• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]DO IT!
That would be like the darkest action in this rp yet

[/QUOTE]
Biggest thing using him back would be his own morality and Daenna. Thinking of having Dallen help convince him

TheAncientCenturion said:
He is doing it for entertainment, not a death beast!
Real talk, the second those eggs hatch, Hell is breaking lose.
All hell will break loose. No better way to smash everyone's perfectly aligned chess boards of plots then a dragon

Akio said:
All hell will break loose. No better way to smash everyone's perfectly aligned chess boards of plots then a dragon
No. That is Viserys' egg. If it hatches, he'll want it. His fear of faceless men will go out the window and he'll sell a thousand people into slavery if it means getting that dragon.

No. That is Viserys' egg. If it hatches, he'll want it. His fear of faceless men will go out the window and he'll sell a thousand people into slavery if it means getting that dragon.
Nagito vs faceless man XDXDXD

TO BAD. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROMISED TO DAENNA!

Btw, after this do you think we can send a few men to go buy Daenna some unsullied. Or better yet, do it herself. Before she has to leave. She has enough gold to spare that she should be able to buy about 100

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]TO BAD. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROMISED TO DAENNA!
Btw, after this do you think we can send a few men to go buy Daenna some unsullied. Or better yet, do it herself. Before she has to leave. She has enough gold to spare that she should be able to buy about 100

[/QUOTE]
100 Unsullied are not incredibly useful in the long run. Good guards but the kingsgaurd will take their place in time

Akio said:
100 Unsullied are not incredibly useful in the long run. Good guards but the kingsgaurd will take their place in time
I'm aware...You know what let's do what Daenaryes did and buy the whole lot. I'm not sure how yet but I can figure something out. Perhaps sell the unicorn. We can destroy Astapor, get the unicorn back, and free the slaves. Then leave someone behind to rule after things calm down. After all she has a wedding to get to. Or we can do this after the wedding and then destroy Pentos on our way to Westeros. Gain some more men and get rid of a pesky magister. Sounds good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I'm aware...You know what let's do what Daenaryes did and buy the whole lot. I'm not sure how yet but I can figure something out. We can destroy Astapor and free the slaves. Then leave someone behind to rule after things calm down. After all she has a wedding to get to. Or we can do this after the wedding and then destroy Pentos on our way to Westeros. Gain some more men and get rid of a pesky magister. Sounds good to me.

[/QUOTE]
Wait, Daenna's going to the Lannister Wedding herself???

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I'm aware...You know what let's do what Daenaryes did and buy the whole lot. I'm not sure how yet but I can figure something out. Perhaps sell the unicorn. We can destroy Astapor, get the unicorn back, and free the slaves. Then leave someone behind to rule after things calm down. After all she has a wedding to get to. Or we can do this after the wedding and then destroy Pentos on our way to Westeros. Gain some more men and get rid of a pesky magister. Sounds good to me.

[/QUOTE]
Cayden would love that plan but she plans to go to the wedding? That would be declaring war on Ibben and Kuriva xD

Might be. I haven't decided yet.
As I said whatever you do don't wait on me. I'm stuck on phone and want to make a post only once I hear these favors

Akio said:
As I said whatever you do don't wait on me. I'm stuck on phone and want to make a post only once I hear these favors
I only had a phone when I started rping on this site, for about a year and a half. It gets easier to post eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I only had a phone when I started rping on this site, for about a year and a half. It gets easier to post eventually.

[/QUOTE]
I can do it. Not gonna do it for a filler post though.

And yah I though she meant she was going to the Lannister Wedding xD

Akio said:
I can do it. Not gonna do it for a filler post though.
And yah I though she meant she was going to the Lannister Wedding xD
I realize now I should have been more specific. Hey, do you think we can get the lannisters on our side?

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I realize now I should have been more specific. Hey, do you think we can get the lannisters on our side?

[/QUOTE]
Caydens gonna try for many reasons. Terms better be damn rich though

Why does everyone want to sit on the iron throne? I mean sure it might mean they rule Westeros but imagine how damn uncomfortable it is. IT'S MADE OUT OF SWORDS. OUCH

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Why does everyone want to sit on the iron throne? I mean sure it might mean they rule Westeros but imagine how damn uncomfortable it is. IT'S MADE OUT OF SWORDS. OUCH

[/QUOTE]
The lannisters don't want the throne actually. Cayden is gonna recommend to the highest degree to befriend the Lannisters for many many reasons but he'll likely handle early negotiations since she'll be getting hitched

Users who are viewing this thread

Back