• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Rhosvyn said:
I made a character in the sign up section.
Welp. RPnation's at it again.

46 year old Mormont warrior? Seems fine to me, as long as you don't intend to make him something like a Jaime Lannister or Rhaegar Targaryen in combat. Feel free to post whenever you're ready!

TheAncientCenturion said:
Welp. RPnation's at it again.
46 year old Mormont warrior? Seems fine to me, as long as you don't intend to make him something like a Jaime Lannister or Rhaegar Targaryen in combat. Feel free to post whenever you're ready!
Oh no, I made him inspired by Jorah and Jeor Mormont. They are my favorite characters :)

@Hypnos Just remembered your question about how to contact the scourge o' the sea. Best way to do it would be sending people to the Stepstones and asking around. While I can see that leading to the death of a messenger or two, I would consider Swain worth their lives. I don't actually know the character's familiarity with the pirates of the world, but if he knows a decent amount, there's a fair chance he's heard of Swain.

@Akio Regardless, Deanna won't be going to Westeros any time soon given the wedding she has to go to. Or she could take a lesson from the dishonorable scourge of Westeros and go back on her word, which would also mean a potential force actively trying to hunt the girl down. And if Desgran is betrayed, he will personally kill that damn unicorn.

Elendithas said:
@Hypnos Just remembered your question about how to contact the scourge o' the sea. Best way to do it would be sending people to the Stepstones and asking around. While I can see that leading to the death of a messenger or two, I would consider Swain worth their lives. I don't actually know the character's familiarity with the pirates of the world, but if he knows a decent amount, there's a fair chance he's heard of Swain.
@Akio Regardless, Deanna won't be going to Westeros any time soon given the wedding she has to go to. Or she could take a lesson from the dishonorable scourge of Westeros and go back on her word, which would also mean a potential force actively trying to hunt the girl down. And if Desgran is betrayed, he will personally kill that damn unicorn.
What a waste of a unicorn, and apparently Bravos is gonna stop intervene with ibbens master plan. I think a lot of what happens now depends on the goat xD @Hypnos For example if he hatches a dragon then Cayden will try to convince her the Ibbens aren't necessary though what he does after hiding her in dorne or some place is Essos is up to her even if she accepts that.

Well... We already have one old man chasing after a little Targaryen girl...
My character is 22 for got sakes!

Elendithas said:
Baelor literally owns the most famous (But not nesciscarily the strongest) pirate family around, the Lyseni Saan family, whose patriarch is his grandson, I'd say he's pretty knowledgable about the goings on of pirates, he'll probably hear about the Rosby attack, send some people to find out who did it and then send a messanger or two to get into contact, he'll be very eager to do business with you.

Rhosvyn said:
Oh no, I made him inspired by Jorah and Jeor Mormont. They are my favorite characters :)
You're liege Tadhg Stark recently swore fealty to King Breaden Baratheon and is marching south against the Targaryens, you might want to start there.

Rhosvyn said:
Really? Woah...
No we don't ((well how old are nagito and dom? Never mind)) That my character kind of crushing on Daenna is an old pervert despite being 22

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
No we don't ((well how old are nagito and dom? Never mind)) That my character kind of crushing on Daenna is an old pervert despite being 22
Well the goat priests pretty old and he's chasing after her, it really depends on who you'd class as old, if you ask Meryn for example...

Hypnos said:
Baelor literally owns the most famous (But not nesciscarily the strongest) pirate family around, the Lyseni Saan family, whose patriarch is his grandson, I'd say he's pretty knowledgable about the goings on of pirates, he'll probably hear about the Rosby attack, send some people to find out who did it and then send a messanger or two to get into contact, he'll be very eager to do business with you.
You're liege Tadhg Stark recently swore fealty to King Breaden Baratheon and is marching south against the Targaryens, you might want to start there.
Thank you. Will my character be at Winter fell?

@Rhosvyn

I'd assume you'd still be on Bear Island recieving the news to call up your banners. So your next post should probably be that and sailing to the main continent from your island.

I'm not a GM though so listen to Hypnos, Wandering Jester or TheAncientCenturion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
He just sent letters out to his vassals so you may be on the road to Winterfell,mconsult with @Veyd Sahvoz
Leusis said:
@Rhosvyn
I'd assume you'd still be on Bear Island recieving the news to call up your banners. So your next post should probably be that and sailing to the main continent from your island.

I'm not a GM though so listen to Hypnos, Wandering Jester or TheAncientCenturion.
Oh I see, thank you for helping me understand.

Rhosvyn said:
Hey, want House Tyrell? They're up for grabs for newcomers :)

I MENTIONED NO NAMES! I COULD OF MEANT THE ASIAN MAN!
Lies, Nagito's pretty much celibate this point xD

WanderingJester said:
Hey, want House Tyrell? They're up for grabs for newcomers :)
Lies, Nagito's pretty much celibate this point xD
Sorry but I think I will stick with the Mormonts, I think the Tyrells are cool but the Mormonts are my favourites.

Rhosvyn said:
Sorry but I think I will stick with the Mormonts, I think the Tyrells are cool but the Mormonts are my favourites.
Fair enough. Nothing preventing you from using both, but hey I can respect you wanting to focus on the Mormonts :)

That's something you should be ashamed to say.

"I'm all about that Martell life."

"I'm all about punching babies."

Notice a difference between the two? I don't.

@Rhosvyn

Gonna catch you up on something.

Any time Cayden, the Martells, the Dornish or Dorne in general are mentioned you are bound by oath to make fun of them/it.

Rhosvyn said:
I think the Martells are cool.
Oberyn was really cool and Doran is too in his own sort of way.
Another Dorne lover???

MoAQjf7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back