• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
The sun with a massive fucking spear sticking through it, what I take from that is that the Martells want to kill the sun and plunge the world into eternal darkness, killing us all.
Were not sure, its up to debate

WanderingJester said:
Here, here (mornings and nights). Just waiting on posts to move the story forward :|
I was going to ask Hypnos something before working on a new Riverlands POV for my post.

I might reread the AFFC chapters, but what's the deal with the Blackwoods? Chased out of the North, had their tree poisoned, but beyond that I'm stumped.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I was going to ask Hypnos something before working on a new Riverlands POV for my post.
I might reread the AFFC chapters, but what's the deal with the Blackwoods? Chased out of the North, had their tree poisoned, but beyond that I'm stumped.
hmm... from the wikia they had some pretty rich histories. First kings before driven out of the North. Ancient feuds with Bracken. Apparently often married or consorted with more powerful factions such as Melissa Blackwood who was the mistress of one of the Targ kings and gave birth to three Great Bastards, including Bloodraven. Married a Stark here and there, but the only other thing that stood out to me was that a lady of the house led the resistance against the Ironborn during their invasion of the Riverlands, got betrayed by a Bracken and that led to the Ironborns ruling over the Riverlands for a bit.

There's also the fact that Blackwood maintains that they are the rightful rulers and that the Brackens are the usurpers, but you know, everyone think's they're in the right and their enemy's in the wrong.

WanderingJester said:
hmm... from the wikia they had some pretty rich histories. First kings before driven out of the North. Ancient feuds with Bracken. Apparently often married or consorted with more powerful factions such as Melissa Blackwood who was the mistress of one of the Targ kings and gave birth to three Great Bastards, including Bloodraven. Married a Stark here and there, but the only other thing that stood out to me was that a lady of the house led the resistance against the Ironborn during their invasion of the Riverlands, got betrayed by a Bracken and that led to the Ironborns ruling over the Riverlands for a bit.
There's also the fact that Blackwood maintains that they are the rightful rulers and that the Brackens are the usurpers, but you know, everyone think's they're in the right and their enemy's in the wrong.
Pretty much what Jester said.

WanderingJester said:
Hypnos said:
Pretty much what Jester said.
I meant to reply a while ago. I got sidetracked by talking about the Witcher novels with my brother.

Alright! Is that all the information I should know?

I meant to reply a while ago. I got sidetracked by talking about the Witcher novels with my brother.
Alright! Is that all the information I should know?
I don't think so, the only Blackwood in the RP thus far is Revina Blackwood, who s married to Walder Tully Jr.

Hypnos said:
I don't think so, the only Blackwood in the RP thus far is Revina Blackwood, who s married to Walder Tully Jr.
Has she been featured in any RP post or mentioned significantly yet? Or just a name drop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back