• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Really? I mean, they're all going to be family soon, no? xD
ngbbs4852e1f08fba0.jpg
I M now even more uncomfortable

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I feel like he's going to murder us both here...

WanderingJester said:
Really? I mean, they're all going to be family soon, no? xD
ngbbs4852e1f08fba0.jpg
Well I mean technically you'd be related to the Brackens, Walder and Tiber will share no blood and only have a tie through two marriage, Tiber's kids on the other heand would be cousins of Benjicot and his generation and one removed to his kids, it's really complicated.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I M now even more uncomfortable
stewie.jpg

Hypnos said:
I feel like he's going to murder us both here...
Well I mean technically you'd be related to the Brackens, Walder and Tiber will share no blood and only have a tie through two marriage, Tiber's kids on the other heand would be cousins of Benjicot and his generation and one removed to his kids, it's really complicated.
Just like how by the time of WWI, every monarch in Europe's some cousin/nephew/uncle to the other. Everyone at the top's practically related either by blood or marriage to one another. I'm still counting on the bonds there, however weak, to work in favor of House Lannister though. We'll see how that works out I suppose.

Also, Tiber respects guest rights. Quite a bit. So you should be safe so long as you don't refuse the bread and salt.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
stewie.jpg

Just like how by the time of WWI, every monarch in Europe's some cousin/nephew/uncle to the other. Everyone at the top's practically related either by blood or marriage to one another. I'm still counting on the bonds there, however weak, to work in favor of House Lannister though. We'll see how that works out I suppose.

Also, Tiber respects guest rights. Quite a bit. So you should be safe so long as you don't refuse the bread and salt.
Its a real shame that the Tully words stop me from fucking you over, I feel like if I try and lay a hand on you then you can just bring them up. At least I don't sound like a child pretending to be a zoo animal.

Hypnos said:
Its a real shame that the Tully words stop me from fucking you over, I feel like if I try and lay a hand on you then you can just bring them up. At least I don't sound like a child pretending to be a zoo animal.
I hope you read my edit. Though also something I accounted for (sort of), I'm just glad that technically House Tully can't make any move against House Lannister without legitimate reason (very subjective) behind their actions. You would be right though, the house words does put a bit of a... limitation on their political options.

Meh, I'm not a big fan of Lannister words themselves. The Stags have the coolest ones out of all the major houses, followed by the Martells.

WanderingJester said:
I hope you read my edit. Though also something I accounted for (sort of), I'm just glad that technically House Tully can't make any move against House Lannister without legitimate reason (very subjective) behind their actions. You would be right though, the house words does put a bit of a... limitation on their political options.
Meh, I'm not a big fan of Lannister words themselves. The Stags have the coolest ones out of all the major houses, followed by the Martells.
Edit? Also for the record the Lannister med are leaving the Riverlands correct? Since they now have plans in the Reach, I ask because whilst I know I couldn't get most of them I would want to oust a steady number if they continue to intrude. Also I may send a letter to Helyon Tarly asking if Agnes can go to her cousins wedding, I'm sure he'd love to speak to Tiber face to face.

Hypnos said:
Edit? Also for the record the Lannister med are leaving the Riverlands correct? Since they now have plans in the Reach, I ask because whilst I know I couldn't get most of them I would want to oust a steady number if they continue to intrude. Also I may send a letter to Helyon Tarly asking if Agnes can go to her cousins wedding, I'm sure he'd love to speak to Tiber face to face.
Edit:

WanderingJester said:
Yes, the Lannister scouts would be more or less all making their way back to the Westerlands from the Riverlands, if they haven't already. Anyone else that would intrude upon Tully territory would not be from House Lannister, nor would they be recognized by Tiber if Barba addresses things with him in the future. Feel free to send a letter to Helyon about Agnes going to the Wedding, though is she still at Riverrun? I was under the impression she was at Horn Hill? Helyon won't be attending the wedding either way, and neither will other members of his family (Agnes is a toss up, I'm not sure how he'll react to it. Probably not in a way that Barba would like though. Those two are like a mongoose and a cobra. xD ).

