• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
I forgot about Corbis....
He should totally be king. I mean better to have a crazy fool than a teenage girl that would make us go to war with all the Free Cities because they said her necklace was tacky.
You know shes a little more tactical then that, she cried because she was offered in a marriage she didn't want but may help her take the seven kingdoms but if she accepts it she loses a close friend ((though maybe not still up in the air depending on the deal)) who are pulling her in both directions and no choice is easy when your a possible contender for the throne and shes 15. I think she had reason to cry

Hypnos said:
Oh, ok then, I'll just take my freely given dragon and then... If you can't find someone with King's blood to sacrifice then you're on your own here (I'm under strict orders not to murder and sacrifice Viserys otherwise he'd totally be being digested right now)
Oh don't give me wrong he would find someone with king's blood, just wont be the person hes fighting for the throne in the first place or you know himself

TheAncientCenturion said:
I suddenly don't feel safe with the mad goat priest.
Don't worry boss you're totally safe here, just take a seat on this large non-sacrificial alter, try to ignore the red stuff, we um... Spilled some wine

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]What's the Targaryen's financial situation currently?

[/QUOTE]
To be fair right now she doesn't have access to much Targaryen wealth at the moment and if she rebels she would need to kill Kuriva to get in back. Though she likely was sent with a significant amount for living expenses and bribes and gifts for officials of the free cities that she took with her when she left to set up possible alliances. I doubt she herself is poor right now

Hypnos said:
Don't worry boss you're totally safe here, just take a seat on this large non-sacrificial alter, try to ignore the red stuff, we um... Spilled some wine
So! Viserys is now going to be a follower of the Red Faith. .

Akio said:
To be fair right now she doesn't have access to much Targaryen wealth at the moment and if she rebels she would need to kill Kuriva to get in back. Though she likely was sent with a significant amount for living expenses and bribes and gifts for officials of the free cities that she took with her when she left to set up possible alliances. I doubt she herself is poor right now
Neither her nor the Targaryens would be. The Baratheons were in debt, and still collecting taxes, living with no complaints (aside from the wars). It's just the treasury isn't that large, so with war expenses now rising, bribes and new equipment, expenses such as building projects, won't be easy to fund. I'd imagine there might be little debt from Maeryn around on updating some infrastructure that the Crown couldn't pour a majority of its funds into, outright.

Neither her nor the Targaryens would be. The Baratheons were in debt, and still collecting taxes, living with no complaints (aside from the wars). It's just the treasury isn't that large, so with war expenses now rising, bribes and new equipment, expenses such as building projects, won't be easy to fund. I'd imagine there might be little debt from Maeryn around on updating some infrastructure that the Crown couldn't pour a majority of its funds into, outright.
Mhmm just saying Daenna likely has money now, she hasn't spent anything but living expenses while looking for allies. The war will likely drain it given time but she has money till she spends it

Whoa there, if you joke like that again I'm afraid I'm going have to smash your fucking face into a brick wall, just remember who has the mini nuke egg before you begin your path to enlightenment ok? And who has access to give you thousand upon thousands of unsullied.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archon
So three Iron Legions, right? I might need some uh. . Help soon. An old man with a goat fetish is threatening me with a few different terrrrible fates.
If you think a few legions will stop me you're severely underestimating the power of the goat my friend.

I imagine it makes for great eating. We'll roast it after you're dead!
I'll be posting later. I got my nose deep in something right now.
I know and im going to work, just saying don't wait up

I imagine it makes for great eating. We'll roast it after you're dead!
I'll be posting later. I got my nose deep in something right now.
Yes, it will have a great time eating you.

WanderingJester said:
So, no wishing for more wishes?
Probably not, well it seems I wont have to abandon thread as long as the magister isn't overly greedy and try and marry her or some thing

Last edited by a moderator:
You know if the black goat religion was brought to Westeros the faith would go absolutely nuts

Akio said:
One goat priest against the entire faith? I bet on the goat
Thousands of goat priests backed up by unsullied vs the faith that has been disarmed for years, I'd put my money on the goat too (Plus they have the one true God on their side)

Hypnos said:
Thousands of goat priests backed up by unsullied vs the faith that has been disarmed for years, I'd put my money on the goat too (Plus they have the one true God on their side)
Except ya know 90% of the houses in Westeros worship the seven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back