• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Don't think I'm trying to knock Cayden's skill down or anything, because if he caught Roland out of his armor the fight would be a lot more even if not slightly in Cayden's favor due to the poison. I'm just saying if they are both given their full equipment the fight would heavily lean in Roland's favor.

So pro tip, dishonorably fight the skilled knights of Westeros while they don't have their armor on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Lannister is so popular, you guys should give the Baratheons a shot.
I might of if he wasn't following Daenna, they are already on opposite sides of the war unless he's willing to step down from the throne and dornes always had problems with the reach and stormlands

Leusis said:
Don't think I'm trying to knock Cayden's skill down or anything, because if he caught Roland out of his armor the fight would be a lot more even if not slightly in Cayden's favor due to the poison. I'm just saying if they are both given their full equipment the fight would heavily lean in Roland's favor.
So pro tip, dishonorably fight the skilled knights of Westeros while they don't have their armor on.
He might just poison your food if he wishes to kill you, though it would be poison that took many days to kill to prevent supision falling on him

Akio said:
I might of if he wasn't following Daenna, they are already on opposite sides of the war unless he's willing to step down from the throne and dornes always had problems with the reach and stormlands
And Tiber Lannister is going to be magically ok with being ruled by a teenage girl, he could just take the throne himself if he wanted it that much.

Hypnos said:
And Tiber Lannister is going to be magically ok with being ruled by a teenage girl, he could just take the throne himself if he wanted it that much.
Except its been stated before the Lannisters don't want the throne. They just want to help Lannisters.

Roland is only okay with Tiber Lannister ruling over him. And thats only because Tiber gave him a lordship and is gonna let him slaughter some Tyrell scum. Ain't that right boss!?

Hypnos said:
Really depends on the teenage girl in question and the circumstances involved with the coronation. I wouldn't rule out that possibility but honestly, I can't say for sure one way or another right now.

Akio said:
Except its been stated before the Lannisters don't want the throne. They just want to help Lannisters.
This is correct.

Leusis said:
Roland is only okay with Tiber Lannister ruling over him. And thats only because Tiber gave him a lordship and is gonna let him slaughter some Tyrell scum. Ain't that right boss!?
giphy.gif

Hypnos said:
And how does Daenna help the Lannisters?
If she became Queen there is a lot the crown could do for them. Especially since they would be one of the few houses to actually help her they would be far higher in their esteem. Besides why would he want the stag ruling over him when they were at the same level before?

Gimme Tyrell plz.

@TheAncientCenturion

If you let me take over the Tyrells I'll give Viserys all the Unsullied, Iron Legions, and Tyrell armies!

In return, I want Roland Wilds' head, that Lion-fucker can't get his tongue out of Tiber Lannister's ass.

Akio said:
If she became Queen there is a lot the crown could do for them. Especially since they would be one of the few houses to actually help her they would be far higher in their esteem. Besides why would he want the stag ruling over him when they were at the same level before?
She better be ready to give a lot then. The Lion's price will be high (as with any claimant to the throne vying for their support really).

Akio said:
Let me rephrase that, what could Daenna offer them that Breaden couldn't? I doubt Tiber's one to care about a House now being higher than his as long as he's rich and influential, its not like that would affect him anymore than a Targaryen (Who are famously mad) especially since they have the claim. Tiber has Breadens sister as a bargaining chip too so, plus he would still he high up the pecking order since Breaden's supporters are doing it out of kindness rather than being greedy assholes like the Dornish.

Archon said:
Gimme Tyrell plz.
@TheAncientCenturion

If you let me take over the Tyrells I'll give Viserys all the Unsullied, Iron Legions, and Tyrell armies!

In return, I want Roland Wilds' head, that Lion-fucker can't get his tongue out of Tiber Lannister's ass.
And Roland will keep his tongue where it is so long as he gets to behead the whole Tyrell family!

Archon said:
Gimme Tyrell plz.
@TheAncientCenturion

I think we came to the consensus that we'll leave it open for new players only until the 17th. Just so people who may wanna be influential can still, well, do that. When it comes to that point we'll make a decision on who gets Arren.

WanderingJester said:
She better be ready to give a lot then. The Lion's price will be high (as with any claimant to the throne vying for their support really).
She has been known to offer handsome deals your good there, besides who would offend the Lion with a weak deal

Hypnos said:
Let me rephrase that, what could Daenna offer them that Breaden couldn't? I doubt Tiber's one to care about a House now being higher than his as long as he's rich and influential, its not like that would affect him anymore than a Targaryen (Who are famously mad) especially since they have the claim. Tiber has Breadens sister as a bargaining chip too so, plus he would still he high up the pecking order since Breaden's supporters are doing it out of kindness rather than being greedy assholes like the Dornish.
You are talking about arguably one of the most clever and greedy houses. And if they supported Daenna its a smaller pool to chose from with only dorne and the west rather then the west, north, and riverlands

Akio said:
She has been known to offer handsome deals your good there, besides who would offend the Lion with a weak deal
You are talking about arguably one of the most clever and greedy houses. And if they supported Daenna its a smaller pool to chose from with only dorne and the west rather then the west, north, and riverlands
I guess we'll see. You may have a different definition of "high prices" than I/Tiber does.

WanderingJester said:
I guess we'll see. You may have a different definition of "high prices" than I/Tiber does.
I know Cayden will advise to offer very high deals. Right now to him the Lannisters are the most important house in Westeros as far as thus war goes

Akio said:
I know Cayden will advise to offer very high deals. Right now to him the Lannisters are the most important house in Westeros as far as thus war goes
Again, really depends on your definition of "high."

I don't know about win, but I quite like the idea of Viserys taking the throne.

Provided Rory gets out alive and with the Stormlands.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for Haelga I like her better then anyone else other then Daenna

WanderingJester said:
Again, really depends on your definition of "high."
Very true, though there may be smaller deals first, for example in possible war with the tyrells a knife in the back might be useful

Akio said:
You're talking about arguable one of the most clever and greedy houses. I'd like to think they're clever enough to be able to count troop numbers and realise which one of us has a pathetically small army here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back