WanderingJester said:
Edit:
Yes, the Lannister scouts would be more or less all making their way back to the Westerlands from the Riverlands, if they haven't already. Anyone else that would intrude upon Tully territory would not be from House Lannister, nor would they be recognized by Tiber if Barba addresses things with him in the future. Feel free to send a letter to Helyon about Agnes going to the Wedding, though is she still at Riverrun? I was under the impression she was at Horn Hill? Helyon won't be attending the wedding either way, and neither will other members of his family (Agnes is a toss up, I'm not sure how he'll react to it. Probably not in a way that Barba would like though. Those two are like a mongoose and a cobra. xD ).
Ok, now Barba can act smug as if she got rid of the scouts when in reality it had nothing to do with her. Agnes is at Horn Hill which is why they'd need to send a letter rather than just marching her off by force, it's a shame that there's not enough time to march all the way down to Horn Hill and steal her away in the night but there we are. I'm sure Rowan will appreciate how happy his already super pleased wife will be when she finds out that her new father in law is forcing her to not participate in family events, at this rate they're never going to get this marriage consummated.

Hypnos said:
Ok, now Barba can act smug as if she got rid of the scouts when in reality it had nothing to do with her. Agnes is at Horn Hill which is why they'd need to send a letter rather than just marching her off by force, it's a shame that there's not enough time to march all the way down to Horn Hill and steal her away in the night but there we are. I'm sure Rowan will appreciate how happy his already super pleased wife will be when she finds out that her new father in law is forcing her to not participate in family events, at this rate they're never going to get this marriage consummated.
Oh, if you only knew what I'm planning for Rowan... the poor boy xD .

Also, lol Barba even more smug. I mean, if Agnes have a brother/cousin that's sort of the Loras to her Margaery then I can see the night time escape happening even with the distance,but I'm sorry about skipping over the journey back. Just really wanted to use Flowers as a POV since Rowan wouldn't see as much/have a different take a things with being the heir. I mean, it's not a given Agnes can't go, just mayhaps not with her husband? *shrug* As I've said, haven't really thought about it. I'll decide when they get the letter.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, if you only knew what I'm planning for Rowan... the poor boy xD .
Also, lol Barba even more smug. I mean, if Agnes have a brother/cousin that's sort of the Loras to her Margaery then I can see the night time escape happening even with the distance,but I'm sorry about skipping over the journey back. Just really wanted to use Flowers as a POV since Rowan wouldn't see as much/have a different take a things with being the heir. I mean, it's not a given Agnes can't go, just mayhaps not with her husband? *shrug* As I've said, haven't really thought about it. I'll decide when they get the letter.
It's really my fault for skipping over the journey since I was too lazy to write it when I should have (Though blame National for being too good to say goodbye in that post on the old thread)

Talking of @National you are still here right, Benjicot Tully may have some important things to do in the near future.

@Archon @JustWhipIt For the record neither of you want to step in right now and talk to Stark? I don't want it to just be Walder standing around reminiscing about the good old days as he's prone to do.

Hypnos said:
It's really my fault for skipping over the journey since I was too lazy to write it when I should have (Though blame National for being too good to say goodbye in that post on the old thread)
Talking of @National you are still here right, Benjicot Tully may have some important things to do in the near future.

@Archon @JustWhipIt For the record neither of you want to step in right now and talk to Stark? I don't want it to just be Walder standing around reminiscing about the good old days as he's prone to do.
I'm waiting on Whip, on the last Rory post I mentioned how Rory really had no interest in talking with the diplomat, and was rather going to scrutinize what Bradeon does.

WanderingJester said:
Someone actually complemented the dornish well I'll be dammed

@WanderingJester

I found another Luthor Redwyne, you've named Lord Rowan as Roth Rowan and his son Luthor but the Rowan's have been previously named by Fordee (May he rest in peace) as Erik with a son of the same name, it wouldn't be important but the Rowans have strong ties to the Tyrells through marriage and if anyone ever wants to take up one of the Tyrell girls again it was an important part of her character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back