• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

The Rough Riders actually charged up the wrong hill in that battle. But he did go to South America to hunt for a period of time, the man was fookin legend.

Frankie took the glory what with those pesky Japs, and then there was that whole "Depression" fiasco. They must've been churning out quaaludes by the boatload. Medicated a problem, saved a nation!

TheAncientCenturion said:
I plan on publicly spoiling everything. Everything.
But nah,8 can suggest a site to watch it for free hours after it airs.
as a law abiding British citizen I intend to watch it when it officially airs on English television, this does mean however that I have to wait a day after the Americans, which is why I'll have to work extra hard to avoid spoilers.

... Or we can use the spoilers feature in the forum so that people can post spoilers without actually spoiling things for those who are in the RP but haven't seen the show yet? *shrug*

Hypnos said:
as a law abiding British citizen I intend to watch it when it officially airs on English television, this does mean however that I have to wait a day after the Americans, which is why I'll have to work extra hard to avoid spoilers.
Yeah it premiers at 2am here kinda sucks.

Hypnos said:
Watching legally nerd, the game of thrones director doesn't even give a shit about pirating xD

Hypnos said:
If you would steal a car then what are you doing here on the internet pirating things? Go, follow your dreams and become a car thief.
Would steal almost anything if it suits me, not like I want to be a car the if xD

Akio said:
Would steal almost anything if it suits me, not like I want to be a car the if xD
Wow, I think I'm going to call the police, I'm not sure if you know this but stealing is actually illegal.

Hypnos said:
Wow, I think I'm going to call the police, I'm not sure if you know this but stealing is actually illegal.
But consider this...

nic-cage-ghostriderintervie1.jpg

He is playing a Dornish character, and that Dornishman just so happens to be Cayden Martell.

Saying I would steal things might put me under suspicion but they would have to know what I've stolen and proven I've stolen it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back