• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Alright my little birds, what the fuck is going on?
Still traveling, will get home by tomorrow. But IC wise, just waiting on @SirDerpingtonIV with Haelga's response and continuation (and hopefully eventually the conclusion) of the conversation with Tiber. Sort of the same thing with @LittleWolfie and Astris, but less so.

WanderingJester said:
Still traveling, will get home by tomorrow. But IC wise, just waiting on @SirDerpingtonIV with Haelga's response and continuation (and hopefully eventually the conclusion) of the conversation with Tiber. Sort of the same thing with @LittleWolfie and Astris, but less so.
Alright alright, cool. Cool. . You went to NC to visit a Wendy's, right?

Is anyone close to posting? I got another two povs to write for, and the flu is kicking my ass. I might get it out tonight, though.
I might write something for the goat priest tomorrow but I may wait for Daenna and co to sort themselves out first since it is still the same day for them and I don't want him to just teleport into the city.

Hypnos said:
I might write something for the goat priest tomorrow but I may wait for Daenna and co to sort themselves out first since it is still the same day for them and I don't want him to just teleport into the city.
Not a bad plan. We don't wanna keep hitting the wall with RP posts, that's how you never progress past one day. . King's Landing, I am looking at you.

Sooner or later I'm going to try and get everyone to start posting in the same time frame, with, if they want to, marking posts clearly meant for the past as such.

WanderingJester said:
I did end up meeting up with some people at a Wendy's, but no. Not exactly.
Really? I coulda sworn you said you really wanted a Wendy's chicken patty, but NYC was only full of rats and dog meat burgers. . .

I'm just waiting. xD

In the meantime, I'm just compiling my cosplay pictures.

11222886_10206166209810353_4251586307060051889_n.jpg

Not a bad plan. We don't wanna keep hitting the wall with RP posts, that's how you never progress past one day. . King's Landing, I am looking at you.
Sooner or later I'm going to try and get everyone to start posting in the same time frame, with, if they want to, marking posts clearly meant for the past as such.

Really? I coulda sworn you said you really wanted a Wendy's chicken patty, but NYC was only full of the best pizza in the world. . .
Nope, can't exactly eat Wendy's honestly. You are correct about the pizza though I would add that I would give a benefit of the doubt to Italy. I am somewhat puzzled at the sheer amount of grease that you Jersey folks put into your hair and how you guys trade STDs like pokemon cards between elementary schoolers, but hey, who am I to question the culture of your state? *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Nope, can't exactly eat Wendy's honestly. You are correct about the pizza though I would add that I would give a benefit of the doubt to Italy. I am somewhat puzzled at the sheer amount of grease that you Jersey folks put into your hair and how you guys trade STDs like pokemon cards between elementary schoolers, but hey, who am I to question the culture of your state? *shrug*
We're friendly people who like to look our bestes's, what cans we say? You NY'ers aughtta learn a tricks or two from us.

We're friendly people who like to look our bestes's, what cans we say? You NY'ers aughtta learn a tricks or two from us.
Oh, trust me, we've learned plenty of things from Jersey. Mostly what not to do in life to be civilized members of society.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Thing is, NY is the shit.
Actually FTF both of you.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, trust me, we've learned plenty of things from Jersey. Mostly what not to do in life to be civilized members of society.
Actually FTF both of you.
New Jersey has offered much in the ways of progress. The Italian Fascist Party was founded in Haminton NJ. See that? Progress!

Hahahahahaha.
I like your optimism. Please don't be mad when England becomes the 52nd state.
It was her majesty's birthday yesterday, mayhaps the US would make a good late gift.

Does this mean Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are to be separate states or is the US just going after England in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back