• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
I'm saying enough will be revealed to screw Dorne as a kingdom whole, even if only certain families know about some (always one in the family who likes money a little too much).
Oh, so that's okay now since he's essentially paying for child support? I'm sure the girls don't hate him for essentially abandoning them with the excuse "don't worry I'll send you money so you can feed our kids even though I'm busy doing other women and away from you." Doesn't really negate what I've said before. Also, this:

Given what I've read about Aegon and Dorne between your account and Hypnos' I'm more inclined to believe my fellow GM because I still feel that Dorne's capabilities are being exaggerated by you. *shrug*
Don't get my wrong Akio is right about a lot of what he's said and my message wwas brief and skimmed over a lot of the stuff he brought up but the fact still remains Dorne has been taken through military force before (Using the same Velaryon fleet no less) and can be again, Aegon could have taken it his time too but he gave up.

Hypnos said:
Didn't you say Cayden doesn't use whores? I would consider them sleeping with him and getting money very similar to what whores do.
He doesn't pay them at the start for one and only if they have a child because he believes he should support his kids. I'm sure some do hate him but he won't be tied down.

WanderingJester said:
I'm saying enough will be revealed to screw Dorne as a kingdom whole, even if only certain families know about some (always one in the family who likes money a little too much).
Oh, so that's okay now since he's essentially paying for child support? I'm sure the girls don't hate him for essentially abandoning them with the excuse "don't worry I'll send you money so you can feed our kids even though I'm busy doing other women and away from you." Doesn't really negate what I've said before. Also, this:

Given what I've read about Aegon and Dorne between your account and Hypnos' I'm more inclined to believe my fellow GM because I still feel that Dorne's capabilities are being exaggerated. *shrug*
Look it up, its in the world of ice and fire. We can even ask centorioun who owns the book

Hypnos said:
Don't get my wrong Akio is right about a lot of what he's said and my message wwas brief and skimmed over a lot of the stuff he brought up but the fact still remains Dorne has been taken through military force before (Using the same Velaryon fleet no less) and can be again, Aegon could have taken it his time too but he gave up.
Aegon had 3 dragons and 6 kingdoms at his back. I just wish I knew what was in that letter

Akio said:
He doesn't pay them at the start for one and only if they have a child because he believes he should support his kids. I'm sure some do hate him but he won't be tied down.
Look it up, its in the world of ice and fire. We can even ask centorioun who owns the book
Meh, I don't care enough about Dorne to. I'll just go with what the other GMs said and if something seems wrong to me, then I'll do some lore research myself *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Aegon had 3 dragons and 6 kingdoms at his back. I just wish I knew what was in that letter
That one letter is the entire reason we're having these arguements about Dorne, if Aegon had just reigned fire and blood upon Dorne like his House words suggest, the world of ice and fire would be much better off.

Alright Cayden being referred to as a "playboy" in this recent conversation has me wondering. Who is the most handsome man in this RP?

WanderingJester said:
Meh, I don't care enough about Dorne to. I'll just go with what the other GMs said and if something seems wrong to me, then I'll do some lore research myself *shrug*
Mhmm xD yet dorne is one of the seven kingdoms and may very will play a big part in future events.

Hypnos said:
That one letter is the entire reason we're having these arguements about Dorne, if Aegon had just reigned fire and blood upon Dorne like his House words suggest, the world of ice and fire would be much better off.
There are theories. One of them being they had his sister still alive hidden away tortured and barley alive and they offered to end her suffering for wars end. Aegon did fly to the dragonstone after reading the letter. Other possibilities is the letter was cursed or saying they'll fire a faceless man for his son

Leusis said:
Alright Cayden being referred to as a "playboy" in this recent conversation has me wondering. Who is the most handsome man in this RP?
No idea, right now Cayden is basically Loras with more battle experience and less fame since he's been out of Westeros so long. I do kind of wonder who matches up

Leusis said:
I've said many times I don't think Cayden looks handsome at all. He has a super narrow face and a weird nose.
I probably would have preferred using a description since most pictures don't explain what I want but CS said picture so I put one

Akio said:
Mhmm xD yet dorne is one of the seven kingdoms and may very will play a big part in future events.
There are theories. One of them being they had his sister still alive hidden away tortured and barley alive and they offered to end her suffering for wars end. Aegon did fly to the dragonstone after reading the letter. Other possibilities is the letter was cursed or saying they'll fire a faceless man for his son
Everyone thought the same thing about the Vale, and yet it's relegated to irrelevance at the moment. We'll just have to see no?

@Fezzes no offence. :|

WanderingJester said:
Everyone thought the same thing about the Vale, and yet it's relegated to irrelevance at the moment. We'll just have to see no?
@Fezzes no offence. :|
Don't worry the second Cayden gets to the wedding dorne will become relevant one way or another

TheAncientCenturion said:
It's totally Glorfindel Viserys.
And ahh, honor. It's only useful to you in places where a lot of people can see examples of it.
Viserys might be able to compete, unless you let your nails grow like the mad king most Targaryens are known to be surpassing beautiful to the point of being almost otherworldly. Back on the Dragonstone before Aegon invaded they were almost worshiped as gods and those who slept with them were blessed by dragon seed

1. Viserys

2. Roland

3. Cayden? (if we go off of your description instead of that picture maybe?)

4. Ravenna

Leusis said:
1. Viserys
2. Roland

3. Cayden? (if we go off of your description instead of that picture maybe?)

4. Ravenna
I didn't realize Roland was known as a looker lol and I thought we were covering men. There are plenty of beautiful girls if we were to expand the list. I think I will write a description of Cayden under the picture though

Hypnos said:
Walder's been married for like fifty years.
That's kind of impressive even for Westeros. One dragon king was married for 42 but his wife died but they were very close

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the picture I used for Roland? That is a very handsome man.

And Ravenna is a male bear, not a woman.

Leusis said:
Have you seen the picture I used for Roland? That is a very handsome man.
And Ravenna is a male bear, not a woman.
What about the Bartheon brothers. Never heard they were ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back