• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Granted he doesn't actually hate any religion, and personally thinks their both good and bad he just doesn't personally believe in it, though he could pretend or even allow himself to get a westerosi bathimization if it suited him or was needed

Akio said:
Granted he doesn't actually hate any religion, and personally thinks their both good and bad he just doesn't personally believe in it, though he could pretend or even allow himself to get a westerosi bathimization if it suited him or was needed
Using religion to further his own political goals? Burn the heretic!

Hypnos said:
What are you implying?...
How many people use the faith to get political power. In game of thrones the original high septon was a fat fuck who ate like a king while the city starved, the Targaryens originally only converted to the faith to connect them to their conquered subjects, initially seeing the dragon above gods. The faith has been abused multiple times as a way to gain comforts or political reasons

Akio said:
How many people use the faith to get political power. In game of thrones the original high septon was a fat fuck who ate like a king while the city starved, the Targaryens originally only converted to the faith to connect them to their conquered subjects, initially seeing the dragon above gods. The faith has been abused multiple times as a way to gain comforts or political reasons
And when did that ever work out for those people? The High Septon was ripped apart (Well one of them was there were a couple but they mostly suffered similar fates) and Aegon lost his sister and favorite wife, the Targs lost their dragons and later their kingdom. The faith works, just very, very slowly.

Hypnos said:
And when did that ever work out for those people? The High Septon was ripped apart (Well one of them was there were a couple but they mostly suffered similar fates) and Aegon lost his sister and favorite wife, the Targs lost their dragons and later their kingdom. The faith works, just very, very slowly.
In those lore they still have their kingdoms and Aegon lost his sister to the Dornish, fuck the faith. Do you know how hard it is to shoot a dragon in mid flight down?

Akio said:
In those lore they still have their kingdoms and Aegon lost his sister to the Dornish, fuck the faith. Do you know how hard it is to shoot a dragon in mid flight down?
Not for much longer, and it's easy to shoot down a dragon when your arm is guided by the warrior himself, I think it tells you something about the mothers mercy that the faith will even help out the Dornish from time to time.

Hypnos said:
Not for much longer, and it's easy to shoot down a dragon when your arm is guided by the warrior himself, I think it tells you something about the mothers mercy that the faith will even help out the Dornish from time to time.
lol not that it helped them much. The invasion just stepped up a notch. Apparently civilian lose of life was staggering though they never gave up till Aegon capitulated and went back to his chair

Akio said:
lol not that it helped them much. The invasion just stepped up a notch. Apparently civilian lose of life was staggering though they never gave up till Aegon capitulated and went back to his chair
Hey, the Seven helped out with the dragon problem, after something like that they though the Dornish could handle themselves.

Hypnos said:
Hey, the Seven helped out with the dragon problem, after something like that they though the Dornish could handle themselves.
Their were 2 other dragons. The faith killed the smallest and least warlike dragon xD left us with two very angry warrior Targaryens to deal with

Akio said:
Their were 2 other dragons. The faith killed the smallest and least warlike dragon xD left us with two very angry warrior Targaryens to deal with
This is why the Seven don't help the Dornish that often, when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, you don't complain to life that you'd have preferred limes because the limeade industry is larger.

National said:
What errand do you need Benjicott to run @Hypnos
I need him to go down to the Reach and fetch his daughter from the Tarlys before the Lannister wedding, preferably without being seen by Helyon Tarly.

Hypnos said:
This is why the Seven don't help the Dornish that often, when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, you don't complain to life that you'd have preferred limes because the limeade industry is larger.
I need him to go down to the Reach and fetch his daughter from the Tarlys before the Lannister wedding, preferably without being seen by Helyon Tarly.
Oh no taking down a dragon is fine, I'm just saying we Dornish like to make our own fates xD still wonder if those dragonbones were ever made into bows, we returned the skull but kept the rest

Akio said:
Oh no taking down a dragon is fine, I'm just saying we Dornish like to make our own fates xD still wonder if those dragonbones were ever made into bows, we returned the skull but kept the rest
You can make your own fates, just rest assured knowing that if you live a holy life the seven will have your back*. I would like to thing they still have the entire Dragon skeleton (Save the head) just hanging somewhere in the basement to freak out children.

*Some of the time.

Hypnos said:
God, I was almost certain it was going to be me, well thank god for that, I hope you and whoever it is can work it out in a civil manner, death can be the most important part of a character.
Oh don't get you're hoped up you're still on my list. you're death just isn't meant to be my first killing. I have to warm up first.

The Siege of Kings Landing should be good.

The North can assault the Lion Gate and the Baratheons can assault the Mud Gate while the Tully's and anyone else can assault the remaining gates.

Hypnos said:
You can make your own fates, just rest assured knowing that if you live a holy life the seven will have your back*. I would like to thing they still have the entire Dragon skeleton (Save the head) just hanging somewhere in the basement to freak out children.
*Some of the time.
Probably the Hellhos still have it. They shot it down

Rhosvyn said:
The Siege of Kings Landing should be good.
The North can assault the Lion Gate and the Baratheons can assault the Mud Gate while the Tully's and anyone else can assault the remaining gates.
The North probably wont be down in time for the siege at this rate.

Also screw you, the Tullys are important as well, we shouldn't be thrown in with "anyone else"

Hypnos said:
The North probably wont be down in time for the siege at this rate.
Also screw you, the Tullys are important as well, we shouldn't be thrown in with "anyone else"
Oh that is unfortunate, and sorry I wasn't sure if the Tullys were with the baratheons or not

Rhosvyn said:
Oh that is unfortunate, and sorry I wasn't sure if the Tullys were with the baratheons or not
The Tullys are the Baratheons at the moment since Walder's giving them more men than they themselves can provide, if it wasn't for him even the Barathons wouldn't be with the Baratheons since Breaden and Rory want to murder each other, I'm incredibly offended that you wouldn't remember the greatest Lords Paramount in the realm.

For the sake of pushing things forward I'll throw out a very, very quick Aiden post. But I'll keep my big Westeros build up for whenever Arren replies.

HOLD UP

HOOOOOLD THE PHONE

WHAT DID KUVIRA SAY?! VISERYS' HEAD? SHE HAS BALLS. BALLS I SAY. AND VISERYS WILL TEAR THEM OFF FOR THIS INSOLENCE!

TheAncientCenturion said:
HOLD UP
HOOOOOLD THE PHONE

WHAT DID KUVIRA SAY?! VISERYS' HEAD? SHE HAS BALLS. BALLS I SAY. AND VISERYS WILL TEAR THEM OFF FOR THIS INSOLENCE!
Viserys will end up as a hood ordement at this rate I say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back