• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Your phone musta autocorrected and added a few words. Fixed.
Really... xD . I mean he could have captured her and raped her but that's not the point

Your phone musta autocorrected and added a few words. Fixed.
So the only reason he didn't rape Daenna was because he was hungry?

proxy.php

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna: On that note...let's go and get my wedding over. Hopefully I'll at least be a bit protected in Ibben

[/QUOTE]
He's not gonna do anything to her and never was, just saying if he had been he could have kidnapped or even killed Daenna considering she had a single guard.

Akio said:
He's not gonna do anything to her and never was, just saying if he had been he could have kidnapped or even killed Daenna considering she had a single guard.
Technically, two guards and a handmaiden, if you don't count Adam and his friend.

Cayden the rapist confirmed?
Cayden has never raped anyone and probably won't (won't say never because this is game of thrones a d Cayden could by worse then Viserys by the end of it)

WanderingJester said:
Technically, two guards and a handmaiden, if you don't count Adam and his friend.
True but as good as Nagito is he could have not have beaten the 2000 Cayden had with him

But oddly enough he could have beaten Cayden, and when you cut off the head of the snake it might flop around for a while, but soon it'll stop.

Also I hope you don't expect even half of those 2,000 to follow Cayden anywhere off the main conteninent of Essos. Sure they may like him as their leader but they are mercenaries first and foremost and going to a place they've never even been before isn't good for business. So if Cayden tries to bring them into this war he better be ready to only be bringing like 200.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
But oddly enough he could have beaten Cayden, and when you cut off the head of the snake it might flop around for a while, but soon it'll stop.
Also I hope you don't expect even half of those 2,000 to follow Cayden anywhere off the main conteninent of Essos. Sure they may like him as their leader but they are mercenaries first and foremost and going to a place they've never even been before isn't good for business. So if Cayden tries to bring them into this war he better be ready to only be bringing like 200.
He will offer them quite good cushy jobs in Westeros if they win, Dorne is pretty wealthy. Not to mention if mercenaries didn't cross the sea because its bad for business the Lannisters wouldn't have close to 10000. They will be well compensated from crossing the sea

I mean. . .
As the RP progresses, everyone else will be dragged down to Viserys' level. Give it time.
While Cayden may sacrifice Hus bastard to the goat so he may sink even lower

(And some won't, they'll die first

Leusis said:
So @WanderingJester when do expect the wedding will begin?
Whenever the conversation with Haelga's over, so can't exactly give you an OOC time. :|

Akio said:
Cayden has never raped anyone and probably won't (won't say never because this is game of thrones a d Cayden could by worse then Viserys by the end of it)
True but as good as Nagito is he could have not have beaten the 2000 Cayden had with him
He'll kill a good number of them, including Cayden though. I would include Cayden in the 20 dead men it would take to kill him. At least during the fighting Daenna could escape though. *shrug*

@Akio

Those mercenaries crossed the sea because Tiber Lannister is one of the richest men in the world and was probably offering several times their normal rates as well as a smaller upfront payment. Dorne is extremely poor in comparison to the Lannisters alone. Also why would these mercenaries want cushy jobs when their job is being a fucking mercenary? These are people who are good at one thing, and thats killing, thats why threy're mercenaries.

Also why would they go to Dorne for an average rate when they could go to Myr, Tyrosh or Lys and get paid just as much without fighting in a foreign land and not have to travel as far. Not to mention the fact mercenaries are not known for being the most loyal people. I mean in the last thread we had a discussion that Roland's 1,600 knights who had been following his family for generations had likely at several points wished to take over for the Wilds family and even Roland had likely dealt with small plots here and there. If you decided to do this there would be a split in your company just like there would have been one in Roland's if he decided to go to Essos, and the majority will likely side against Cayden.

WanderingJester said:
Whenever the conversation with Haelga's over, so can't exactly give you an OOC time. :|
He'll kill a good number of them, including Cayden though. I would include Cayden in the 20 dead men it would take to kill him. At least during the fighting Daenna could escape though. *shrug*
You know as long as Cayden entered the fight himself. He might have just told his men to catch her and watched

@Akio

what you're saying is essentially the same as a company in the U.S telling all of their employees that they're moving the office a few states away and that they are to pack up and move with them. Most of those employees would rather stay where they are and find a new job don't you think?

Leusis said:
@Akio
Those mercenaries crossed the sea because Tiber Lannister is one of the richest men in the world and was probably offering several times their normal rates as well as a smaller upfront payment. Dorne is extremely poor in comparison to the Lannisters alone. Also why would these mercenaries want cushy jobs when their job is being a fucking mercenary? These are people who are good at one thing, and thats killing, thats why threy're mercenaries.

Also why would they go to Dorne for an average rate when they could go to Myr, Tyrosh or Lys and get paid just as much without fighting in a foreign land and not have to travel as far. Not to mention the fact mercenaries are not known for being the most loyal people. I mean in the last thread we had a discussion that Roland's 1,600 knights who had been following his family for generations had likely at several points wished to take over for the Wilds family and even Roland had likely dealt with small plots here and there. If you decided to do this there would be a split in your company just like there would have been one in Roland's if he decided to go to Essos, and the majority will likely side against Cayden.
Dorne is actually not all that poor. Many of the rarer products of farther into Essos go through them first and they are pretty rich. Lanmister and Tyrell are richer then them but they may reach third or fourth. Also cushy jobs? He's just gonna pay them very very well to fight a war is Westeros. He would pay quite a large price to keep those men not only because he knows many of them but as a personal army their fairly elite especially in mobile group tactics.

He would probably offer them large amounts of gold and probably land and spoils from what they conqure

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just saying if you think the majority of those mercenaries are going to fight in Westeros for anything short of a large fortune you're out of your mind.

Also Dorne is definitely not 3rd richest. That would go to the Crownlands or Riverlands most likely. 5th maybe.

Akio said:
You know as long as Cayden entered the fight himself. He might have just told his men to catch her and watched
I figured at that point he'll be busy trying to rape Daenna, which means he would be relatively close to Nagito and death itself *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back