• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
"I'll wait for Braedon to arrive, I have a good jape for him. My thanks to you, uncle, this will catch the young deer off his game."
Oh god, I think I know what the jape is gonna be

@Fezzes

I don't remember if the GMs thought it wasn't a good idea or not. Personally I'd say a small cache of wildfire could be acceptable. Of course nowhere near the levels the Mad King made the alchemists produce.

@Crimson smile

Getting unsullied will be nearly impossible unless you go through New Ghis to get them (which they likely won't give up) because they are sieging Astapor as we speak and will likely soon take the city and all the unsullied.

Wildfire is impossible to get unless you get it from the Alchemists who serve Kuvira, not Daenna.

Pretty much the only two things in this list you'll have for sure is 42,000 warriors and a unicorn.

Damn it there goes my plan for the unsullied. *Pouts* Think New Ghis would be up to a trade?

The alchemist serves the one who sits on the throne....Damn it

New Ghis probably doesn't want to get involved unless they know for sure the person they support will win. And even then they are really far from Westeros so aiding you in any way probably isn't their number one priority, that would go to rebuilding the empire.

Merry-Christmas-Bitches-Meme-181.gif

They don't need to get involved with the war. They just need to sell about half their unsullied to Daenna and they will get paid for it. Briefly...

Leusis said:
@Fezzes
I don't remember if the GMs thought it wasn't a good idea or not. Personally I'd say a small cache of wildfire could be acceptable. Of course nowhere near the levels the Mad King made the alchemists produce.

@Crimson smile

Getting unsullied will be nearly impossible unless you go through New Ghis to get them (which they likely won't give up) because they are sieging Astapor as we speak and will likely soon take the city and all the unsullied.

Wildfire is impossible to get unless you get it from the Alchemists who serve Kuvira, not Daenna.

Pretty much the only two things in this list you'll have for sure is 42,000 warriors and a unicorn.
Maybe a dragon added on later and 30000 later in Westeros when dorne swears to her

Even adding that though were one of the smallest factions and if Dorne goes to war with the Tyrells there will be casulties

Wendell's playing a dangerous game... I like it. *grabs popcorn*

giphy.gif

Also, found some baby gifs of Braedon and Rory, who would think they'll grow up all grumpy and broody huh?

giphy.gif

@Crimson smile

Yeah, they would never sell unsullied because they have the intention to make them free men, as all men in the legions of New Ghis are free. Not only that, but they need as many soldiers as they can get.

@JustWhipIt

But you're still blue balling us with Braedon you sick bastard!

Daenna had the intention of making them free men as well....I'm not going to win this am I? Damn you New Ghis

Leusis said:
@Crimson smile
Yeah, they would never sell unsullied because they have the intention to make them free men, as all men in the legions of New Ghis are free. Not only that, but they need as many soldiers as they can get.

@JustWhipIt

WanderingJester said:
Wendell's playing a dangerous game... I like it. *grabs popcorn*
giphy.gif

Also, found some baby gifs of Braedon and Rory, who would think they'll grow up all grumpy and broody huh?

giphy.gif
Holy shit those are adorable.

Leusis said:
@Crimson smile

@JustWhipIt

Shh... I've been found.

Well obviously any self respecting potential ruler wouldn't be caught dead near one of those goat fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back