• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Watch your tongue, peasant. Viserys will crush these stunted fools if they march against him.
With 10000 men against 40000 dwarves? Even Cayden can't complain if the Ibbens were chasing him down.

Hypnos said:
The 40,000 Dwarves are also sworn to the Golden Company so...
True, at least we would know which way the marriage contract went though.. Now I'm worried they'll just get Daenna, lock her up, then swear to the golden company."

They've also sworn themselves to the traitorous fiend that is Deanna. As far as any of you are aware, they're still a toss up. Unless you're real good at reading intentions that is. LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

Elendithas said:
They've also sworn themselves to the traitorous fiend that is Deanna. As far as any of you are aware, they're still a toss up. Unless you're real good at reading intentions that is. LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!
I've noticed that they haven't tried to swear themselves to Breaden yet, I don't know whether to be relieved by that or offended.

I actually have reason for that, and that reason being that at the time all those emissaries were sent out, Desgran had no clue Breaden was declaring war on the crown. If only they weren't a 1-2 month sail away Breaden could also have a toss up army prepared to help him eviscerate his foes or betray him. Kind of a fifty-fifty.

Red said:
@Robyn Banks I'm gonna go make a post saying Queen Kuvira has summoned Albert to induct her into the Queensguard, if that was alright.
That's fine. Go for it.

The Golden Company will smash any force, no matter how many corpses they bring to the battlefield.
You don't cross a dragon.
You're right But you can kill one

Last edited by a moderator:
"I would rather drink a pint of piss than take the word of any Frey." - Lord Piper, AFFC, page 642

"So young. Though mayhaps this was a blessing. Had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey." - Lord Wyman Manderly, ADWD part 2, page 162

"But what would you know the ways of honest men? You're a treacherous lying weasel, like all your kin." - Lord Piper, AFFC, page 642.

Rhosvyn said:
"I would rather drink a pint of piss than take the word of any Frey." - Lord Piper, AFFC, page 642
"So young. Though mayhaps this was a blessing. Had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey." - Lord Wyman Manderly, ADWD part 2, page 162

"But what would you know the ways of honest men? You're a treacherous lying weasel, like all your kin." - Lord Piper, AFFC, page 642.
Say what you will about the Freys at least they're not Dornish.

The Riverlands were getting screwed all thanks to this "King in the North" bullshit.

The Starks are bad news for any riverfolk.

@Robyn Banks You need more men if you wanna try and take on a dragon!

Hypnos said:
Say what you will about the Freys at least they're not Dornish.
No, no, hell no, seven hells no, fuck no, lord of light no! The Freys are the most weasely disgusting, wretched, hunchback, creatures that should be snuffed out and nailed to boards alongside those big ass bridges of theirs! Every memeber, up to the 3rd generation!

The Riverlands were getting screwed all thanks to this "King in the North" bullshit.
The Starks are bad news for any riverfolk.

@Robyn Banks You need more men if you wanna try and take on a dragon!
I'm sorry is that a challenge I hear. Alright brace yourself. The dance of the dragons will happen sooner than expected. But alas I have another targ to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I'm sorry is that a challenge I hear. Alright brace yourself. The dance of the dragons will happen sooner than expected. But alas I have another target to deal with.

[/QUOTE]
It will be a very short dance, but the fall of the red dragon will live on in our hearts for generations.

Elendithas said:
Nah, some angry dude with an axe charged into the dragon pits and killed one. Although, that guy was very large, had a very large axe, was very angry, and was very dead afterwards. @TheAncientCenturion
rGIsnl6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back