• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
To be fair in the end the Irish became independent (except northern Ireland) from the UK while the Scottish refused to gain their independence even when the UK was going to let them do it democratically. The Irish resisted for hundreds of years despite losing all the time and still ended up independent in the end because they refused to be ruled over. You can say the Irish got beat plenty of times but you can't say they didn't try a lot harder than Scotland.
But that's just my opinion due to my Irish heritage and the fact I know a decent amount of their history.
My mother and her family are Irish too.

The Scottish didn't try because it was their Royal Family that was getting on the throne and it would make the countries stronger together.

That is still the case now, IMO it would have been a bad idea to go independant , as much as I may be a nationalist we are stronger together and the English can be lads at times.

Rhosvyn said:
My mother and her family are Irish too.
The Scottish didn't try because it was their Royal Family that was getting on the throne and it would make the countries stronger together.

That is still the case now, IMO it would have been a bad idea to go independant , as much as I may be a nationalist we are stronger together and the English can be lads at times.
Scotland is definitely better off as a part of the UK and that's fine. I'm just saying Ireland never gave up on independence, got it and became one of the most financially stable countries in the world.

Leusis said:
Scotland is definitely better off as a part of the UK and that's fine. I'm just saying Ireland never gave up on independence, got it and became one of the most financially stable countries in the world.
Yeah I was never bashing the Irish, I love Ireland and the people in it, however the Scottish political system is largely dominated by SNP so to say that Scotland has given up on independence is just wrong.

I'm just going to say that I respect the Irish and the people that fought for so long but groups like the IRA can go fuck themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly the IRA will probably never go away due to the blood feud the Irish seem to have with the British. While the vast majority have let go of the injustices done by the British a long time ago there will always be people thinking they deserve some kind of vengeance for things that didn't involve them or the past two generations of their family.

Je6k7Dv.jpg

Akio said:
You dare talk to a dragon that way? I will have your head for this. But tell me first how will you liked you're steak. Medium well perhaps?

Because that's the way you will be burned when I'm done with you.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]You dare talk to a dragon that way? I will have your head for this. But tell me first how will you liked you're steak. Medium well perhaps?
Because that's the way you will be burned when I'm done with you.

[/QUOTE]
Raw.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
even better I'll just make him be eaten by the dogs as he watch and scream in terror.
But I was doing him a favor. Death by fire is the purest way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]even better I'll just make him be eaten by the dogs as he watch and scream in terror.
But I was doing him a favor. Death by fire is the purest way to go.

[/QUOTE]
What about death beneath the hoves of a stag?

Akio said:
All you houses with your petty flag animals, praise the sun
The sun with a massive fucking spear sticking through it, what I take from that is that the Martells want to kill the sun and plunge the world into eternal darkness, killing us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back