• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm sorry if you've already told me this but is Ravenna related to Tadhg or something?

[/QUOTE]
She's his daughter.

Sorry but I have a quick question sorry if I disturb anyone, when the banners are called does the army of Bear Island come with the Lord or just the Lord?

Rhosvyn said:
Sorry but I have a quick question sorry if I disturb anyone, when the banners are called does the army of Bear Island come with the Lord or just the Lord?
I think Lord Stark is calling for your army as well as your Lord, he is about to march south after all and I don't think he wants to wait for the armies to all get there after he's called the Lords.

AnnoDomini said:
Ok, who vs who in the war for the crown?
Right now the main battle is the Vale and Crownlands against the North, Riverlands, and Stormlands. Dorne is semi secretly sworn to Daenna Targayen and are attempting or will be attempting to bring the Lannisters to her side. The Reach is neutral but the Reach and the Lannisters are about to go to war. Iron Islands is in civil war to elect a king.

Akio said:
Right now the main battle is the Vale and Crownlands against the North, Riverlands, and Stormlands. Dorne is semi secretly sworn to Daenna Targayen and are attempting or will be attempting to bring the Lannisters to her side. The Reach is neutral but the Reach and the Lannisters are about to go to war. Iron Islands is in civil war to elect a QUEEN
Corrected

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh. The Farwynds support me ;-;
Guys he has one house to support her, bloody miracle. She'll be queen now

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Still more than Viserys
True but he's not running for king of the iron islands. At least his blood thirstiness would get him some allies if he tried. Many Iron Born would be glad to raise someone like Viserys

Akio said:
True but he's not running for king of the iron islands. At least his blood thirstiness would get him some allies if he tried. Many Iron Born would be glad to raise someone like Viserys
If that happened I would cry. Maybe if the Seastone chair won't take me, another chair will?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If that happened I would cry. Maybe if the Seastone chair won't take me, another chair will?
If you think you can get the Iron throne that's a joke unfortunately. Daenna might get a dragon and even then I'm not sure if we will take the throne at all

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I just plan to make this war interesting and survive as long as possible. Still maybe there are things you can do to take over the islands. It will just put you in debt with powerful people

Akio said:
I just plan to make this war interesting and survive as long as possible. Still maybe there are things you can do to take over the islands. It will just put you in debt with powerful people
Not if I just put on Ramsay Snow's plot armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back