• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Honestly more hyped about Haelga's escape than just about anything else other than the Lannister wedding maybe.

Leusis said:
Honestly more hyped about Haelga's escape than just about anything else other than the Lannister wedding maybe.
I would be hyped for stuff, but I'm honestly so far behind on everything that I really didn't even know Haelga had anything to escape from. I would drop, but I've got control of one of the major houses, so leaving would just be a dick move.

TheAncientCenturion said:
I feel hurt. The Battle for King's Landing is going to be super, super, big.
If the rebels live that long.
It will be but the winner seems a bit obvious at the moment

Leusis said:
@Fezzes
I told you that you could PM me question and I'd answer them bro. Why for you no take my assistance?
Because muh memory is awful. I'll do so now.

Doesn't help that my internet is going through some sort of traumatic event, and thus is barely working.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Oh shit, we're going to have a lot of harzooo's now.
Well Pentos may or may not try to kill us, the path of the Lannister wedding is starting tomorrow, Haelga on the iron islands and the new battle of blackwater is gonna happen quite soon to. Everything is heating up

Last edited by a moderator:
@Akio

Honestly don't think anybody in Essos will make it to Casterly Rock in time for the wedding considering its only like 3 weeks away and either you have to land on the east cost of Westeros and travel by road which would take weeks not counting the week it'd probably take just to cross the narrow sea. Or you can sail all the way around to the west coast which will take months from Pentos.

Leusis said:
@Akio
Honestly don't think anybody in Essos will make it to Casterly Rock in time for the wedding considering its only like 3 weeks away and either you have to land on the east cost of Westeros and travel by road which would take weeks not counting the week it'd probably take just to cross the narrow sea. Or you can sail all the way around to the west coast which will take months from Pentos.
After getting through the mess at Pentos alive and in travelling conditions.

Leusis said:
@Akio
It takes one week to cross the narrow sea, not sure how long it would take him to ride from kingslanding or an area around it to the wedding but yeah even if he doesn't to the wedding he'll still show his face sometimes after, maybe sometime in the aftermath

On horseback a man can travel about 30-40 miles a day max in good conditions. Considering the distance between Casterly Rock and Kingslanding is like 400-500 miles it'll take him like two weeks minimum. And thats not accounting for the fact the Westerlands is very hilly and mountainous.

Then technically he could make it if he left Essos tomorrow (in character time) He also has the additional advantage of a Sand Steed having much greater stamina then a war horse. An average sand steed can go at a gallop for a day and a half without stopping except for water and his is a High quality sand steed among high quality so it could probably run for 2 days in alternate days of two days riding quickly and a day of a slow trot. Though the fact it is mountainous probably means his advantage in choice of horses is lessened

3 weeks in perfect conditions, probably 4 with usual traveling conditions plus a couple days taken off due to the river he'll need to cross and the Westerlands mountains.

Leusis said:
3 weeks in perfect conditions, probably 4 with usual traveling conditions plus a couple days taken off due to the river he'll need to cross and the Westerlands mountains.
Then he'll likely show up in the aftermath, even if he got at the wedding it was probably not gonna be the first day. Most weddings in Westeros span many days of feasting and games before an actual ceremony

@Leusis Actually apparently someone did the math and from Kingslanding to lannisport takes about 336 hours to do in a carriage used by the nobility. That would be covering 24 miles a day for 2 weeks. Wonder who does the math in all this long distance traveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back