• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Rhosvyn said:
Yeah but then again Palestine and arab countries want to wipe Jews off the map.
Not wrong there but they saw it as land stolen from them so I can't say anyone's right in that war

Rhosvyn said:
By their standards and bullshit morale justifications?
Yes I guess they are
Of course it is. Nearly all of human history has been like that. *shrug*

As good old Sir Winston Churchill said, "History is written by the victors."

WanderingJester said:
Of course it is. Nearly all of human history has been like that. *shrug*
As good old Sir Winston Churchill said, "History is written by the victors."
I am not denying it, I also accept war is human nature, with something a sociable as humans conflict is bound to be found somewhere.

And you can't argue with based Churchill

TheAncientCenturion said:
He sure as Hell wasn't a Ted Roosevelt or Andrew Jackson. Those were some hard men.
[media]

[/media]
Churchill wasn't a hard man?

He was a war captive and escaped and made his way home himself, he then became prime minister and inspired a broken and defeated Britain to fight back and play a crucial role in defeating the Nazis.

Rhosvyn said:
[media]

[/media]

He was a war captive and escaped and made his way home himself, he then became prime minister and inspired a broken and defeated Britain to fight back and play a crucial role in defeating the Nazis.
But did he single-handedly defeated an entire race of Bigfoots threatening the future of his nation?

teddy_roosevelt_vs__bigfoot_by_sharpwriter-d3a72w4.jpg

Teddy did, while holding up the American flag with his other hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhosvyn said:
[media]

[/media]

He sounds like my GRANDFATHER.

Now Teddy, he took a bullet to the heart (stopped at his ribs) and went to deliver a SPEECH. "It takes more than a bullet to kill a Bull Moose."

That's a man I want to sleep pal around with.

He sounds like my GRANDFATHER.
Now Teddy, he took a bullet to the heart (stopped at his ribs) and went to deliver a SPEECH. "It takes more than a bullet to kill a Bull Moose."

That's a man I want to sleep pal around with.
WanderingJester said:
But did he single-handedly defeated an entire race of Bigfoots threatening the future of his nation?
teddy_roosevelt_vs__bigfoot_by_sharpwriter-d3a72w4.jpg

Teddy did, while holding up the American flag with his other hand.
Too bad everyone today is pussies, we could use guys like Roosevelt and Churchill

Rhosvyn said:
Too bad everyone today is pussies, we could use guys like Roosevelt and Churchill
And Andrew Jackson. It takes a real man to look at the Supreme Court and tell them to fuck off. America WILL have the trail of tears!

. . .Or was that not a good thing?

And Andrew Jackson. It takes a real man to look at the Supreme Court and tell them to fuck off. America WILL have the trail of tears!
. . .Or was that not a good thing?
It's not you fault they couldn't handle the heat you were bringing man.

Do you know what this RP needs? A man's man.

Someone who isn't afraid to chop down a tree with his bare hands, and then go home and beat his wife for repressed motherly feelings.

Do you know what this RP needs? A man's man.
Someone who isn't afraid to chop down a tree with his bare hands, and then go home and beat his wife for repressed motherly feelings.
We already have Viserys

Did you guys also know that Teddy was a cattle rancher, deputy sheriff, historian, naturalist, explorer, author of 35 books, police commissioner, assistant Secretary of the Navy, governor of New York, war hero, and lawyer. He was all of these things at some point in his life. Don't forget he created the Rough Riders and inspired them to charge up a hill where Spanish soldiers were raining down bullets, leading it himself.

The teddy bear was named after Roosevelt, in response to a cartoon showing the president refusing to shoot a bear after it had been tied to a tree. He considered it unsportsmanlike. He got his face put on Mt. Rushmore next to the first president of the U.S, the author of the declaration of independence and honest abe. All of those men did one massive thing that made them super famous. Why was Teddy up there? For being a badass and thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back