• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Fair Isle got raided by ironborn, shield islands did too.

Fair isle just slaughtered 150 bandits who wanted to raid it again.

Thats about it. So essentially everybody wants to fuck with Fair Isle for whatever reason.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
There was the massive battle of the shield islands
Ya but that was a battle and now their electing a new king. I'm talking about the full on extended multi battle war that may start between the Reach and dorne and the west

Leusis said:
I wouldn't really call it a massive battle. I mean there were only like 3,000-4,000 Ironborn.
NEARLY The entire Redwyne fleet and the Iron fleet fought. Naval-wise, that is a HUGE fucking battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
I thought it was only 40 ships from the Ironfleet and like another 50 regular longships....
No, I am pretty sure the force attacking the shield islands was most of it. If it wasn't the rest is nearby.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No, I am pretty sure the force attacking the shield islands was most of it. If it wasn't the rest is nearby.
The vanguard hit the Shield Islands, but the main forces, most (if not nearly all) the Iron Fleet was on standby and ready to go.

WanderingJester said:
The vanguard hit the Shield Islands, but the main forces, most (if not nearly all) the Iron Fleet was on standby and ready to go.
Oh.... what are we gonna do with the rest then?

Haelga and Tiber will obviously use them to smash the Redwyne fleet with the help of the Lannister fleet.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I meant if the fleet wasn't in the battle of the shields, what the fuck is it doing.
Back in the books since every captain can vote they rushed back to the kingsmoot to vote

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I meant if the fleet wasn't in the battle of the shields, what the fuck is it doing.
You'll have to ask @TheFordee14 and Conn, I wasn't really paying attention to formation and plans of the Ironborn's invasion of the Shield Islands honestly. Always thought it was a diversion for a surgical strike against Oldtown.

AnnoDomini said:
Ok, so, should the Clegane band arrive? Or should they camp somewhere?
I'll have to wrap up the stuff with Haelga first before I start the wedding/Kingsmoot. So I mean you can always have them chill at Clegane Hold or arrive early. Just not much to do since everyone's busy setting the stuff up.

WanderingJester said:
I'll have to wrap up the stuff with Haelga first before I start the wedding/Kingsmoot. So I mean you can always have them chill at Clegane Hold or arrive early. Just not much to do since everyone's busy setting the stuff up.
Once the wedding starts if cayden hasn't had a chance to move I may ask the DMS for the ability to play him in two places with Essos acting like the past

@AnnoDomini

My next post will be Roland arriving a couple days early to the wedding so when that's up we could screw around in the camps, maybe go steal the best looking whores from the other men at camp.

Leusis said:
@AnnoDomini
My next post will be Roland arriving a couple days early to the wedding so when that's up we could screw around in the camps, maybe go steal the best looking whores from the other men at camp.
Can't steal from Cayden he doesn't use whores xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back