing that's where hes coming from with this.

I mean shit, if Tiber was a sickly man who had been ignoring an obvious possible invasion Roland would likely take it into his own hands too. I suppose the fact Helyon has essentially raised an army for Arren could probably help Arren overlook the fact he didn't send word to him. I mean the old man has seemingly already gathered whats likely over 10,000 men to march north and protect everybody elses sorry asses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back