• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Like that'll ever happen
It'll happen soon, don't worry. I got a friend in the FBICIANSA.

Hypnos said:
It was her majesty's birthday yesterday, mayhaps the US would make a good late gift.
Does this mean Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are to be separate states or is the US just going after England in particular?
A marriage offer. She can marry Mister Trump, and unite the two lands. Ehhh...Ehh...Ehh....

Who really wants those places?

TheAncientCenturion said:
A marriage offer. She can marry Mister Trump, and unite the two lands. Ehhh...Ehh...Ehh....

The English for 1000 fucking years

The fact that nobody wants us saves us from being bombed by the USA lol

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The English for 1000 fucking years
Yeah, they spent a shitton of time on places not worth it. I woulda focused on France more. Take over that bitch and finally be able to grow wine (outside of the warm years in the 900s).

I don't think so!

Prince-Philip-left-hospital-yesterday.jpg

You here that? Centurion hates the Welsh, Scottish and Irish, I bet it was this hatred that drove Fordee away.

Yeah, they spent a shitton of time on places not worth it. I woulda focused on France more. Take over that bitch and finally be able to grow wine (outside of the warm years in the 900s).
Scotland helped the UK a shit ton in the Great Wars.

Hypnos said:
I don't think so!
Prince-Philip-left-hospital-yesterday.jpg

You here that? Centurion hates the Welsh, Scottish and Irish, I bet it was this hatred that drove Fordee away.
I do not know who that is, but I did not force Fordee away! He ran into a terrible viking accident, Ireland is prone to Icelandic peoples attacking it even to this day!

Rhosvyn said:
Scotland helped the UK a shit ton in the Great Wars.
I'm sure. But France is France, and Scotland is Scotland. .

I do not know who that is, but I did not force Fordee away! He ran into a terrible viking accident, Ireland is prone to Icelandic peoples attacking it even to this day!
Scotland and France have always been good buddies.

The Old Alliance it is called.

Why would we want a country full of surrender frogs?

That is Prince Phillip you uncultured swine, the husband of her royal highness Queen Elizabeth II. You totally murdered Fordee so you could take his place as GM didn't you?

Hypnos said:
Why would we want a country full of surrender frogs?
That is Prince Phillip you uncultured swine, the husband of her royal highness Queen Elizabeth II. You totally murdered Fordee so you could take his place as GM didn't you?
Wait. . I thought her husband died decades ago!?! He was in the King's speech! I never saw that movie.

The French are proud and strong people. I even got a bit of french in me, it's a small bit, but it's full of pride! And I didn't, I swear, it was the jews!

The Seven Years War, the American Revolution, and the Napoleonic wars come to my mind.
To be fair the French have been right I'm uncultured in the past.

I still see them as friends though.

Rhosvyn said:
To be fair the French have been right I'm uncultureds in the past.
I still see them as friends though.
I don't know what's better. Actually seeing the phrase "The French have been right cunts" or the "I'm Cultured" censorship.

The French were, but then again when you're bordered by other powers, you gotta be strong to survive.

Wait. . I thought her husband died decades ago!?! He was in the King's speech! I never saw that movie.

The French are proud and strong people. I even got a bit of french in me, it's a small bit, but it's full of pride! And I didn't, I swear, it was the jews!
Philip is still kicking at 94, we just like to pretend he's dead sometimes.

Why would the Jewish have reason to kill him? You're the only one here with a motive.

Hypnos said:
Why would the Jewish have reason to kill him? You're the only one here with a motive.
I don't think a prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they are doing the same thing. - Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Fordee commonly spoke out against the Jewish agenda in Palestine, so they hired Icelandic vikings (The leader's name is Thorin Oakenshield) to find and kill him. It's horrible. I'd never do something to my good friend Fordee. We were like brothers, we even had the same wet nurse!

Fordee commonly spoke out against the Jewish agenda in Palestine, so they hired Icelandic vikings (The leader's name is Thorin Oakenshield) to find and kill him. It's horrible. I'd never do something to my good friend Fordee. We were like brothers, we even had the same wet nurse!
Yeah but then again Palestine and arab countries want to wipe Jews off the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back