• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Is the goat priest in the Golden Company a knight? because I think he would be fine if there isn't anyone else available.

Rhosvyn said:
Is the goat priest in the Golden Company a knight? because I think he would be fine if there isn't anyone else available.
I don't believe so. . But he may need protecting. Your squire would probably see the most action with him.

Just wondering is there a spot for a Greyjoy open?

I'm not necessarily going to make one if there is but would just like to know.

Red said:
Anyone willing to accept me into their House? xD
Got a preference in location/lord?

Rhosvyn said:
Just wondering is there a spot for a Greyjoy open?
I'm not necessarily going to make one if there is but would just like to know.
Probably. I know I'll be down to make a Greyjoy if one or more of my characters die.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Well
I can't just kill anyone! I mean I can but it has to be perfect!

[/QUOTE]
Who is he killing?

Akio said:
Honestly could really use more Dornish man. I'm alone here
Kinda iffy with my Dornish. xD

WanderingJester said:
Got a preference in location/lord?
My original plan was to make House Reed. Somewhere in the Stormlands and Westerlands wouldn't be so bad either.

Red said:
My original plan was to make House Reed. Somewhere in the Stormlands and Westerlands wouldn't be so bad either.
RIP I don't think we have a house Reed but there are a lot of banner men for North and the Riverlands. I think the west is just two though so your best option is probably there

Red said:
Can't blame ya about not wanting to be Dornish lol.

@TheAncientCenturion Didn't we have someone using House Reed? I can't seem to find a CS on them in the characters tab. Could've sworn at least two people wanted and got it...

The Westerlands' about to host one of the largest event in Westeros and then probably march to (a pretty bloody) war after, so if you're considering joining us, keep that mind :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. The event would make a good excuse for some random bannerman to pop out. xD

Is the list of characters in the overview updated?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Did we? I don't remember that at all. .
Red said:
Hmmm. The event would make a good excuse for some random bannerman to pop out. xD
Is the list of characters in the overview updated?
Huh, guess not then. I suppose if no one claims House Reed, feel free to start working on some Reed CS since that was your first pick. *shrug*

@The Elusive Shadow wanted Reed but since he never put a charactersheet in the new thread it's fair game.

@Red you should totally be a Tully or a Velaryon, they're the best Houses around at the moment and I heard the guy in charge of them is a very nice person.

I'm rechecking the character signups now. By some chance, are the Targaryens looking for another knight/bodyguard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back