• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
@The Elusive Shadow wanted Reed but since he never put a charactersheet in the new thread it's fair game.
@Red you should totally be a Tully or a Velaryon, they're the best Houses around at the moment and I heard the guy in charge of them is a very nice person.
Shameless self plugging

Red said:
I'm rechecking the character signups now. By some chance, are the Targaryens looking for another knight/bodyguard?
Which one? There are 3 of them. Daenna is always looking for help especially since Cayden wants to form a separate kingsguard for her but she has a lot of people around her

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of characters to sift through. I couldn't find this Cayden though so I guess being Daenna's bodyguard would be ok too.

Red said:
That's a lot of characters to sift through. I couldn't find this Cayden though so I guess being Daenna's bodyguard would be ok too.
Daenna us currently in Essos with her men, she's trying to unseat the current queen secretly and currently has 4 player controlled characters guarding her and 2000 mercenaries under Cayden a prince of Dorne

Leusis said:
@Red
Kuvira is a Targ as well and the current queen so being her bodyguard is definitely possible too.
Doesn't she have a queensguard though? (Though as far as I know none are player controlled

Akio said:
Daenna us currently in Essos with her men, she's trying to unseat the current queen secretly and currently has 4 player controlled characters guarding her and 2000 mercenaries under Cayden a prince of Dorne
That better explains and clears things. So would the one controlling Kuvira mind having a player-controlled queensguard?

I don't think anybody would mind Kuvira getting a player controled queens guard considering she has none currently and Daenna already has plenty of ducklings following her everywhere she goes.

Leusis said:
I don't think anybody would mind Kuvira getting a player controled queens guard considering she has none currently and Daenna already has plenty of ducklings following her everywhere she goes.
I'm half serious making her Queensguard all player controlled characters xD

I just wanna know where these new people are coming from. We haven't gotten new players since we made the second thread to continue RP when Fordee left.

I was interested in playing Gale Corbray a while back, Kuvira needs some loyalty after all. It'd be good to have someone new in King's Landing.

Aand oh by, I'm going to enjoy ruining Tiber Lannister's pretty little Kingdom.

Archon said:
I was interested in playing Gale Corbray a while back, Kuvira needs some loyalty after all. It'd be good to have someone new in King's Landing.
Oh the galgulet is thrown down @WanderingJester

@Red

Well glad to have new faces here. Just don't worry too much about what goes down in this chat, even if it looks like we're arguing we're all friends here lol

Who happens to be Lord Paramount of the most powerful realm in Westeros, no less. There's a reason Tywin never tried to pull rank on the Tyrells.

goldcloaks are city guard for Kings Landing. Queensguard are super good knights whos only job is to protect the royal family.

So if there is a Greyjoy spot open could I possibly take it?

I know I said I wanted to focus on Mormonts and they will be my main focus and main house but I would like to have some characters in other parts of the world too.

Archon said:
giphy.gif

Rhosvyn said:
I know I said I wanted to focus on Mormonts and they will be my main focus and main house but I would like to have some characters in other parts of the world too.
I mean at this point @SirDerpingtonIV would be the head of House Greyjoy, so if he's cool with it and the GMs approve by all means ^_^

Makes me want to make a Lannister in Kuvira's queensguard for lulz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Who happens to be Lord Paramount of the most powerful realm in Westeros, no less. There's a reason Tywin never tried to pull rank on the Tyrells.
*Breathes heavily over Arren's neck*

Rhosvyn said:
Eyo. Want to talk with me about ideas you have on the character? I am the player of Haelga Greyjoy, the only current Greyjoy. ((Conn's player has been gone for months and he's the only other one))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back