• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Adult fighter. lol. I'm actually kind of hard pressed to find a guy Tiber can beat in a straight fight in book Canon honestly. Maybe Mace? But then Mace Tyrell can have an edge due to his experience of living longer (and getting into more scraps in the process). Sam Tarly maybe? Yeah, he can probably take Sam on and win (if there's no plot armor on Sam).
Oh I know, lol. Just curious about the statement.
Mace Tyrell was described as quite a strong man in his youth but he let it to fat so it really depends on at which stage you're challenging him (But I'd put my money on Mace the Ace)

Hypnos said:
Mace Tyrell was described as quite a strong man in his youth but he let it to fat so it really depends on at which stage you're challenging him (But I'd put my money on Mace the Ace)
My money's on him too. I had a feeling he's like Robert but less... indulgent in the pleasures of life.

Slowly working on the more obscure POV posts. So sorry for my short-ish posts right now. But soon there will be a big post from me, but the odder characters I need to be in a certain mood to write for, I've found.

Tiber can fight Roland's uncle. At his age and with his problems hes probably about as good as your average knight on a good day.

Tiber can take down literally any of my characters after he gets over the initial shock of the crazy man and his goat, three quarters of them are old men and the other is not much better.

On a similar note it looks like I'm going on a road trip, I wonder how much Daenna likes goat and or the possibility of being fed to one.

Hypnos said:
Tiber can take down literally any of my characters after he gets over the initial shock of the crazy man and his goat, three quarters of them are old men and the other is not much better.
On a similar note it looks like I'm going on a road trip, I wonder how much Daenna likes goat and or the possibility of being fed to one.
Are we gonna meet the goat priest?

Hypnos said:
No. The goat priest is going to meet you.
Wonder how that meeting will roll over, Cayden probably wont mind though, he cares little about the seven though black goat practices might make him a little uneasy

Leusis said:
I get the distinct feeling Daenna is going to be killed sometime soon for some reason...
I feel like if she hugs that guy he was gonna whisper something important and I may or may not be ruining Centurions plans who is gonna fuck me for it

Oh, do whatever you want. There's nothing nefarious about the hug.

I'll be sure to let you know if I have something important-ish that NEEDS to happen.

Akio said:
Wonder how that meeting will roll over, Cayden probably wont mind though, he cares little about the seven though black goat practices might make him a little uneasy
I feel like if she hugs that guy he was gonna whisper something important and I may or may not be ruining Centurions plans who is gonna fuck me for it
I'm not saying I'm going to cut of Caydens manhood but there is a reason I carry around a goat...

JustWhipIt said:
You know what... I'll take it.
Good old uncle Walder's writing my post for me? What a great guy! Bless his soul.
Not only is Walder handling your diplomacy for you he's also winning your war by literally providing more men than you even own, you're going to owe him big time for this.

Hypnos said:
I'm not saying I'm going to cut of Caydens manhood but there is a reason I carry around a goat...
Its ok, the dragon egg means that whatever sins the black goat does he'll forgive in a heart beat. Even if he thinks it would never hatch the money alone could swing the war heavily in one direction though if it hatches he'll worship the ground the goat walks on

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh, do whatever you want. There's nothing nefarious about the hug.
I'll be sure to let you know if I have something important-ish that NEEDS to happen.
Good to know

Hopefully Daenna dies before she can get her hands on that egg to try and hatch it. We don't need dragons flying around burning Tiber's beautiful army to ash.

Akio said:
Its ok, the dragon egg means that whatever sins the black goat does he'll forgive in a heart beat. Even if he thinks it would never hatch the money alone could swing the war heavily in one direction though if it hatches he'll worship the ground the goat walks on
Good to know
Well there is a catch, there's power in a king's blood and all that and I've been specifically asked not to sacrifice Daenna (for some strange reason) I'm going to have to go for the next best thing, thank god the Dornish have that Targaryen heritage they're so proud of.

Hypnos said:
Not only is Walder handling your diplomacy for you he's also winning your war by literally providing more men than you even own, you're going to owe him big time for this.
Unless Walder's doing it out of the kindness of his heart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back