• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Hopefully Daenna dies before she can get her hands on that egg to try and hatch it. We don't need dragons flying around burning Tiber's beautiful army to ash.
Tiber I think is smart enough to join us if we got a god damn dragon

Hypnos said:
Well there is a catch, there's power in a king's blood and all that and I've been specifically asked not to sacrifice Daenna (for some strange reason) I'm going to have to go for the next best thing, thank god the Dornish have that Targaryen heritage they're so proud of.
Couple long generations down the line since I don't believe Elia of dorne exists in this cannon. Besides he'd offer the goat Kuriva herself once they got to the seven kingdoms to be perfectly honest with you if there was a dragon involved

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Hopefully Daenna dies before she can get her hands on that egg to try and hatch it. We don't need dragons flying around burning Tiber's beautiful army to ash.
Akio said:
Couple long generations down the line since I don't believe Elia of dorne exists in this cannon. Besides he'd offer the goat Kuriva herself once they got to the seven kingdoms to be perfectly honest with you if there was a dragon involved
Well, I mean it doesn't come out the size of Balerion lol. It'll take a while just to get to the size of a large horse xD

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ancient old Walder defeats the Targaryen Dynasty alone.
Braedon sits in Storm's End, brooding, the entire time.

I like that.
Walder's offering men, Rory's offering ships and Breaden... Is there...

JustWhipIt said:
Unless Walder's doing it out of the kindness of his heart!
I'm expecting a pretty snazzy title after this, and possibly the name of your firstborn son, maybe both.

Akio said:
I'm sure the goat won't mind if it goes a few generations back, he's a very compassionate deity. I'm not sure even the goat wants to meet Kuvira.

WanderingJester said:
Well, I mean it doesn't come out the size of Balerion lol. It'll take a while just to get to the size of a large horse xD
Even so it represents a massive change in the way the worlds been working thus far is she brings a dragon into it, if the dragon was allowed to grow while they were enemies it would be a major problem, however if they were allies, considering only Dorne allied them before the Lannisters if it were to happen might have he would be very very high up Daenaa's regard

Hypnos said:
Walder's offering men, Rory's offering ships and Breaden... Is there...
I'm expecting a pretty snazzy title after this, and possibly the name of your firstborn son, maybe both.

I'm sure the goat won't mind if it goes a few generations back, he's a very compassionate deity. I'm not sure even the goat wants to meet Kuvira.
The goat, compassionate? Sure why not. Cayden may give some of his blood for a dragon but not his life or his heir making tool.

Walder Tully's men during the war

sight-22.jpg

Braedon Baratheon's men during the war

200_s.gif

Stromlanders brood while the Riverlanders fight.

Akio said:
Even so it represents a massive change in the way the worlds been working thus far is she brings a dragon into it, if the dragon was allowed to grow while they were enemies it would be a major problem, however if they were allies, considering only Dorne allied them before the Lannisters if it were to happen might have he would be very very high up Daenaa's regard
The goat, compassionate? Sure why not. Cayden may give some of his blood for a dragon but not his life or his heir making tool.
For sure, or someone manages to get up to the baby dragon close enough and just slice the thing's head off, then the dragon's gone and Daenna's back to square one xD

WanderingJester said:
For sure, or someone manages to get up to the baby dragon close enough and just slice the thing's head off, then the dragon's gone and Daenna's back to square one xD
I feel if a dragon hatched they would probably protect it pretty well especially it being close to Daenna probably 99% of the time except hunting and even then its usually past a certain size

I mean if he wants to send an assassin for the dragon and hope that guy gets past the new forming kingsguard which may or may not include nagito as well I'd say good luck to you

Daenna doesn't have enough men to properly protect a growing dragon. Literally any other leader in this RP could cut down all of her guards and behead that dragon.

Akio said:
I'm sorry mate that's not part of the deal, Daenna can have a dragon or she can have Cayden, not both, I don't know about you but I know exactly what I'd choose.

