• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
giphy.gif
Hey im just sticking to character, hes not really a humble guy and if he were to back down now he would likely lose credibility among his men. He won't start any violence personally, but he's just reminding him who he is speaking to. Talking down to a dragons daughter in front of someone who supports her is never a good idea.

Never understood calling a Targ a dragon either. It just seems like the Targs were the kind of people to name their biceps stuff they thought were cool but they did it with their entire being.

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Huh? I thought Ravenna and the Lions got along quite well!
Yes, they did (assuming you're talking about the Mountain Lion, Martyn). Her dad (or her dad's RPer) isn't of the same attitude in regards to the Lannisters though:

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz] [uSER=29754]@Archon Any ideas for how Umber and the Starks will meet up then kick the Lannisters and Viserys ass's?[/uSER]

[/QUOTE]
Not sure if Ravenna's old man just need to lay down for a while, but it's been like that for the last few posts OOC. And with the North marshaling forces for war, House Lannister isn't taking many chances, especially being a neutral party at the moment.

Daenna believed it was disrespectful to make such assumptions about her character, through the action's of Cayden's men. The Magister obviously thought that she allowed them to act so wildly when in reality she wasn't even aware of the wild drinking, she was in her room by then, and the large amount of guards was Caydens doing. She couldn't exactly advice him toward less men or to go to the Prince for permission to set up further guards as she wasn't even with him. It was only through the hungover appearance of Caydens men that she realized what had happened. Even before then though she had plans to apologize to the prince for the sudden invasion of men and force Cayden toward another course of action once he returned.

Currently Daenna is just trying to divert the situation to a more peaceful scenario and avoid bloodshed while showing that she wouldn't allow the Magister show her any disrespect based off assumptions.

Akio said:
Hey im just sticking to character, hes not really a humble guy and if he were to back down now he would likely lose credibility among his men. He won't start any violence personally, but he's just reminding him who he is speaking to. Talking down to a dragons daughter in front of someone who supports her is never a good idea.
Sticking to character is good, it's just that the decisions that character makes are among the worst he could do in said situations, and I personally find it accurate to said gif posted by Leusis.

WanderingJester said:
Yes, they did (assuming you're talking about the Mountain Lion, Martyn). Her dad (or her dad's RPer) isn't of the same attitude in regards to the Lannisters though:
Not sure if Ravenna's old man just need to lay down for a while, but it's been like that for the last few posts OOC. And with the North marshaling forces for war, House Lannister isn't taking many chances, especially being a neutral party at the moment.
Ah. Well, Ravenna has an odd charisma to her, I's say. And Ravenna would try and be peaceful with the Lannisters, considering that in this canon, they haven't made EVERYONE hate them yet.

Fezzes said:
Can someone explain what is going on, so that William can accurately describe what he sees?
You walked to the princes of pentos palace with Cayden so he could take you to Daenna only for a squad of unsullied (50) to start pushing in mercenaries back inside under the command of one of the magistrates of pentos who started insulting the Red Spear. Daenna appeared and started trying to diffuse the situation but the magistrate is talking down at her very obviously and Cayden just retorted a bit cuttingly. @Fezzes

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Leusis said:
I don't get where @Veyd Sahvoz gets the idea that hes fighting the Lannisters though. The Westerlands are neutral thus far.
Forget I said Lannisters, I meant Viserys!

So, hang on. Red Spears were getting drunk or something, Magisters are upset by this, go to Daenna and start whining about it, then talking down to Daenna, and now everyone's getting really hot about that, and there's Red Spears standing against/something some Unsullied? Is this correct?

Leusis said:
I don't get where @Veyd Sahvoz gets the idea that hes fighting the Lannisters though. The Westerlands are neutral thus far.
Beats me, but if I hear several large ass wolves growling at my door, I'm less inclined to wonder why they're growling and more towards loading my shotgun. *shrug*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ah. Well, Ravenna has an odd charisma to her, I's say. And Ravenna would try and be peaceful with the Lannisters, considering that in this canon, they haven't made EVERYONE hate them yet.
Not to mention, as I've said multiple times. Out of all the possible candidates for the Iron Throne, Haelga's the most compatible, in regards to philosophy and world views, with Tiber Lannister. Now if only she can win the Kingsmoot...

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sorry I meant the Viserys >_<

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Forget I said Lannisters, I meant Viserys!

[/QUOTE]
Apology accepted. Consider the matter closed.

Until the next unprovoked threat or signs of incursion by the North.

Akio said:
You walked to the princes of pentos palace with Cayden so he could take you to Daenna only for a squad of unsullied (50) to start pushing in mercenaries back inside under the command of one of the magistrates of pentos who started insulting the Red Spear. Daenna appeared and started trying to diffuse the situation but the magistrate is talking down at her very obviously and Cayden just retorted a bit cuttingly. @Fezzes
I'm not exactly sure how to have Daenna diffuse the insult Cayden just threw at the Magister with that comment without undermining Cayden

Fezzes said:
So, hang on. Red Spears were getting drunk or something, Magisters are upset by this, go to Daenna and start whining about it, then talking down to Daenna, and now everyone's getting really hot about that, and there's Red Spears standing against/something some Unsullied? Is this correct?
Putting this in a less Cayden-friendly way. Cayden decided to move two thousand people into the palace without permission, basically claiming the place as his own while they throw a huge party. The Magister is rightly pissed off and trying to stop them.

WanderingJester said:
Beats me, but if I hear several large ass wolves growling at my door, I'm less inclined to wonder why they're growling and more towards loading my shotgun. *shrug*
Not to mention, as I've said multiple times. Out of all the possible candidates for the Iron Throne, Haelga's the most compatible, in regards to philosophy and world views, with Tiber Lannister. Now if only she can win the Kingsmoot...

Apology accepted. Consider the matter closed.

Until the next unprovoked threat or signs of incursion by the North.
Completely badass

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I'm not exactly sure how to have Daenna diffuse the insult Cayden just threw at the Magister with that comment without undermining Cayden

[/QUOTE]
If she has to undermine him then she probably could, he is under contract *or is saying so* by her so he would probably let it slide to

Elendithas said:
Putting this in a less Cayden-friendly way. Cayden decided to move two thousand people into the palace without permission, basically claiming the place as his own while they throw a huge party. The Magister is rightly pissed off and trying to stop them.
Is this the next day, or is it the same night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back