• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
You spelled "sophisticated gentlefolk" wrong. He's... up there with Ted Cruz and fellows...
Don't worry, I don't take anything Jersey people say personally. Or seriously.

Haha. . Ha. What do you have again, poor accents and corruption? Good ol' Lyin Ted. Honestly, if he didn't owe probably eight or ten really rich guys a lotta money, I'd vote for him. He wants to reduce government and presidental power. But. . He is definitely indebted to some people after this election.

I will give you this though: you guys have awesome gas prices. More than happy to head across the Hudson whenever I'm in/near Manhattan to top off the tank.

giphy.gif

Lancelot dropped the RP?
Wait. No. Wait. . . Why did i mix him up with Huor? . . .Shh.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
Can we start compiling a list of all the creepy/rape related things we've all said about Cayden? For a day when i might need a good laugh.
Your kidding me..

What?! We can make a list of all the douchebag moves Braedon's done too, and post both in the Overview tab!
>.> you would think I would have enough dornish jokes without immortalizing it on the IC tab

@Archon

Yes, alienate one of the most brilliant and experienced military minds in Westeros under your command on the eve of an enemy invasion simply because he didn't bother sending a letter to inform Highgarden to raise arms. Even without considering he expected them to be busy with Hollis' funeral arrangements, it's still a minor offense at best. Well done.

Akio said:
>.> you would think I would have enough dornish jokes without immortalizing it on the IC tab
Nonsense. You love the attention Cayden's been getting.

I think he's the most talked about character, replacing Conn (RIP FORDEE).

Nonsense. You love the attention Cayden's been getting.
I think he's the most talked about character, replacing Conn (RIP FORDEE).
There's a difference between negative and positive attention

Maybe if he stopped trying to bang Viserys' sister. . .
I'd be kinder.
Viserys wants to bang his own sister or kill her so he can suck Caydens nuts and f off xD

WanderingJester said:
I don't know how I made that mistake.

Akio said:
Viserys wants to bang his own sister or kill her so he can suck Caydens nuts and f off xD
Did I post he ever did? I mean. . He wouldn't mind it, but I don't know if he would marry her. She offers no political advantage.

And bugger off. Cayden'll be tortured if he touches a dragon.

Negative attention is what Cayden gets because hes a douche. @LittleWolfie doesn't get nearly as much because her characters are nice people, except the fact they're dornish of course.

I don't know how I made that mistake.
Did I post he ever did? I mean. . He wouldn't mind it, but I don't know if he would marry her. She offers no political advantage.

And bugger off. Cayden'll be tortured if he touches a dragon.
Good luck getting to me Viserys lord of none. Come to dorne, we have lovely poisoned wine

Leusis said:
Sometimes I'm just dumbfounded that you don't understand why Cayden is so disliked.
I don't dislike Cayden per say. He's a different character, much like a young Oberyn, bold, hot headed, prone to wanting things with great passion AND bragging about his conquests.

It's probably one of those, "Get to know me, you'd love to have a drink. If not, you'll hate me." kinda deals.

Keep up that chatter. I will raze and salt Sunspear, nothing will exist there for a thousand years!
With what army? We have killed dragons before, and real dragons not one sewed on a banner

About a third of what you Dornish could muster ;)
Don't worry. Soon Viserys will have The Reach with him.
One of the co-leaders of the reach is really loyal to Kuriva so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back