Akio said:
I feel if a dragon hatched they would probably protect it pretty well especially it being close to Daenna probably 99% of the time except hunting and even then its usually past a certain size
Sure, then again I know of several instances where Dany should've lost one of her dragons but she didn't because of plot. Wouldn't be out of the question to the dragon dying if it's out on a hunt and gets ambushed (killing like a whole garrison but still). They start hunting on their own after growing past a large dog/wolve size. Large horse size dragons caught on the ground can still die more easily than "adult" dragons.

Leusis said:
Daenna doesn't have enough men to properly protect a growing dragon. Literally any other leader in this RP could cut down all of her guards and behead that dragon.
Except shes in Essos and theres a war going on, cant send your armies there, if she did land in Westeros it would be in Dorne and she'd have Cayden with her. Do you really want to try and chase a Dornish man in Dorne? He would just fade into the sands and mountains with his forces as the dornish did in the dragons worth

Hypnos said:
I'm sorry mate that's not part of the deal, Daenna can have a dragon or she can have Cayden, not both, I don't know about you but I know exactly what I'd choose.
Yes because even if she agreed Cayden's men would just let him die, and he would not simply ride away from the goat and Daenna if she threw him to the dogs

WanderingJester said:
Sure, then again I know of several instances where Dany should've lost one of her dragons but she didn't because of plot. Wouldn't be out of the question to the dragon dying if it's out on a hunt and gets ambushed (killing like a whole garrison but still). They start hunting on their own after growing past a large dog/wolve size. Large horse size dragons caught on the ground can still die more easily than "adult" dragons.
That's if they go to Westeros, if they get a dragon to hatch he might just try and convince her to stay in Essos because hes afraid of who might come after her. Even if they did they would go to Dorne and he would probably spread word not to kill the dragon, may even make sure its fed personally by sending live prey to it. Lifestock are rare but not that rare

Can we all just agree that if Daenna gets a dragon we let her take the throne and when she feels comfortable we kill her dragon while its chained in the dragon pit and murder her and her entire family?

Because I mean who really wants to be ruled by a teenage girl who cries because shes just been having a really bad day today?

Plus if you don't like the boy you can always pull an Osmund and ship him off to Dragonstone to live the rest of his life alone.

Akio said:
Except shes in Essos and theres a war going on, cant send your armies there, if she did land in Westeros it would be in Dorne and she'd have Cayden with her. Do you really want to try and chase a Dornish man in Dorne? He would just fade into the sands and mountains with his forces as the dornish did in the dragons worth
Yes because even if she agreed Cayden's men would just let him die, and he would not simply ride away from the goat and Daenna if she threw him to the dogs

That's if they go to Westeros, if they get a dragon to hatch he might just try and convince her to stay in Essos because hes afraid of who might come after her. Even if they did they would go to Dorne and he would probably spread word not to kill the dragon, may even make sure its fed personally by sending live prey to it. Lifestock are rare but not that rare
I mean we could make a deal here, if Cayden wants the dragon all he'd have to do is give Daenna up to the goat, I can garments with 12% certainty the dragon will listen to you, I mean if you look at canon results for Martells and dragons what could go wrong?

JustWhipIt said:
...Now who's the mother?
CORBIS!

Hypnos said:
Plus if you don't like the boy you can always pull an Osmund and ship him off to Dragonstone to live the rest of his life alone.
I mean we could make a deal here, if Cayden wants the dragon all he'd have to do is give Daenna up to the goat, I can garments with 12% certainty the dragon will listen to you, I mean if you look at canon results for Martells and dragons what could go wrong?
Oh.

Hypnos said:
FUCK THAT FOR MANY REASONS

It's probably not the best, from what lore Fordee left us with, Maeryn wasn't a wise man, nor was he surrounded by wise men. I doubt there's much debt, if any, but the Crown has seen better days.

I forgot about Corbis....

He should totally be king. I mean better to have a crazy fool than a teenage girl that would make us go to war with all the Free Cities because they said her necklace was tacky.

Akio said:
FUCK THAT FOR MANY REASONS
Oh, ok then, I'll just take my freely given dragon and then... If you can't find someone with King's blood to sacrifice then you're on your own here (I'm under strict orders not to murder and sacrifice Viserys otherwise he'd totally be being digested right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back