• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Fezzes said:
Sorry guys, my alerts have been going weird again. I'll respond to @Akio in a minute. Sorry, people. See, this is why I don't think I should really be a part of this one. It's something about this RP in particular, I'm just not getting alerts for it.
Have you tried turning on persistent alerts preference on? You get swamped by alerts when you wake up in the morning, but I haven't missed a post alert since I've checked it off in my alerts preferences.

Sorry guys, my alerts have been going weird again. I'll respond to @Akio in a minute. Sorry, people. See, this is why I don't think I should really be a part of this one. It's something about this RP in particular, I'm just not getting alerts for it.

Fezzes said:
Ill tag you when i post for you form now on

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Daenna stated keeping her cool in the face of such disrespect.

[/QUOTE]
WOW. Yes the man trying to get you the fuck out of the princes palace is disrespecting YOU. This is why I don't like any Targs from the books or show guys, this right here.

NO DON'T LEAVE NAGITO! Deanna has been to busy to really pay attention to any one, let alone someone who doesn't speak her language, and I was actually planning on starting to include him more and try to get her to get to know him despite the language barrier once she was more relaxed with her current situation. I was also going to portray more of Mayi and Dominic's characters. I have largely been focusing on Daenna's

TheAncientCenturion said:
Right. Guys.
Everyone needs to settle the Hell out. Let's not start all this passive aggressive responses towards each other, and try to cooperate.
You're a cabbage.

Leusis said:
WOW. Yes the man trying to get you the fuck out of the princes palace is disrespecting YOU. This is why I don't like any Targs from the books or show guys, this right here.
Even in another country the nobles of the great houses are from respected blood lines of wealth and power and have great pride. It would be a dishonor to their name to let people walk all over them, even if one can say their in the wrong ((though really Cayden's in the wrong, not Daenna))

Last edited by a moderator:
If Daenna did what she just did to the Princes palace in Roland's lands he'd spit insults at her all day despite her being a targ. Shit when peasants had the opportunity they called Cersei a whore when she was walking through the streets naked. They also spit on her and threw shit at her. Give someone a reason or opportunity and they won't care what your bloodline is.

Leusis said:
If Daenna did what she just did to the Princes palace in Roland's lands he'd spit insults at her all day despite her being a targ. Shit when peasants had the opportunity they called Cersei a whore when she was walking through the streets naked. They also spit on her and threw shit at her. Give someone a reason or opportunity and they won't care what your bloodline is.
You might not care, you better bet they do though.

Akio said:
They don't care, you better bet they do though.
Daenna caring wouldn't mean much to Roland considering the fact he holds considerably more power than her even if she is a Targ.

Leusis said:
Daenna caring wouldn't mean much to Roland considering the fact he holds considerably more power than her even if she is a Targ.
Im sure it doesn't, don't expect them to throw away their pride though is all im saying

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]NO DON'T LEAVE NAGITO! Deanna has been to busy to really pay attention to any one, let alone someone who doesn't speak her language, and I was actually planning on starting to include him more and try to get her to get to know him despite the language barrier once she was more relaxed with her current situation. I was also going to portray more of Mayi and Dominic's characters. I have largely been focusing on Daenna's

[/QUOTE]
lol, Daenna's very lucky not many Targs/Blackfyre are around with handy Yi Tish translators xD . Still, I can see the stress of the situation weighing on her. I'm fine with her just focusing on the mess she has to deal with rather than spend quality time with someone she can't actually communicate with. It's cool with me if you have Daenna just ignore him most of the time honestly, maybe mention him in the posse following her around or something, just don't have the little Targ shot a cold look or give him the cold shoulder out of nowhere for stuff he didn't do when she's focused on a situation. That just seems almost like she's going out of her way to be a bitch to him you know? (I mean honestly, he doesn't care IC but for me it just seems weird and annoying OOC). Just a heads up.

Archon said:
You're a cabbage.
giphy.gif

Elendithas said:
Oh mah got. Cayden's about to start some shit when he has the option to save his merc's lives.
128741106177869383.jpg
He plans to start no violence. He is simply reminding him to watch is tone. He cares little about insults to himself, he can return those in kind. But he is not very happy with this guys attitude to his men or Daenna who may or may not be a queen one day

WanderingJester said:
The North have made it clear that they're no friends to the Westerlands. I'm not trying to work against them, just tossing up thoughts of what I would do if I was them ( ;) )
Not about helping Kuvira, more about helping themselves.
Huh? I thought Ravenna and the Lions got along quite well!

Akio said:
"My name is Cayden Martell, Prince of Dorne and this here is Princess Daenna of the ancient line of House Targaryns. I would watch your manner of address, she is free to speak for me since we are under her contract but I will not tolerate disrespect towards her or my men." He said looking down at the man with evident disdain.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back