• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

He's Dornish.

The hate on Dorne goes with him. We hate him. Because he's Dornish.

Unless he stops being Dornish, we can't give a proper opinion; except maybe that he's a pedophile.

JustWhipIt said:
I love how when this started we were practically begging for someone to play Dorne. Oh how times have changed...
Really? What did I do wring then xD

JustWhipIt said:
I love how when this started we were practically begging for someone to play Dorne. Oh how times have changed...
To be fair @Hypnos have always made his opinion known about the Dornish, so I mean, he stuck to it thick and thin *shrug*

Apologies, people. My alerts aren't working, plus I've been ill. Like, 'wake up at one in the morning and desperately need to vomit' sorts of ill. So yeah, I haven't had a chance to not be dying in my bed until just now. Probably won't be able to think properly for a while, let alone give out a decent post. So yeah, sorry. I will address one thing, though.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Probably plotting how to destroy all of his rivals, and allies, and sheepfuckers beyond the Red Mountains.
I feel like he's probably going to be the Littlefinger of this RP. He's intelligent, experienced, pretty-neutralish, but also has PTSD and devoted to keeping the realm safe. No. Matter. What.
Quite possibly. Also, please excuse me if my sickness-addled brain fucked up, but when did Littlefinger have PTSD and get devoted to the realm?

And yeah, he's surprisingly neutral. He's not so much allied to Kuvira, but to the realm. Which will provide interesting things when Kuvira's stuck at the Eyrie and he decides that she's no longer the best person to be in charge of the realm. And by interesting things I mean death.

@Archon
@JustWhipIt

Either of you two want to post before my next reply? I got portions of it written up, I just wanna know if I should get to it right now, or wait.
Go ahead and continue the convo with ol' Walder. I'll see if I can get something up tomorrow.

Akio said:
This. Fucking. Magister. Is. Asking. For. An. Arrow. Through. The. Eye.
Seriously @Crimson smile can I kill him?
What did he do now. . .?

Fezzes said:
Apologies, people. My alerts aren't working, plus I've been ill. Like, 'wake up at one in the morning and desperately need to vomit' sorts of ill. So yeah, I haven't had a chance to not be dying in my bed until just now. Probably won't be able to think properly for a while, let alone give out a decent post. So yeah, sorry. I will address one thing, though.
Quite possibly. Also, please excuse me if my sickness-addled brain fucked up, but when did Littlefinger have PTSD and get devoted to the realm?

And yeah, he's surprisingly neutral. He's not so much allied to Kuvira, but to the realm. Which will provide interesting things when Kuvira's stuck at the Eyrie and he decides that she's no longer the best person to be in charge of the realm. And by interesting things I mean death.
Sorry, I meant Gelgin had those added qualities that made him more of a wild card. It's fine, I will literally tag you at the end of every few posts, if that helps.

Oh God. Kuvira is going to fly, isn't she?

Sorry, I meant Gelgin had those added qualities that made him more of a wild card. It's fine, I will literally tag you at the end of every few posts, if that helps.
Nooooooooooo-yes. She totally will.

And thanks for the clarification. That does make sense. And thanks for the tagging thing. It really does help me out.

What did he do now. . .?

You mean besides to a book of how to piss off Cayden written (probably written by @Leusis ) that whole thing about birthing hips and bust would have gotten him killed if he could read minds. I am interested what he's offering though

Fezzes said:
Nooooooooooo-yes. She totally will.
And thanks for the clarification. That does make sense. And thanks for the tagging thing. It really does help me out.
God. . Kuvira has such bad luck. If she does win it, I'd be happy for her.

Akio said:
You mean besides to a book of how to piss off Cayden written (probably written by @Leusis ) that whole thing about birthing hips and bust would have gotten him killed if he could read minds. I am interested what he's offering though
He's a fan of latino women Essosi women. What can I say?

Nothing good. I'll tell you that. But it won't be as bad as being chained up to a husband who may or may not kill you.

@Fezzes

Akio said:
Really? What did I do wring then xD
Objectively speaking, Cayden has the personality of a child who also happens to be a colossal douche-bag. Subjectively, I perceive people who speak down to everyone that isn't a woman and claim to be a "playboy" to be among the worst people alive. Now, I present to you, a list of reasons Cayden is like a less hated Joffrey of this RP.

1. Cayden shits on other nation's cultures and then acts like his is so superior to everyone elses and that they should follow his customs.
  2. Cayden thus far in RP has only spoken to women as though they were his equals, showing that he does not in fact care about their rights and how they're treated, but is only trying to get into their pants.
  3. Cayden is the most racist character thus far, claiming that Ibbenese rape their daughters and murder their sons.
  4. Cayden is actively trying to sabotage an alliance between the Ibbenese and Targaryens so the fifteen year old girl he fell in love with won't have to leave him for a few months (my assumption)
  5. Cayden is trying, hard, to start a bloodbath for both his own mercenaries and the city of Pentos, likely ending with hundreds of dead innocent men and women who will try to avenge their murdered magister, along with the murdered innocent men of his own company all so he can have a cool story to tell.
  6. Cayden is overconfident to the point that he will in fact start a battle in the heart of Pentos and both expect to survive, and escape.
  7. Cayden invaded the Prince's palace and threw a party...
  8. Cayden claims to be a playboy, the most douchey thing a man can claim to be.
  9. He's Dornish, come on.

I must emphasize, this is all an analysis on the character, not you @Akio. Some people don't understand that when I criticize characters, it is in fact only the character I'm criticizing.

Hey, I'm gonna shit on Cayden all day every day @Akio cause you've created a douche. Or at least a character I view as a douche.

Also...... Hes dornish.

JustWhipIt said:
Go ahead and continue the convo with ol' Walder. I'll see if I can get something up tomorrow.
proxy.php

@Fezzes I would tag you too but you're deathly ill so I will excuse you this one time. Feel better man.

Also, completely forgot to reply to this earlier:

Leusis said:
Honestly if Tiber doesn't pull a Battle of the Trident out of his ass in the war against the Reach he's likely boned.
giphy.gif

Elendithas said:
Cayden thus far in RP has only spoken to women as though they were his equals, showing that he does not in fact care about their rights and how they're treated, but is only trying to get into their pants.
I don't particularly remember him speaking down to William. That might be my currently weird brain being weird, though. And those other eight reasons are still totally legit. Especially him being Dornish.

Leusis said:
@Jabroni
We're still accepting people by the way, forget if I or somebody else answered you.
So the question is: what kinds of characters are desperately needed right now that you all would feel comfortable seeing from a new joiner? I don't want to mess up the balance of things, nor do I have any interest in creating carbon copies of other folks' sheets (incidentally).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back