• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
For now...
xD plan to convert house Martell to the one true god? They never placed much faith on religion so you have nothing you have to make them discard

Akio said:
xD plan to convert house Martell to the one true god? They never placed much faith on religion so you have nothing you have to make them discard
You'll all be praying to the one god when I hatch that dragon for you, you'll find it to be very persuasive.

Hypnos said:
You'll all be praying to the one god when I hatch that dragon for you, you'll find it to be very persuasive.
That will probably honestly be enough to convince Cayden to pay very careful heed to the goats word. He attribute some credit to the Targaryens having hatched dragons for 100's of years but he was pretty sure the dragons were dead. If he hatched one from a god knows how old dragon egg he would listen very carefully to what he had to say. Cayden likes proof of his gods, which right now he believes death to be the only true god and he does not pray to him

Akio said:
That will probably honestly be enough to convince Cayden to pay very careful heed to the goats word. He attribute some credit to the Targaryens having hatched dragons for 100's of years but he was pretty sure the dragons were dead. If he hatched one from a god knows how old dragon egg he would listen very carefully to what he had to say. Cayden likes proof of his gods, which right now he believes death to be the only true god and he does not pray to him
What is death if not a massive black goat covered in the blood of enemies?

Akio said:
Then if you hatch a dragon for Daenna you probably got a convert
Does it still count if it eats her straight after?

Lancelot said:
He's already a heathen with this death talk, it won't matter much if he's a heathen in a slightly differant way.

Lancelot said:
I don't even know who you worship

Hypnos said:
Does it still count if it eats her straight after?
He's already a heathen with this death talk, it won't matter much if he's a heathen in a slightly differant way.
He might believe the goat was a god, not sure he would care though. He holds friends high. Why give sacrifices to a god who won't help you. Doesn't mean he won't sacrifice others though

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
I don't even know who you worship
He might believe the goat was a god, not sure he would care though. He holds friends high. Why give sacrifices to a god who won't help you. Doesn't mean he won't sacrifice others though
He did help, he hatched the egg he just thought you could deal with the dragon on your own. The Hightowers are some of the most devout houses in Westeros (Faith of the seven)

Hypnos said:
He did help, he hatched the egg he just thought you could deal with the dragon on your own. The Hightowers are some of the most devout houses in Westeros (Faith of the seven)
If Daenna hatches the dragon I doubt it's gonna eat her. And the faith is something Cayden tolerates but kind of disdains. Most Dronish are not religious and he follows that trend (till he meets the goat)

Question: If the Black Goat Priests hatches (or is instrumental in the hatching) of the dragon egg, would the dragon obey the Black Goat over the Targs?

The secret key to hatching the eggs seems to involve some form of blood magic: as the House words of the Targaryens hint, it requires "fire and blood". To hatch them, dragon eggs must be burned in roaring flames, with which another creature is simultaneously being burned alive - a life in exchange for a life. In the wild this might just be a prey animal that the parent dragon kills, but human sacrifice will do the trick quite nicely, particularly if there is more than one egg to hatch.

Akio said:
If Daenna hatches the dragon I doubt it's gonna eat her. And the faith is something Cayden tolerates but kind of disdains. Most Dronish are not religious and he follows that trend (till he meets the goat)
If I have a say in the dragon hatching it's definitely not going to be as simple, nor as peaceful as you'd hope. The Dornish are still religious, as religious as everyone else at the time and they practice the faith of the seven, if Cayden doesn't believe in them he is a heathen and not normal.

WanderingJester said:
Question: If the Black Goat Priests hatches (or is instrumental in the hatching) of the dragon egg, would the dragon obey the Black Goat over the Targs?
Well just have to find out.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Get me a goat once we get the egg. And a torch. Or a thief and a flying arrow on fire.

[/QUOTE]
Whoa there, fuck you too, lay a hand on that goat and I'm keeping the egg.

Hypnos said:
Whoa there, fuck you too, lay a hand on that goat and I'm keeping the egg.
I actually totally didn't mean that as a threat. xD It was just a coincadence. I was trying to think of a domestic animal and a goat is what I typed. Totally didn't realize what I seemed to be implying. A cow would work just as fine.

Actually doesn't the shadow king have a blood mage with him? Why go to the goat when the blood mage could hatch the egg?

Hypnos said:
If I have a say in the dragon hatching it's definitely not going to be as simple, nor as peaceful as you'd hope. The Dornish are still religious, as religious as everyone else at the time and they practice the faith of the seven, if Cayden doesn't believe in them he is a heathen and not normal.
Well just have to find out.
Many people in Dorne don't believe in the seven. For one thing the entire practice of having a parlamor is techniqually against the faith and the orphans of green blood worship mother Ryne like their ancestors did. Other then the north the faith probably has the weakest hold in dorne

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I actually totally didn't mean that as a threat. xD It was just a coincadence. I was trying to think of a domestic animal and a goat is what I typed. Totally didn't realize what I seemed to be implying. A cow would work just as fine.
Actually doesn't the shadow king have a blood mage with him? Why go to the goat when the blood mage could hatch the egg?

[/QUOTE]
To be fair the actual work of hatching an egg is kind of open to debate, considering before it was just placed in the cradle and hatched then. Also the goat is bringing the egg to us most likely

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I actually totally didn't mean that as a threat. xD It was just a coincadence. I was trying to think of a domestic animal and a goat is what I typed. Totally didn't realize what I seemed to be implying. A cow would work just as fine.

[/QUOTE]
Because the goat is the one with the egg... Also I'm not letting you off here without at least a bit of kings blood.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]When was it decided that the goat had the egg?

[/QUOTE]
The golden company had one and it is now being brought as a gift to us

Hypnos said:
Because the goat is the one with the egg... Also I'm not letting you off here without at least a bit of kings blood.
Daenna or Cayden could likely offer blood, especially Cayden if he he ends up converting by being convinced to try. They just don't want to die for something that may not work

Akio said:
Daenna or Cayden could likely offer blood, especially Cayden if he he ends up converting by being convinced to try. They just don't want to die for something that may not work
If a sacrifice is needed with kings blood let's use Corbis

Akio said:
That's not how this is going to work, the Black Goat demands a soul to ride with him in his great herd.

Hypnos said:
That's not how this is going to work, the Black Goat demands a soul to ride with him in his great herd.
Mhmm well as seen in game of thrones the term king is kind of loose, so thier may be others that can be offered. I even have an idea to make it a bit dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back