• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

10 hours on a bus and a very large Chick-fil-a meal later, 110 notifications.

Thanks guys.

Rhosvyn said:
Don't listen to this Lannister propaganda the King in the North was a hero.
Woah, woah, woah. The only Lannister "propaganda" around here is that Tiber and Leanne's wedding/celebration is going to be bitchin'.

Ok guys, my laptop may or may not have completely died, it'll be in the repair shop for about a week - which leaves me with my phone, and my tablet, not ideal. But, I'll try and make do, I managed to borrow (hijack?) a friends computer, so I'll see if I can't post in the next half an hour or so as Arren.

WanderingJester said:
10 hours on a bus and a very large Chick-fil-a meal later, 110 notifications.
Thanks guys.

Woah, woah, woah. The only Lannister "propaganda" around here is that Tiber and Leanne's wedding/celebration is going to be bitchin'.
Wait. A bus? Ten hours?

Where the Hell do you think you're going?!

Archon said:
Ok guys, my laptop may or may not have completely died, it'll be in the repair shop for about a week - which leaves me with my phone, and my tablet, not ideal. But, I'll try and make do, I managed to borrow (hijack?) a friends computer, so I'll see if I can't post in the next half an hour or so as Arren.
Man, take your time. We can wait a week (maaaybeee) for you to get shit straightened out.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Wait. A bus? Ten hours?
Where the Hell do you think you're going?!

Man, take your time. We can wait a week (maaaybeee) for you to get shit straightened out.
It was suppose to be 9 hours, but there was really bad traffic in NC. And, NC. :|

Isn't North Carolina just. . . Forest and farms? Did a train of cows get in your way?
From what I've seen, both Carolinas are just forest and farms. And no. They closed down one of the two lanes on the interstate...

during rush hour.

Archon said:
I won't be gone a weak, I'll get a post out on my phone alone if I have to.
If it doesn't work for you ( like it wouldn't for me) it's all good man.

WanderingJester said:
From what I've seen, both Carolinas are just forest and farms. And no. They closed down one of the two lanes on the interstate...
during rush hour.
Ahhhhhhhhh. That sucks. If you dont' mind me asking, where are you from normally? Florida?

If it doesn't work for you ( like it wouldn't for me) it's all good man.
Ahhhhhhhhh. That sucks. If you dont' mind me asking, where are you from normally? Florida?
I grew up in New York. Went to school (undergrad) in Atlanta and stayed there since graduation, since I can't afford to live in NY on my own and I don't want to live with my extended family.

WanderingJester said:
I grew up in New York. Went to school (undergrad) in Atlanta and stayed there since graduation, since I can't afford to live in NY on my own and I don't want to live with my extended family.
. . City or State?

As a resident of the great and wonderful Joisey. It better not be City. . .

. . City or State?
As a resident of the great and wonderful Joisey. It better not be City. . .
Long Island. Actually being a New Yorker without having to live in a closet for a million dollars, not like those upstate people -_- .

WanderingJester said:
Long Island. Actually being a New Yorker without having to live in a closet for a million dollars, not like those upstate people -_- .
What, upstate new York is beautiful!

And ugh. Ugh. . . Ugh.

New Yorkers. .

Leusis said:
Ohio bruh, all we got is sports and sports, literally nothing else to do here.
Sounds like Pennsylvania, between Pits and Philly.

Leusis said:
Ohio bruh, all we got is sports and sports, literally nothing else to do here.
You got Lebron at least (for now). *shrug*

What, upstate new York is beautiful!
And ugh. Ugh. . . Ugh.

New Yorkers. .

Sounds like Pennsylvania, between Pits and Philly.
Don't worry. We say the same thing about you guys and Chris Christie.

WanderingJester said:
You got Lebron at least (for now). *shrug*
Don't worry. We say the same thing about you guys and Chris Christie.
Fucking Muff Cabages, all of you. Eh, Christie is. . Not my man. But it coulda been worse. . Maybe.

Don't take it personally, we also hate people from North jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
>.>

I. . I don't wanna be that guy but uh. . . Viserys and Arren just met before Lancelot decided to drop the RP.

I can always. . Undo that, though.

Fucking Muff Cabages, all of you. Eh, Christie is. . Not my man. But it coulda been worse. . Maybe.
Don't take it personally, we also hate people from North jersey.
You spelled "sophisticated gentlefolk" wrong. He's... up there with Ted Cruz and fellows...

Don't worry, I don't take anything Jersey people say personally. Or seriously.

I will give you this though: you guys have awesome gas prices. More than happy to head across the Hudson whenever I'm in/near Manhattan to top off the tank.

>.>
I. . I don't wanna be that guy but uh. . . Viserys and Arren just met before Lancelot decided to drop the RP.

I can always. . Undo that, though.
giphy.gif

Lancelot dropped the RP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back