• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
So from what I'm seeing in chat this is how I imagine the war looks on paper.
Braedon: 135,000 men (North, Stormlands, Riverlands)

Tiber: 87,000 (Westerlands, Dorne, Tiber's mercenaries)

Kingsmoot winner: 20,000 (Iron Islands)

Viserys: 12,500 (Golden Company)

Daenna: 42,000 (Red Spears, Ibben)

Tyrell: (80,000) (Reach)

Gotta love how Tyrell are top 3 by themselves.
The Lannisters also have 9,200 men in mercenaries.

Leusis said:
Are Essos nations going to be added to the spreadsheet at any time?
I'm shit with Essos so if you want them up there then someone else is going to have to give me the numbers.

Talking of the spreadsheet, if anyone wants to add a mercenary company to the list of hire one of the existing ones just tell me so I can update it.

Hypnos said:
I'm shit with Essos so if you want them up there then someone else is going to have to give me the numbers.
Talking of the spreadsheet, if anyone wants to add a mercenary company to the list of hire one of the existing ones just tell me so I can update it.
Where do i check that?

Thats why Iron Islands have 25,000.... Something else I forgot about in my numbers list for the civil war.

I have to go to work soon, by im also waiting for the magister of pentos to post QQ ugh work why you do this

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh.. I was going to let other people in Essos post first...
Aemond already ran away, went upstairs i believe. Im having Cayden keep quiet and let Daenna negotiate before I do anything and general is just kind of watching the matter unless jester wants to post for nagito

Akio said:
Except that if they march out at any time you probably need at least equal numbers to stop them behind. Then there's always the option the west or the Tyrells doing something over even the Ibbens of Viserys landing on their land. Especially if kingslanding is laken by them
Well, with Cayden's primary concern being something along the lines of 'keep Deanna away from potential ally across the sea by whatever means necessary' The Ibbenese may be more likely to side with Viserys than anyone else.

Elendithas said:
Well, with Cayden's primary concern being something along the lines of 'keep Deanna away from potential ally across the sea by whatever means necessary' The Ibbenese may be more likely to side with Viserys than anyone else.
Even if they do doesnt mean they don't land somewhere on the continent and unless they go out of their way to land on Dorne or the west if we allied its not too detrimental to them, besides hes leaving Essos soon for a time. Most likely its Dallen the Ibbens will have to deal with follow Daenna soon, though as her political tutor most likely. To take the place of a Maester and temporary commander of the red spears

Last edited by a moderator:
Elendithas said:
Already got plans for what happens after he sabotages the alliance eh? Bad Cayden!
He never wanted the Ibbens to come but hes on Daenna's side. She needs to be educated in politics and she needs allies no matter what happens. So he will go get allies while Dallen teaches her politics and uses his influence and wealth to the fullest to recruit mercenaries to the red spear regardless of cost. Thats his current plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back