• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
But I though he was in to Daenna...
giphy.gif

TheAncientCenturion said:
>Writing post in document
>Got done Essos pov's

>About to start on Westeros

>Google crashes

>Nothing is saved

>WhiskeyinmyCoffee
RIP. Has happen so many times

More short replies, yay!

Legit, I know it's an excuse, but everything (aside from Ser Lucas' section) was/woulda been longer. But having to rewrite it drained me, emotionally, a little. So yeah. Uh. Yeah.

Akio said:
At least this pentos thing is ending, Cayden just had to meet the goat then go on his way
If you wait for the Goat to get there then there is no way you'll make the wedding. Hell the wedding might be over by the time the goat finds you guys.

Leusis said:
If you wait for the Goat to get there then there is no way you'll make the wedding. Hell the wedding might be over by the time the goat finds you guys.
He knows were in pentos and no camped far, he needs to be there unless Fallen ends up doing the trade off which could work

I think you're forgetting there is like 500 miles between the disputed lands and Pentos. Thats over 20 days of travel for the Goat and then the meeting could take days. Then Cayden has to leave Pentos and travel to Casterly Rock and as we've discussed that would take nearly a month. So how exactly will Cayden make it if he waits for the Goat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back