• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
giphy.gif
tumblr_mky4tdE9b11qcigjto1_250.gif

I don't think Tiber's as smart as we thought, he's based off Tywin; but thinks a war with the Reach is a good idea. Meh.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Eyo. Want to talk with me about ideas you have on the character? I am the player of Haelga Greyjoy, the only current Greyjoy. ((Conn's player has been gone for months and he's the only other one))
Hello and thank you, I could roll with any type of Greyjoy really.

I like Euron, Victarion and Asha but I would be pretty open for any type really, could even be a mixture.

I could go either male or female as well so it doesn't mess with line of succession.

Rhosvyn said:
Hello and thank you, I could roll with any type of Greyjoy really.
I like Euron, Victarion and Asha but I would be pretty open for any type really, could even be a mixture.

I could go either male or female as well so it doesn't mess with line of succession.
I can give you a description of the two greyjoys we have so far if that helps

Red said:
Makes me want to make a Lannister in Kuvira's queensguard for lulz.
Well, every family has a black sheep I suppose.

Archon said:
tumblr_mky4tdE9b11qcigjto1_250.gif

I don't think Tiber's as smart as we thought, he's based off Tywin; but thinks a war with the Reach is a good idea. Meh.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
Well, every family has a black sheep I suppose.
The more I think about it, the more that I think it's a good idea. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhosvyn said:
That would be nice, thank you.
Conn is like a mix of Euron and Theon. Crazy, cunning, paranoid, untrusting, desperate to stick to the way of the Ironborn, lots of bloodlust, and very determined. Also the only person he really cared about is his daughter.

Haelga is basically the opposite. An explorer and merchant with a love for the sea. She is quiet, a bit wiser than her brother, and determined to make a better future for herself and (hopefully) her people, although she cares little for them.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Conn is like a mix of Euron and Theon. Crazy, cunning, paranoid, untrusting, desperate to stick to the way of the Ironborn, lots of bloodlust, and very determined. Also the only person he really cared about is his daughter.
Haelga is basically the opposite. An explorer and merchant with a love for the sea. She is quiet, a bit wiser than her brother, and determined to make a better future for herself and (hopefully) her people, although she cares little for them.
Thank you.

So would it be wise for me to make a Greyjoy who is like a mix of Victarion and Asha then?

Akio said:
Who is he killing?
I can't tell you that will ruin the surprise. I'm just going to say the person who I will choose will receive a pm from me. Shit is about to go down.

Red said:
I'm rechecking the character signups now. By some chance, are the Targaryens looking for another knight/bodyguard?
Of course I need queensman anyways. But you'll be close to the flames so watch out. But you'll be fine with a cersei/melisandre hybrid queen right?

Robyn Banks]I can't tell you that will ruin the surprise. I'm just going to say the person who I will choose will receive a pm from me. Shit is about to go down. Of course I need queensman anyways. But you'll be close to the flames so watch out. But you'll be fine with a cersei/melisandre hybrid queen right? [/QUOTE] Wouldn't mind. xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23852-wanderingjester/ said:
@WanderingJester[/URL] PM sent btw

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I can't tell you that will ruin the surprise. I'm just going to say the person who I will choose will receive a pm from me. Shit is about to go down.
Of course I need queensman anyways. But you'll be close to the flames so watch out. But you'll be fine with a cersei/melisandre hybrid queen right?

[/QUOTE]
... Braedon and Kuvira making shadow babies?

guy-opening-door.gif

Robyn Banks]I can't tell you that will ruin the surprise. I'm just going to say the person who I will choose will receive a pm from me. Shit is about to go down. Of course I need queensman anyways. But you'll be close to the flames so watch out. But you'll be fine with a cersei/melisandre hybrid queen right? [/QUOTE] Kinda glad I'm not in kingslanding right now Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14216-archon/ said:
@Archon[/URL] tywin never fucked with the reach because there was no reason to, its only after he died the situation with them spun out of control. But besides Tiber may not move alone

Elendithas said:
@Robyn Banks Just show everyone how bat-shit crazy Kuvira is by locking down an orphanage with everyone inside and burning it to the ground.
That would be great or kill every baratheon supporter in kingslanding but nah I gotta kill someone I can actually get a hold of.

I wanted to have Cayden be near kingslanding but so many damn delays in Pentos which is sad because I want to be around for this

Akio said:
Kinda glad I'm not in kingslanding right now
Also @Archon tywin never fucked with the reach because there was no reason to, its only after he died the situation with them spun out of control. But besides Tiber may not move alone
Oh please, The Reach has enough soldiers to defeat the Westerlands and Dorne, the Hightower's and Tarly's alone could probably beat Dorne, since it's unlikely Dorne would want to get involved in a war where they actually have to attack.

Tywin didn't fuck with the Reach, because he knows the Reach would have squashed him; numbers speak for themselves, and look at any ASOIAF forum and it's unanimous that the Reach is the strongest realm by a large margin, in a defensive war - which this will be - there can be no hope of victory, disloyal bannermen aren't an issue when you're defending your home.

Funnier still if Tadhg has a change of heart and rapes Casterly Rock from behind, I wouldn't put it past @Veyd Sahvoz to make good on "The North Remembers" even in roleplay.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]That would be great or kill every baratheon supporter in kingslanding but nah I gotta kill someone I can actually get a hold of.

[/QUOTE]
Serious question: What are the chances of Rory living through this if the attack goes down the drain?

I'd wager 1 in 100, but I think it's closer to 1 in 1,000,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back