• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
What did I just read xD
No idea, I should look later
Apparently George R.R. Martin's a wrastling fan.

south-park-s13e10c13-they-took-his-dog-16x9.jpg

Makes sense considering the drama

Caydens song should be sexy and I know it considering he's an arrogant play boy xD

Akio said:
Makes sense considering the drama
Caydens song should be sexy and I know it considering he's an arrogant play boy xD
He is Fandango.

Fandango_crop_north.jpg

Tries to be sexy, ends up pissing off most of the audience most of the time.

WanderingJester said:
He is Fandango.
Fandango_crop_north.jpg

Tries to be sexy, ends up pissing off most of the audience most of the time.
Don't even know who that guy is considering I do not keep up with wrestling. And he doesn't usually try and show himself off, though he does know he's attractive he has plenty of confidence in it and because of that confidence doesn't feel he needs to go out of his way to show off. He just acts naturally

AnnoDomini said:
...Wrestling has sure changed since I last saw it...
Thankfully, Fandango isn't around as much anymore. It's still not as good as back in the attitude era, but you know, baby steps (they've gotten pretty far away from that since entering into the PG era -_- )

One reason he tends to get a lot of girls is on top of being attactive he acts very confidently and walks with a certain swagger but he doesn't look down on people and is usually pretty kind and generous to those around him especially to woman (magicians and people who look down on him not included in that count) nor does he usually try to force anyone including woman to do anything for the most part which can be rare in a male dominated Westeros. Caydens not one to force things though he will freely and openly offer his advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Jabroni said:
Still accepting?
We should be, check out the overview and like the first post once you've understood everything, then toss up your CS and wait for approval ( :) ) If you have any questions, feel free to ask on here or pm myself, @Hypnos or @TheAncientCenturion . Also, you can make a member of a PC house, just be sure to contact the player heading that house first (^.^)

Speaking of questions I have to ask ooc now because obviously the idea has been flinting around for awhile but never really pushed but can I have Cayden take over Dorne without much issue? @LittleWolfie has not posted for a long time and without being leader of house and having no direct leader of house its an issue for both Cayden and Dornes story progression. So I would like to ask unless she plans to pick it back up Cayden just take control of Dorne. @WanderingJester @TheAncientCenturion @Hypnos

Akio said:
Speaking of questions I have to ask ooc now because obviously the idea has been flinting around for awhile but never really pushed but can I have Cayden take over Dorne without much issue? @LittleWolfie has not posted for a long time and without being leader of house and having no direct leader of house its an issue for both Cayden and Dornes story progression. So I would like to ask unless she plans to pick it back up Cayden just take control of Dorne. @WanderingJester @TheAncientCenturion @Hypnos
I have no problems with it, really depends on how you particularly explain Cayden's rise to Ella's fall. If you can make a plausible explanation, I'm fine with this. Just need Centurion and Hypnos' opinion on it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really very sorry about this, but I'm going to have to drop out from this roleplay. I've been extremely busy with my new job, and I am unable to keep up with the posting speed. It would be quite unfair of me to slow everyone down due to inability to post on time.

If you like, you can still use Lord Tyrell as an NPC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back