• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@Akio

Cayden might not think hes being a massive douche, but he is from others perspectives. That's what I think is trying to be hammered in.

Leusis said:
@Akio
Cayden might not think hes being a massive douche, but he is from others perspectives. That's what I think is trying to be hammered in.
Oh man, I just thought of something that made me laugh:

Braedon, Rory and Cayden all forced into a meeting with one another. They can't leave the room (which has a bathroom) for a day.

It'll either be a great reality tv show or a great social experiment. Either way, entertainment. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
@Akio
Thats all up to opinion though. Some may not see him as an asshole. All subjective at that point

WanderingJester said:
Oh man, I just thought of something that made me laugh:
Braedon, Rory and Cayden all forced into a meeting with one another. They can't leave the room (which has a bathroom) for a day.

It'll either be a great reality tv show or a great social experiment. Either way, entertainment. xD
That sounds awful. They are not exactly smooth politicians all the way through. They would ethier end up drinking or killing each other

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Thats all up to opinion though. Some may not see him as an asshole. All subjective at that point
I'd say the large majority would describe him as an asshole for what hes doing.

Leusis said:
I'd say the large majority would describe him as an asshole for what hes doing.
Maybe what he's doing right now could be considered assholeish. Still got a wedding to go to and a goat to meet

You assume hes just gonna give it to her. When in reality he needs kings blood to hatch it. And the only person with that is Daenna and Cayden. And I'm pretty sure Daenna isn't going to be sacraficed to hatch the egg >_>

Leusis said:
You assume hes just gonna give it to her. When in reality he needs kings blood to hatch it. And the only person with that is Daenna and Cayden. And I'm pretty sure Daenna isn't going to be sacraficed to hatch the egg >_>
I actually have a brilliant plan for that the hypnos will probably like

Leusis said:
Sacrifice Desgran I assume since you're racist against his people for whatever reason.
He's against their people in large part because of Vance. Mages and Cayden don't get along. And no I was thinking one of Caydens bastards

Akio said:
He's against their people in large part because of Vance. Mages and Cayden don't get along. And no I was thinking one of Caydens bastards
Wow, hes going to kill one of his children? Can this guy be any more of a dick?

Leusis said:
Wow, hes going to kill one of his children? Can this guy be any more of a dick?
Fits the theme since the nobles of Quhor sacrificed their children in times of danger. And he would need a lot of convincing and I was thinking the kid might be deathly sick but I've heard the goat priest is convincing

Cayden has quite a few bastards, he gets around. He tends to keep in mind where they are if he can. Still would have to be like hardcore convinced/manipulated to even consider it though

That's really messed up and cruel. Viserys wouldn't even sacrifice his family for an egg. . . And he's a big fan of deplorable actions! Slavery! Rape!

TheAncientCenturion said:
That's really messed up and cruel. Viserys wouldn't even sacrifice his family for an egg. . . And he's a big fan of deplorable actions! Slavery! Rape!
Like i said kids likely gonna be sick with some deadly disease and even then goat man will have to be convincing. That's just one idea to, just the first I happened to think off

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]DO IT!
That would be like the darkest action in this rp yet

[/QUOTE]
DO NOT ENCOURAGE THIS BEHAVIOR!

Let's keep it all family oriented!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back