• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Also @TheAncientCenturion I know the golden company commander wants to bring Daenna to them but how does he expect the goat priest to bring her back when she's about to sail for Ibben and has a 2000 man guard.

Leusis said:
The San Pirate family aren't mercenaries >_>
Stannis hired them like a mercenary. And when he wasn't paid he sailed away. If it quacks like a duck its probably a duck. Hired pirates are basically mercenaries of the sea

He doesn't know she's sailing anywhere. . . Lucas just told Priesty to find her, she's in Pentos. I assume if she leaves, he'll do the smart thing and track her down, if she's still largely unprotected or vulnerable.

Daenna doesn't deserve the egg anyway. Viserys is the one who should get the dragon because hes not a 15 year old whiny girl.

So,

A) Daenna can't buy Unsullied, but she can likely attempt to get volunteers from them - provided she pays the wise, and generous, Stridas. If she's anything like Dany she could probably get a few hundred at least.

B) The Golden Company is going to emulate Aegon by throwing itself at the Stormlands, only, in this situation the Stormlands are the most powerful faction by a good margin. The Riverlands could deal with the Golden Company, three North can deal with the Vale, or swap the roles - whilst the Baratheon Bros take on King's Landing.

C) New Ghis will be happy for early alliances.

D) New Ghiscar - the world's biggest - and best - Mercenary Company!

E) Cayden was planning on raping Daenna? Filthy Dornishmen...

Still seems like a very Aegon-inspired thing, but all the circumstances are wrong. Argon invaded the Stormlands because they were in complete ruin, broken, and utterly crushed.

The opposite is true here.

I'm also inclined to believe the Baratheon Civil War will start at King's Landing. Something tells me Braedon will try to have Rory killed, then we get a free-for-all of Rory's men, Braedon's men, and the defenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly Rory only has 1,500 men so that free-for-all probably wouldn't go so well for him, probably still enough to fuck Braedon's whole siege though..... Though his fleet is several times larger than Braedon's

Ser Lucas has a plan, and Viserys has a plan. Viserys plots to gain allies and attack after the Stag and Dragon fight, his selling point was a weakened King's Landing would be theirs. Ser Lucas, however, has his own agenda that includes 40k Dwarves assiting 12k soldiers.

Nah, only the men around Braedon at the time would realize Rory and his own troops were now a target; relaying that as an order mid battle within the walls would be nearly impossible. Rory would just take what troops he could, and pull back to the ships - then Dragonstone.

Archon said:
Still seems like a very Aegon-inspired thing, but all the circumstances are wrong. Argon invaded the Stormlands because they were in complete ruin, broken, and utterly crushed.
The opposite is true here.

I'm also inclined to believe the Baratheon Civil War will start at King's Landing. Something tells me Braedon will try to have Rory killed, then we get a free-for-all of Rory's men, Braedon's men, and the defenders.
Can you guys stop trying to kill each other please, that would be great.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ser Lucas has a plan, and Viserys has a plan. Viserys plots to gain allies and attack after the Stag and Dragon fight, his selling point was a weakened King's Landing would be theirs. Ser Lucas, however, has his own agenda that includes 40k Dwarves assiting 12k soldiers.
You're still outnumbered nearly 3:1 after the battle. The North and Riverlands?

Keep in mind, taking King's Landing - whilst difficult - doesn't look like it'll be a close victory, it's looking pretty decisive unless @Fezzes (Get well soon buddy, hope you feel better later ^^) pulls a Tyrion.

Also, 40k Ibbenese? I hate to say it, but @Akio has repeatedly clarified why a foreign invasion in Westerosi lands would be a disaster, Iron Bank, culture-difference, religious difference, no need to go through it again.

Archon said:
Hey! Blame Braedon the Brash, not Rory!
Baring in mind on separate characters I both give you your fleet and Breaden his army you two better make up and work together or I'm taking both and you can settle this yourselves.

Braavos won't try and stop the Ibbense if Lucas/Viserys convinces Braavos that they are the best and strongest choice for the throne and that they'll pay any debbts the crown has then they'll support them. Sadly Braedon outnumbers everybody right now so Viserys/Lucas needs to gather like 140,000 soldiers or wait for everybody else to be weaker than them.

Leusis said:
Braavos won't try and stop the Ibbense if Lucas/Viserys convinces Braavos that they are the best and strongest choice for the throne and that they'll pay any debbts the crown has then they'll support them. Sadly Braedon outnumbers everybody right now so Viserys/Lucas needs to gather like 140,000 soldiers or wait for everybody else to be weaker than them.
The Iron Bank wouldn't support an Ibbenese invasion if they had 100,000 men, not only would Ibben pose a direct trade threat to the Iron Bank, they'd also be a terrible investment since Viserys would be dethroned within a few weeks by every peasant, and noble alike, for bringing a horde of foul, hairy, dwarven, foreigners over who're considered another species.

Archon said:
You're still outnumbered nearly 3:1 after the battle. The North and Riverlands?
Keep in mind, taking King's Landing - whilst difficult - doesn't look like it'll be a close victory, it's looking pretty decisive unless @Fezzes (Get well soon buddy, hope you feel better later ^^) pulls a Tyrion.

Also, 40k Ibbenese? I hate to say it, but @Akio has repeatedly clarified why a foreign invasion in Westerosi lands would be a disaster, Iron Bank, culture-difference, religious difference, no need to go through it again.
I mean, the original plan, which was itself a ruse to rouse the Golden Company, was formed before Maeryn was assassinated. So obviously there will be holes. But the true goal was always to find local support as the Golden Company (hopefully) wins a battle over either Kuvira or Braedon, showing off their strength to potential allies.

Yeah, Ser Lucas also controls an army of outcasts. He's not the most worried about those matters, he wants to conquer and rule. He sees this as his last opportunity for such glory, and to finally get ahead on Viserys. He'll take it. I know the problems, I said them before, but Ser Lucas is wiling to take those risks

But nuttered slaves with shields and spears would be well recieved if Daenna got her hands on unsullied? Sure the Ibbenese wouldn't be recieved well at all but its not as bad as peasants revolting the moment somebody recieved their support like you seem to think.

I fear his heroic ambition will be shortlived, the Golden Company could win a string of battles and still, with Ibbenese support they're less likely to receive any sort of help.

They'd be lucky to not have the whole Seven Kingdoms actively try to murder them for allying a foreign power and bringing them to Westerosi soil.

Honestly, I really like Viserys and the Golden Company, I just don't want to see a repeaat of Aegon's Landing in CK2.

1: Aegon and GC invade Westeros whilst Stannis is at war with the Throne.

2: Either the Vale, Crownlands, Westerlands, Reach, or Stormlands yawn in boredom, and squash the Golden Company with 15k troops.

3: Anti-Climactic Aegon death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back