• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I feel so bad for Daenna, she got lucky enough to get somebody from a great house to support her.

But unlucky enough for that house to be the weak, craven goat fuckers from Dorne.

Akio said:
As for Haelga I like her better then anyone else other then Daenna
Very true, though there may be smaller deals first, for example in possible war with the tyrells a knife in the back might be useful
Now there's a thought, Dorne striking Reach while it's being invaded by the Westerlands...

As much as it leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth... (:#)

Also, excuse you guys, "greedy?" The Lannisters have been the most generous people in this RP so far, just ask the Stag that would've had to go through with a bunch of crap (and possibly die) right at Kuvira's coronation. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
You're talking about arguable one of the most clever and greedy houses. I'd like to think they're clever enough to be able to count troop numbers and realise which one of us has a pathetically small army here.
Except that your smack dab in the middle of everything. The riverlands, stormlands, and the north border every great house territory. Its a dangerous position

Akio said:
Except that your smack dab in the middle of everything. The riverlands, stormlands, and the north border every great house territory. Its a dangerous position
Also a great position to attack any other region, whereas Dorne can be a mild nuisance to the Reach and maybe the Stormlands if they can get through the marches,

TheAncientCenturion said:
Woulda been ashame, Braedon beheaded right then and there. .
That would have been amazing.

Since Rory would get the Stormlands, and probably be loyal to Kuvira.

She missed an opportunity!

Hypnos said:
Also a great position to attack any other region, whereas Dorne can be a mild nuisance to the Reach and maybe the Stormlands if they can get through the marches,
Except that you can't commit your forces fully anywhere. Attack Dorne then the vale and the west and reach has a chance to hit you, attack the vale and then Dorne is a dagger in the back and both the reach have the potential to move

WanderingJester said:
Now there's a thought, Dorne striking Reach while it's being invaded by the Westerlands...
As much as it leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth... (:#)

Also, excuse you guys, "greedy?" The Lannisters have been the most generous people in this RP so far, just ask the Stag that would've had to go through with a bunch of crap (and possibly die) right at Kuvira's coronation. xD
It would offset the greater reach forces and their long time lord just died, its probably the best opportunity while Cayden waits for Daenna to crosses the narrow Sea

Akio said:
Except that you can't commit your forces fully anywhere. Attack Dorne then the vale and the west and reach has a chance to hit you, attack the vale and then Dorne is a dagger in the back and both the reach have the potential to move
You're forgetting the important detail that you're relying on two regions who are completely seperate from the civil war and are fighting each other to invade the trio alliance.

Akio said:
And we don't need to commit our forces all in one place because we have a big army, I'd like to think that with the stratiegic mind of Rory, Walder and Breaden we can come up with something better than "Massive death stack"

Akio said:
It would offset the greater reach forces and their long time lord just died, its probably the best opportunity while Cayden waits for Daenna to crosses the narrow Sea
Very interesting indeed...

Anyone got any mouthwash? (:#)

Hypnos said:
And we don't need to commit our forces all in one place because we have a big army, I'd like to think that with the stratiegic mind of Rory, Walder and Breaden we can come up with something better than "Massive death stack"
Except then the invites failure. Both Dorne and the Vale have two of the strongest defenses in the entirety of Westeros

Akio said:
Are you sick about allying with the Dornish or the two on one fight? xD
giphy.gif

Akio said:
Except then the invites failure. Both Dorne and the Vale have two of the strongest defenses in the entirety of Westeros
Well the Vale and Dorne can use their defenses, that does mean however that they cant actually attack which defeat your main point.

Hypnos said:
Well the Vale and Dorne can use their defenses, that does mean however that they cant actually attack which defeat your main point.
Except that if they march out at any time you probably need at least equal numbers to stop them behind. Then there's always the option the west or the Tyrells doing something over even the Ibbens of Viserys landing on their land. Especially if kingslanding is laken by them

Don't forget the Reach can use all 80,000 of their soldiers to defend themselves while the Westerlands and Dorne can only send around 75% of their forces to invade. So if the Westerlands sends 40,000 like it already plans to and Dorne send 15,000 that means the Reach still out numbers them by 25,000 men. So the Reach could just send 50,000 to fight Tiber and 20,000 to fight Dorne and still have 10,000 in reserve.

So even if Dorne joins this is going to be a very hard fought war for Tiber and Cayden because the weakness of the Reach is usually that the houses farther away from the war don't fully support the war and send small numbers. But if the reach is invaded from the north and south they would likely all feel very threatened and throw most, if not all of what they have to fight the enemy.

Leusis said:
Don't forget the Reach can use all 80,000 of their soldiers to defend themselves while the Westerlands and Dorne can only send around 75% of their forces to invade. So if the Westerlands sends 40,000 like it already plans to and Dorne send 15,000 that means the Reach still out numbers them by 25,000 men. So the Reach could just send 50,000 to fight Tiber and 20,000 to fight Dorne and still have 5,000 in reserve.
So even if Dorne joins this is going to be a very hard fought war for Tiber and Cayden because the weakness of the Reach is usually that the houses farther away from the war don't fully support the war and send small numbers. But if the reach is invaded from the north and south they would likely all feel very threatened and throw most, if not all of what they have to fight the enemy.
Not denying it would be a hard war, but potential gains are massive and the Lannisters will gain a chance they didn't have before, odds will swing much closer to even odds

Akio said:
Except that if they march out at any time you probably need at least equal numbers to stop them behind. Then there's always the option the west or the Tyrells doing something over even the Ibbens of Viserys landing on their land. Especially if kingslanding is laken by them
Because the Reach is going to ignore the Dornish and just go for Breaden? All the factors that you're using against Breaden can be used against Daenna because she'll have to march up and take the throne, she can't just sit in Dorne, why would the Lannisters take a weaker alliance with less chance of winning over a larger and stronger alliance which is already a knwon entity that has a strong chance of winning? Add the Westerlands troops and we can neutralise the opposition easily, even though we could have without it, add them to the Dornish and there is a chance of them winning, a slight chance, and the Lannisters will have to commit a lot more men and resources.

Honestly if Tiber doesn't pull a Battle of the Trident out of his ass in the war against the Reach he's likely boned.

So from what I'm seeing in chat this is how I imagine the war looks on paper.

Braedon: 135,000 men (North, Stormlands, Riverlands)

Tiber: 87,000 (Westerlands, Dorne, Tiber's mercenaries)

Kingsmoot winner: 20,000 (Iron Islands)

Viserys: 12,500 (Golden Company)

Daenna: 42,000 (Red Spears, Ibben)

Tyrell: (80,000) (Reach)

Gotta love how Tyrell are top 3 by themselves.

Leusis said:
So from what I'm seeing in chat this is how I imagine the war looks on paper.
Braedon: 135,000 men (North, Stormlands, Riverlands)

Tiber: 87,000 (Westerlands, Dorne, Tiber's mercenaries)

Kingsmoot winner: 20,000 (Iron Islands)

Viserys: 12,500 (Golden Company)

Daenna: 42,000 (Red Spears, Ibben)

Tyrell: (80,000) (Reach)

Gotta love how Tyrell are top 3 by themselves.
You know Dorne will throw their support behind Daenna when she gets back right xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back