• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
ME!
LET ME!

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
*is blown away by all caps volunteering* Well alright then. Up to the admins but someone is obviously eager *picking myself out of a wall*

Last edited by a moderator:
House Tyrell was the idea for me from the start, but they were taken of course. If I get to commandeer House Tyrell I'm inclined to unofficially support Viserys until he grows stronger.

At this rate, Viserys's armies will consist of entirely my armies. I want Aegon to happen!

I also want Daenna to get a dragon, then we have partial Dany happening too.

Archon said:
House Tyrell was the idea for me from the start, but they were taken of course. If I get to commandeer House Tyrell I'm inclined to unofficially support Viserys until he grows stronger.
At this rate, Viserys's armies will consist of entirely my armies. I want Aegon to happen!

I also want Daenna to get a dragon, then we have partial Dany happening too.
So sides so far might shape up like this thus far. The Dornish supporting Daenna. The Iron Islands supporting who they raise at the kingsmoots. The Reach supporting Viserys and the Lannisters neutral. Stormlands, The North, and the Riverlands supporting Brandeon. The Vale and Crownlands supporting Kuriva. Honestly I kind of want more support for Kuriva for balance purposes, she's fighting the majority faction and she's not gonna get a dragon so I want something to even her odds at least at first

Akio said:
So sides so far might shape up like this thus far. The Dornish supporting Daenna. The Iron Islands supporting who they raise at the kingsmoots. The Reach supporting Viserys and the Lannisters neutral. Stormlands, The North, and the Riverlands supporting Brandeon. The Vale and Crownlands supporting Kuriva. Honestly I kind of want more support for Kuriva for balance purposes, she's fighting the majority faction and she's not gonna get a dragon so I want something to even her odds at least at first
Everyone supports Haelga

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Everyone supports Haelga
Haelgas own people don't support her, she wants to make the iron islands a trade station xD though Cayden would probably like her more then any other Iron Born

The Game of Thrones isn't fair, and in Kuvira's case she made several wrong moves leading to the imbalanced alliance.

Locking all the Lords away reduced her support.

Shunning Walder as he lectured her, and calling him a traitor made him a traitor. He wasn't a traitor then. A Stormlands-Riverlands alliance is basically always going to pull the North in due to the close ties between them.

The Vale is going to be stuck no matter, either they raid and pillage the Riverlands, or try and support King's landing. But if they go to support KL the Riverlanders will do the same, whilst The North starts harassing the Vale.

Akio said:
Haelgas own people don't support her, she wants to make the iron islands a trade station xD though Cayden would probably like her more then any other Iron Born
She's made friends in Essos.... And the Westerosi might like her more than the other Ironborn.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She's made friends in Essos.... And the Westerosi might like her more than the other Ironborn.
Probably. But without support of her own people there are problems unless she wants to be a pupet of another nation

Archon said:
ME!
LET ME!

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
Rory and Tyrell? Someone's ambitious xD

AnnoDomini said:
So uhm... Where the wedding at? I mean, I got to get my hounds loose somehow
Sorry been really busy. I want to finish the conversation with Haelga first and also do some reading in regards to to the Kingsmoot before setting it off. Please bear with me.

WanderingJester said:
Sorry been really busy. I want to finish the conversation with Haelga first and also do some reading in regards to to the Kingsmoot before setting it off. Please bear with me.
You know I've noticed an extreme disparity in time passing between Essos and Westeros. In Essos only about 1 day has passed while multiple days have passed in Westeros with how things are going off. Makes it kind of a problem to get Cayden to Westerod

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Not to mention one generation is not likely to change the Iron Born. Try to control them complete and they'll destroy her works at the first sign of weakness

Akio said:
You know I've noticed an extreme disparity in time passing between Essos and Westeros. In Essos only about 1 day has passed while multiple days have passed in Westeros with how things are going off. Makes it kind of a problem to get Cayden to Westerod
Not to mention one generation is not likely to change the Iron Born. Try to control them complete and they'll destroy her works at the first sign of weakness
Time is complicated, Rory, Walder and Breaden have OOC talking for around a month now but no time has passed IC.

WanderingJester said:
I would... Never! Abuse my characters positions...

Shhh, you'll foil my plans for the throne! When Braedon wins, my Tyrell super army will swoop in and take everything in Rory's name! A PLAN OF BRILLIANCE! None must know of it...

Hypnos said:
Time is complicated, Rory, Walder and Breaden have OOC talking for around a month now but no time has passed IC.
Makes it kind of inconvient. I know one way or another I want Cayden to be at the Lannister wedding and unless he dies he's gonna leave Essos for one reason or another. Yet I don't want to miss stuff happening in Essos nethier nor can I hurry along the process of events there.

Akio said:
Makes it kind of inconvient. I know one way or another I want Cayden to be at the Lannister wedding and unless he dies he's gonna leave Essos for one reason or another. Yet I don't want to miss stuff happening in Essos nethier nor can I hurry along the process of events there.
Technically Essos is ahead of most of Westeros time wise ebcause Daenna skipped a few weeks to get there, Team Breaden are still maybe a day after Kuvira let them go since Walder went straight to Dragonstone then him and Rory went straight to Storm's End, the Lannisters would be ahead of that since they got back to Casterly Rock, Kuvira, Vladan and Crew are about the same time (The appearance of Aiden would match up since they would have been talking whilst Walder traveled and he would have left not long after. The Reach is messed up because Hollis died right after leaving the capital but they've just heard about it...

What I'm saying is the timeline is fucked up and we can mess around with some stuff to get Cayden at the wedding on time.

Hypnos said:
Technically Essos is ahead of most of Westeros time wise ebcause Daenna skipped a few weeks to get there, Team Breaden are still maybe a day after Kuvira let them go since Walder went straight to Dragonstone then him and Rory went straight to Storm's End, the Lannisters would be ahead of that since they got back to Casterly Rock, Kuvira, Vladan and Crew are about the same time (The appearance of Aiden would match up since they would have been talking whilst Walder traveled and he would have left not long after. The Reach is messed up because Hollis died right after leaving the capital but they've just heard about it...
What I'm saying is the timeline is fucked up and we can mess around with some stuff to get Cayden at the wedding on time.
Thanks, would be helpful

Tyrells are gone?

Its opportunity Knocks for the Hightower and Florent alliance.

Hypnos said:
I feel slightly uncomfortable that House Tully has been singled out here...
Really? I mean, they're all going to be family soon, no? xD

ngbbs4852e1f08fba0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back